[STAGE] Scott Pilgrim - Snowy Toronto Final version (animated)

bzior

Here's some feedback on this stage Get Ready.......

The bus passes very often i would make it wait a bit i mean it is a bus i wish a bus came that fast in real life lol

the black guy bodyguard walking animation seems a bit off i cant get a good look he's walking a bit to fast or something is in front of him all the time 

the yakuza walking walks into a wall and disappears like poof i dont know what thats about but yeah to me he never finishes his walk he gets abducted mid way threw o_0

Everything else is golden i personally wish the stage was a bit longer but its still a great stage I Love it dude 

1 hour ago, Ultra Fatality said:

Here's some feedback on this stage Get Ready.......

The bus passes very often i would make it wait a bit i mean it is a bus i wish a bus came that fast in real life lol

the black guy bodyguard walking animation seems a bit off i cant get a good look he's walking a bit to fast or something is in front of him all the time 

the yakuza walking walks into a wall and disappears like poof i dont know what thats about but yeah to me he never finishes his walk he gets abducted mid way threw o_0

Everything else is golden i personally wish the stage was a bit longer but its still a great stage I Love it dude 

Thanks for your feedback UF, I’ll look into it and improve things based on your advices. Glad to hear you like it though...