[STAGE] Nice Afternoon In The Park II by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 122nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Add Another City Park Stage For My "Nice Afternoon" Series! I Had Motivation To Create This Stage Because The Season Of Spring Is A Few Days Away! I Think It's The Right Time To Prepare For Spring So Your MUGEN Fighters Can Experience The Joy Of Sparring/Fighting In A Nice Afternoon In The Park...Again! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And As Always I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I Can't Wait Until Spring Arrives! This Is The Type Of Season That You See The Flowers Bloom, Butterflies, And Pretty Awesome Scenery! Ahhhh...Looking Around Your Surroundings Is Truly Art! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

R4ky1sV.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/