Brergrsart's Crew of Characters

Brergrsart

• 4 weeks later...

December 1st, 2018:
 Updated King of Games, Bitch!
  -His Pot of Greed move now has a small chance of drawing an Exodia Piece

-Draw all 5 pieces to unleash a powerful move.

-The odds of drawing an Exodia piece improve with each time you use this move.

-His Double Jump is now magic. I guess there's a jetpack inside the Millennium Puzzle.

-A New intro when fighting Perfect Cell

-New winpose, new intro for round 1, as well as 2 new intros for the rounds after that.

-Black Luster Soldier (CMK) now has unique voice lines.

-Try having him fight Len from Melty blood or Felicia from Darkstalkers.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

February 19th, 2019

-Updated Passive-Aggressive Chun-Li

-A certain song on her boombox will play if she starts a match with Real Police Dude present.

-Turned off the perpetual screaming for when she was low health (sorry, mulambo, but I just kept hearing her screams in my sleep and couldn't take it anymore). You can turn them back on yourself if you want by uncommenting the code found at the bottom of her state -2.

-Updated How Are You? 

-Palette 11 is now full of asshole swords. you'll know what I mean.

• 1 month later...

March 25th, 2019

- Updated King of Games, Bitch!

- Added a ton of new dialogue ripped straight from Jump Force.

-Effected moves are:  

Dark Paladin

Shut Up, Mokuba!

Winged Dragon Guardian of the Fortress 

Lightforce Sword

Dark Magician

Dark Magician Girl

Swords of Revealing Light

Pot of Greed

Reborn the Monster

Spellbinding Circle

Slifer the Executive Producer

-Modified Intros 3 (That's no Teapot!) and 5 (Particular Set of Skills)

-Intro 3 now has more generic intro lines. Renamed to "Verbally Insulting them"

-Intro 5's audio has been fixed to sound less bad.

-Added a special intro vs Goku

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

December 5th, 2019

-Fixed the bug where Me and the Boys instantly dies on arrival. This was due to too much text being in the .def and MUGEN not having enough memory to read it all. Don't know why that makes his life, meter, and attack values go off the charts, but it does.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

October 4th, 2020

-Released Kazuma Kiryu. The move list can be found here.

(Quickfix: Added Cyclone Sling to the movelist, a move I previously forgot to put into the original. No changes to the character itself.)

(Quickfix 2 Electric Tiger Drop: Edited a common state override in the 1.0 version as it had code from the 1.1 common state that didn't exist in 1.0)

(Quickfix 3 Kiryu's Getting Pissed: During testing after uploading Quickfix 2 Electric Tiger Drop I noticed some of the HUD wasn't staying where it should, but I fixed that.)

(Quickfix 4 Samantha's in trouble, and it's all because of my pizza: Some visual bugs fixed in the 1.0 version and also adjusted Majima's cooldown to account for lifebars with weird roundstate = 2s)

The correct versions are Revision 1 for the Movelist, Revision 2 for 1.1 and Revision 3 for 1.0.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

January 28th, 2021

- Changed gamewidth/gameheights in Kazuma Kiryu's MUGEN 1.1 version into screenwidth/screeneheights. This fixes his HUD for stages with zoom, but makes converting him into a 1.0 character harder (but if you wanted to do that just download the 1.0 version, please)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Brergrsart said:

December 30th 2020 (But I only realized I never uploaded it until now)

-Did some optimization to Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Karin's sprites, lowering her file size from a hefty 350 MB to a healthy 155 MB. The RAR is now only 99.6 MB.

Thank you Brergrsart

• 4 weeks later...

As you all may or may not know, Webs is shutting down free websites tomorrow.

For those who don't know of this, that means my website is going down that day as well.

But don't fret! I already set up my new website around late May at a new provider.

From here on out, the website for my shenanigans is https://brergrsartmugen.weebly.com/

I will probably be posting a new announcement on my YouTube channel or something. Maybe.

• 2 months later...

September 9th, 2021

- Fixed a bug in Kazuma Kiryu that allowed him to use his small street weapon heat actions when he had 1000 health instead of 1000 power. Oops.

- Also tweaked a few other minor things I forgot about. Dunno what they were by now.

Also, since Vargverse is out now, I'll be posting the standalone releases of my characters from Vargverse here soon, but I'll be prioritizing getting said releases on my website first before I do that. Sit tight!