Pennywise and Hsekum by Mukesh Fazbear Pro (2018)

DOSGeek 95

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT the author of these characters. I am just posting these characters to show them and nothing more.

What you're about to see here are a couple of MUGEN characters that a YouTube user by the name of Mukesh Fazbear Pro has made. Why am I posting them? Well, just a bit of a disclosure here. I am not posting them because they're awesome, but rather because I think it's best for the world to see since what you're about to witness is some poor, poor execution. So, let's get started.

Pennywise
--------------

This is the most recent character from Mukesh. This is a spriteswap, and a VERY bad one at that. This is apparently a ripoff of PineappleProducer's Evil Donald.

You can find the trailer video for Pennywise here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klo0o3YDRhQ

And here's the link to PineappleProducer's Evil Donald: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2gOEDMBYVg

Hsekum
-----------

This marks the first time that I have even heard of Mukesh. I was notified from a YouTube user that this dude just ripped into my DG Blossom character and made it his own. This was the result, and man was I NOT pleased.

You can find the trailer video of it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8rqujOPjE8

And here's the link to my DG Blossom as part of the DG PPGs pack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T2ekxHhGC4

I have also done a video on Hsekum myself to further prove this mess: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6B0-oGa7U

Brief Overview
----------------------

All I can say is that the sprites are horribly done and even the author has BARELY changed anything within the files. He didn't ask either me or PineappleProducer's permissions to use these characters and I even barred him from using my characters as bases of his own. Unfortunately, he didn't seem to want to listen and just doesn't care. So, unless you're morbidly curious, I would avoid these like the plague.

What do you guys think? Feel free to post your thoughts on this.

What's the matter DOSGeek? Still can't take a hit I guess.

He's a spriteswapper, there's always been them and there always will be, they come and go just like decent MUGENites do.

On 7/7/2018 at 8:12 PM, DOSGeek 95 said:

and I even barred him from using my characters as bases of his own. Unfortunately, he didn't seem to want to listen and just doesn't care.

Now for my little (counter) rant why this thread wasn't even needed and a little needed justice, you asked for open criticism and feedback, so what I am about to say cannot count as hate:

And now you've given me the means to do it, consider a returned favor for blocking me years ago because you can't take the heat of drama:

You make it sound like you CAN stop him, when in reality, you can't, what'd you try doing? Blocking him? Doesn't work that way, he's outside your control, and I bet that's why your here now: Trying to create an army of supports to send his way, to try to force him in line.

Pinapple Producer knows his donald is edited poorly more than enough times, but it doesn't affect him because he doesn't care, why should he? I mean sure I got a little tilted when people edited Rainbow Dash but I knew it was bound to happen at some point and let it go.

Seriously thou man, grow a spine and learn the world is gonna be full of children who will do this type of shit and don't go around complaining hoping you'll gather an audience, I find it funny how your contradicting yourself, trying to defend your stuff but avoids it when it involves you, but trust me, it didn't work for me after the while WePlay innocedent, and you, still being the old DoomGuy2 I remember, will NOT work.

Oh yeah and one more thing: This isn't even posted in the right part of the site, it sure as hell isn't a release.

Long story short: Go outside, learn life, and learn to stop being anti-social and properly handle bad situations. (If you block me again, you've proven my point)

If you REALLY wanted to stop him that badly, you could look into Legal Action, but I don't think it's possible to DMCA something that's not even license-able (because you know, Powerpuff girls is an IP you don't own the rights to, in a FREE software like MUGEN) 

EDIT: Depending on whether DOSGeek decides to show his face again now that I've said something, this could get messy, non-the-less, it needs to be moved somewhere else, like maybe http://mugenfreeforall.com/forum/106-mugen-lounge/

I will say this...but, mukesh did go and apologize for what he did and said he'd give credit...he should have BEEN giving credits and claiming he didn't make the characters he's sprite swapped. But not one single time...in ANY of his videos, he didn't mention doomguy/dosgeek95 or pineappleproducer.

here's a screenshot of his apology to dosgeek...

Spoiler

Sxd8TDH.png

his apology part 1

O7rocgy.png

his apology part 2

AYJdEKY.jpg

This is most recent video with STILL no mentions of Dosgeek95 in his description

im sorry but...it seems he's not upholding his apology, his apology meant nothing, he's NOT giving credit and he's gonna continue this for as long as he can milk it. we can ignore him, i agree but it's not gonna do much, people should be made aware of this atleast, as far as my opinion goes.

9 minutes ago, wicloud said:

I will say this...but, mukesh did go and apologize for what he did and said he'd give credit...he should have BEEN giving credits and claiming he didn't make the characters he's sprite swapped. But not one single time...in ANY of his videos, he didn't mention doomguy/dosgeek95 or pineappleproducer.

here's a screenshot of his apology to dosgeek...

Reveal hidden contents

Sxd8TDH.png

his apology part 1

O7rocgy.png

his apology part 2

AYJdEKY.jpg

This is most recent video with STILL no mentions of Dosgeek95 in his description

im sorry but...it seems he's not upholding his apology, his apology meant nothing, he's NOT giving credit and he's gonna continue this for as long as he can milk it. we can ignore him, i agree but it's not gonna do much, people should be made aware of this atleast, as far as my opinion goes.

fair enough, While that Donald and this Blossom are, honestly some of the best characters of their type. (that being a donald edit and a PPG character), they arn't all that well known

if Mukesh had gone spriteswapping something like Reu's Dragon Claw people would have taken noticed right away and shamed him for it.

DOSgeek deserves that much, but I just don't approve of the way he did it. The last time I came on here whining about something (That being how RockRage gave up on me and why there won't be any more pony characters) I got alot of hate and the thread got locked, what DOSgeek is doing here isn't much different tbh.

Though I will say this MUGENite has an unusually high ammount of subscribers for a MUGENite, that's a little concerning (2012 likes on a video that's not even updated the view count yet)

Honestly, there's no way to fight this guy in a civil fashion, you gotta go fist-o-cuffs mono fist-o-cuffs with this.

And by that, I mean bash his shit, it's perfectly called for in this case and it'd piss him off, might even get him to stop releasing characters.