Mugen Archive ~ Open Discussion

MUGEN ARCHIVE DISCUSSION

This thread is for keeping up with the Mugen Archive's presence in the Mugen community.  Anyone is welcome to the discussion, especially admins and moderators from M.A.  The goal is to contribute to the overall health of the community, so please keep discourse civil.  That doesn't mean you can't express criticism here, just try to refrain from general attacks that have no real purpose.  Keep the guidelines in mind, and treat any visiting staff from other forums with the same respect you treat our staff.

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, KILLERJK said:

Please Allow me An Example. White Zorro of ZET. Then Actually there is this *BAIDU SITE that is Really Impossible to Cope with! Even If I Had an Account...the Obvious Problem is of course...WE -of the Most-  Do Not Have Any Chinese Number or Live Either In China!.....Plus some MUGEN old Good Sites Were already Shut Down as well how is this situation now... i just really wanted to know & understand what is going on with the Mugen Sites On Line. Is the MFFA Administration Aware of All of These?! what is your Response dear Sir. Once Agian Thanks for Your Time. I will Await for Any Answer. Really Appreciate All of You! Thank You All for All the Hard Work, Keep It Up!

There is a reason why MUGEN Archive was black listed, they treat unregistered users like garbage, and even if registered, you need to Rank up, because you're still a "lurker" in their eyes, which means you're still barred from the Community Event. On top of this, all downloads go straight to adfly if you download stuff as an unregistered user, they are profiting off of others works.