[STAGE] New School Boxing Gym by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 83rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! As You Already Know...I Love The Sport Of Boxing And I Wanted To Add Another City Themed Boxing Stage To All You Awesome Mugenites, Yo! After Looking At My Previous Boxing MUGEN Stages (Boxing Night Fights, Old School Boxing Gym, Old School Boxing Gym II (Waifu Edition), Luxury Skyscraper Sports Gym), I Decided To Create A New Modern Boxing Gym For Your MUGEN Fighters! I Messed With The Tensions And Bounds So That Fighters Will Fight Properly On This Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out!  It Makes Me Happy To Create More Boxing Theme Stages For You All And The World Of MUGEN! You'll Definitely Have A Lot Of Options Now On Which Stages You Want To Put Your Boxers In! Maybe I Should Create A Boxing Ring In Space...Hmmmmm...To Excel Beyond The Stars! Sounds Epic! LOL! Enjoy Another City Sports Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Kyj7uQx.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/