[STAGE] Grocery Avenue by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 121st Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Was Motivated To Create Another City Landscape For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Thought About My Trip To A Grocery Store! Trying To See What I Need That Will Help My Survive Into The Future Months! There's A Lot Joy And Tension When Going To A Grocery Store! Some Things That I Experience When Shopping At The Grocery Store... Deciding What Items That Are Important And What's Not Important... Seeing Friends And Acquaintances... Long Lines And Short Lines...What Time Is It?...And...The Big One... Do I Even Have Enough To Get This?...Ahhhh....The Joys And Tensions Of Grocery Shopping! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage And As Always...I Messed That Bounds And Tensions So Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On This Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know...Sometimes When I'm In Line, I Offer Some Change To The Person Checking Out In Front Me Or The Person Behind Me! I Hope It Gives That Awesome Chain Reaction In Which The Person Will Help The Next Person And The Next Person And...The Next Person! I've Actually Witness This In Which I Helped Somebody And The Person Helped The Other Person! It Truly Was A Beautiful Thing! (o^.^)-b. Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

DtnvqXk.png 

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/