[STAGE] Initial Midnight Driving by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 74th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I'm Glad I Could Make Yall Another Stage Today! I've Been Busy Taking Care Of Business In Real Life But I Wanted To At Least Make Another Cool Stage Of Awesomeness! I Know It's Been Almost A Month Since I Released My Last Stage Youknowwhatimsayin But I Had To Stay True To The Game! LOL! ^_^ Today I Was Inspired By The Anime/Manga Of The Sports Racing Series Called "Initial D" And I Wanted To Make A Tribute Stage For It! Seeing That Some Races Happen In The Outskirts Of The City In Which They Do That Amazing Drift I Wanted To Make A Stage On A Open Road! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Also My Random PSA: Be Courteous Of The Drivers And Pedestrians That Are Around You, Don't Go Over Speed Limits (Especially In School Zones), Make Sure To Not Drift In Local Neighborhoods, Make Sure To Not Leave Your Keys In Your Car, Keep A Medical Kit Inside Your Car Just In Case, Look Both Ways At A Stop Sign, Use Your Turn Signals When Turning, Don't Use Your Phone And Drive And Don't Drink And Drive. Yeah...Just Doing My Part To Keep Communities Safe! LOL! Enjoy This Anime Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

xmgiHAH.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/