Rainbow Dash RockRage8962's edits UPDATED again bug fixes

RockRage8962

Posted Image

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2cc93detr2t5ffq

Comment

These are the edits I made to the rainbow dash character created by Youtuber ButthenIdied. I gave her more hitboxes, 5 new palettes, cleaned up her sprites, fixed her soundpack, and found places for some unused sprites in her animations such as being dizzy and guarding. I only edited the character to make her less cheap. also please don't post any innapropriate comments.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep in mind I did not make this character I only edited her and the original creator was a horrible character maker. I will attempt to clean up her sprites but not right at the moment I still have a few edits to her and a few other characters I have to finish up first. So look out for an update soon!

• 2 weeks later...

It's getting better. The .SND file dosen't work for me. But it does feel like an actual character now.

What do you mean by the soundpack doesn't work? Is it not loading? or is it the sounds themselves? If it's the soundfile not loading than I don't know what to do but if it's the actual sounds then I can edit those!

What do you mean by the soundpack doesn't work? Is it not loading? or is it the sounds themselves? If it's the soundfile not loading than I don't know what to do but if it's the actual sounds then I can edit those!

It won't load the SND pack when I select her. It claims it is corrupted (And yes, I did redownload it multiple times just to be sure.). I assume just one of the SFX glitched up and needs to be replaced.

It won't load the SND pack when I select her. It claims it is corrupted (And yes, I did redownload it multiple times just to be sure.). I assume just one of the SFX glitched up and needs to be replaced.

I found the problem One of her sounds was corrupted But I found an exact copy of the sound and replaced it. I will upload it in a moment!

I have uploaded the file with a fixed soundpack!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh crap... He made a Twilight too? Is it as bad as his original Rainbow Dash?

Actually I made her and she is based off of my edits of rainbow dash. She is still in the beta stage though and she needs improving. So no he didn't make her and she isn't as bad as his original rainbow dash. I figured I would make my own version since no one made her yet.

im actually going to DL this, my Daughter is really starting to get into my little pony

Well then i'll keep you posted for more updates! Here's a little trivia about me! I got into the show after I watched teens react to my little pony friendship is magic. After I saw that I went o.k. now i'm curious, so I went and watched the first 3 episodes and then the next day I watched the 4th episode and then I had watched every episode that was out at the time and I was hooked! I wanted to know what my reaction was.

• 2 weeks later...