Tomoka Minato (Beta Version v2)

InfantryDouble00

Oh, cool, I was waiting for a while to see her updated. I, too, hope she is completed in the near future as well. I personally am not a big fan of Waifu Beater, but Tomoka's an acception as far as her gameplay goes.

I assume this is trying to be accurate to DFC, yea? I'll boot up my copy tomorrow and give better feedback. But for the time being:

• You shouldn't be able to combo after the last hit of her Trump Card.
  • Speaking of, I don't remember the last hit being active for so long.
  • Supers should only be done with a+b. I'm having problems doing her Climax Arts because of this.
  • I could've sworn you could do her Trump Card off of EX One Hand Shoot.
  • Opponent can tech during just frame Impact Skill followup.
  • 5C is the only air blockable normal. 5B/2B should be the only unblockable ones. (Or maybe just 5B, but I know some characters have 2B unblockable so I assume it's universal.)
  • I don't think EX One Hand Shoot had such huge range for the initial hit.
  • Frame data is wrong. Recommend checking this. http://wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Dengeki_Bunko_Fighting_Climax/Tomoka_Minato

2 minutes ago, ArtistofLegacy said:

Supers should only be done with a+b. I'm having problems doing her Climax Arts because of this.

Actually, her Climax Arts haven't even been coded into the character yet in spite of the commands existing in the CMD. You can look into the statedefs that contain her supers and there is a state that does nothing.

41 minutes ago, Nep Heart said:

Actually, her Climax Arts haven't even been coded into the character yet in spite of the commands existing in the CMD. You can look into the statedefs that contain her supers and there is a state that does nothing.

Oh. I saw them listed in the readme and thought they were implemented. My mistake then.