Sign in to follow this  
Nep Heart

Nep Art

5 posts in this topic

Decided to finally have a thread up to post the visual art I have done, mostly focusing on artwork of my OCs. Wasn't too confident enough in my own capabilities, but decided for it anyway. It'll range from stuff like lineart to pixel art and more.

Here is a line sketch of Aya Himura, my mascot OC.

c2uIoAF_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

bEWRqB0.png

Same character from the line art sketch posted prior, but this time visualizing her in the form of pixel art. I mostly spliced together Hopeless Masquerade sprites to create this Aya Himura sprite. Took a few days to do it, so, there is no way I'd have the devotion to actually make a sprite sheet for her lol.

SWyQ46k.png

Just for good measures, here is a transparent version.

Some older art dating back from early 2016 and mid 2015 respectively, but you can tell the difference compared to the one in my very first post.

Re2EnfF.jpg

7Z8GkfN.jpg

Also, I promise to post a different OCs art next time.

As promised, lineart of a different OC this time. Meet Hieda no Are, creator and guardian of the legendary artifact Kojiki, oligarch of one of the mightiest nations in all of existence and just looks so damn cute (but don't let that fool you into being convinced that she is weak).

BtSJwkU.jpg

... And no, that's not Akyuu even though both are based on the same historical figure and come from a mythological setting.