[STAGE] Countryside Docks by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 123rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Make Another Countryside MUGEN Stage! You Know...I've Never Been Fishing...But...I Imagine It's Something That A Lot Of Countryside Communities Do In Their Free Time! With This In Mind, I Found Motivation In Making A Countryside Dock For Your MUGEN Fighters! After Training In The Mountains Or Forests You Can Have Your MUGEN Fighters Come To The Docks And Uhhh...Fight! LOL! Whether It Be For Fish Or Waiting For A Boat, You Have A Full Country Dock As A Battle Ground! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With the Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Thinking About Fish...Is Kind Of Making Me Hungry...I Think I Got Some Alfredo Sauce And Some Fish! I Think I Have A Meal Plan! LOL! Enjoy Another Outdoor Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

dXNJ2o3.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/