Nep Heart

Hotaru Futaba by Nep Heart

2 posts in this topic

hotaru1.png
hotaru2.png
hotaru3.png
hotaru4.png
hotaru5.png

The graceful and gentle Hotaru makes her way into MUGEN seeking to reunite her family, but this time in a completely custom gameplay style! However, she still retains the essence of her King of Fighters XI/Neo Geo Battle Colosseum incarnations right down to the intricate stance system. Hotaru may be a higher execution character compared to my previous characters relatively speaking, but that doesn't mean she isn't any fun to use either.

This is my new year present to all of you MUGEN players.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37DihnRWmPv0CiuUrA4j

All previous characters made by me have been updated significantly, so, definitely get them now that they have all been noticeably improved.

All characters

- Improved jump buffering.
- Improved Burst buffering, bursting should be made more reliable now compared to before where it would fail in many custom state instances.
- All grounded normals can be canceled on hit against aerial opponents, making them safer to use and better for punishing.
- Many aesthetic improvements for both FX and SFX.

- All characters now can wall tech much like how they can air and ground tech.

Sayaka Miki

- Tweak damage scaling on Affetuoso, should do slightly more damage at the end of combos now.
- Slightly increased her juggling.
- Fixed a bug on 6y that caused MUGEN to randomly crash.

- Now has a wall jump, increasing her mobility options.

Hieda no Akyuui

-A list long enough that it's just easier to say that most of the things pointed out by RicePigeon in her respective thread has been addressed.

Homura Akemi

- Decreased her juggling.
- Tweaked damage scaling.
- Fixed a bug for Rebellion that occasionally caused the cutscene to fail to play even on hit.
- Slightly reduced her j.2z's OTG set-ups at higher combo hits.