[STAGE] Piccolo's Training by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 77th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! It's Me Again! LOL! I Thought I Would Reward Yall With Another MUGEN Stage For Your Fighters Today! I Love The Show DBZ And My Favorite Character Is Piccolo! I Noticed That In The Earlier Episodes Of DBZ, Piccolo Would Train At Night In A Desert With Some Trees And Mountains! I Wanted To Create That Type Of Environment Because I Thought It Was Kind Of Cool! Shoot...There's Even A Moon That Hasn't Been Blasted Yet! LOL! I Added A Super Jump And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Have Your Fighters Adjust To The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I Heard That Piccolo Trains In Weighted Clothing...And Can Split Himself Apart...And Fight Himself...Hmmmm...I Tried Weighted Weights In Real Life Before And That Was Tough! But The Hard Work Paid Off In Football! I Don't Know About The Splitting Ability Tho! Probably Need To Read A Science Book For That Jazz! LOL! Enjoy Another Countryside Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

E9Sqlug.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/