BigLuigiGuy211

NEW CHALLENGER: Super MaisieMac

8 posts in this topic

The only things you changed were the palette (in which you literally just made Mario tanner, have white hair, and have green overalls), and the sounds (which are way too quiet). You also modified the intro against other Marios so it doesn't involve Wario appearing.

Again, these are all that's changed.

Fun.

On 8/1/2018 at 1:23 PM, Nodog said:

The only things you changed were the palette (in which you literally just made Mario tanner, have white hair, and have green overalls), and the sounds (which are way too quiet). You also modified the intro against other Marios so it doesn't involve Wario appearing.

Again, these are all that's changed.

Fun.

I hope someone don't get tired of him/her saying "Somebody Help Me" on nearly every fireball attack he/she does.

11 hours ago, BigLuigiGuy211 said:

I hope someone don't get tired of him/her saying "Somebody Help Me" on nearly every fireball attack he/she does.

And how's that supposed to help your case in anyway?

12 hours ago, BigLuigiGuy211 said:

Then again, the edits have to be good, not just some kind of lazy work. Hell, this is exactly the same with the other Super Mario/Luigi edits. The only thing they do is change the name, displayname, author, the palettes and (sometimes) the sounds as well. (I'm talking about you as well, LuigiFan1. You can just stop with those already.)

If you want the edits to be good, then make them good instead of making random changes and/or adding random characters for their special intros that doesn't make any sense.