[STAGE] Scott Pilgrim - Snowy Toronto updated (animated)

bzior

Hello everyone,

Here is an update to my Snowy Toronto from Scott Pilgrim.

Added people walking the sidewalk, and replaced the skater by a bus, which seems more fitting, as I will use the skater in another stage I'm working on.

I included the music in the archive this time.

Download link below, let me know what you think...

36279765_10155282364185146_9026450500752

36297873_10155282365655146_8094070271100

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c8wg1aijkinh46e/Snowy_Toronto.rar/file

Thanks a lot! I know about Lucas, but I didnt find another sprite with someone sitting, I'll maybe try an edit or something.

Let me use that space to thank you for the great job you did on Lucas and Matthew, I cannot wait to see what you can come up with for the other exes...

4 hours ago, bzior said:

Thanks a lot! I know about Lucas, but I didnt find another sprite with someone sitting, I'll maybe try an edit or something.

Let me use that space to thank you for the great job you did on Lucas and Matthew, I cannot wait to see what you can come up with for the other exes...

Oh so you downloaded them awesome and thank you oh and by the way lucas sitting is fine i was just nitpicking dude i love the stage i was trying to make them but you did it so much better kudos and also since you have my characters is there anyway i could make them better you know of 

12 hours ago, Ultra Fatality said:

Oh so you downloaded them awesome and thank you oh and by the way lucas sitting is fine i was just nitpicking dude i love the stage i was trying to make them but you did it so much better kudos and also since you have my characters is there anyway i could make them better you know of 

No worries about Lucas, as a matter of fact I was thinking the same thing... but I didn't take it as a burn (and nitpicking is always good).

Thanks for the praise, I am working on a full screenpack aiming to make a SP Versus fighting game, and I am working on a dozen stages so more will come (and soon as I am close to the finish line on the stages front). Glad you like my work as those are the first stages I make in Mugen.

As for your characters, I really like Matthew, Lucas is also fine, but in my humble opinion, he  is a bit too much summon based (even though I know he doesn't necessarily have the sprites for something else). But ultimately I think that's fine because that makes him a bit more unique in my current lineup. I'll take a hard, in depth look at them to see if something else is worth mentioning to you.

What's the next character you'll release? By reading your posts I'd say it will be Roxanne but I could be wrong...

9 hours ago, bzior said:

No worries about Lucas, as a matter of fact I was thinking the same thing... but I didn't take it as a burn (and nitpicking is always good).

Thanks for the praise, I am working on a full screenpack aiming to make a SP Versus fighting game, and I am working on a dozen stages so more will come (and soon as I am close to the finish line on the stages front). Glad you like my work as those are the first stages I make in Mugen.

As for your characters, I really like Matthew, Lucas is also fine, but in my humble opinion, he  is a bit too much summon based (even though I know he doesn't necessarily have the sprites for something else). But ultimately I think that's fine because that makes him a bit more unique in my current lineup. I'll take a hard, in depth look at them to see if something else is worth mentioning to you.

What's the next character you'll release? By reading your posts I'd say it will be Roxanne but I could be wrong...

Im doing all the evil ex's first and Todd is next the only reason i didnt release him yet is because he lacks jumping and courching atacks and hat bugs me not to mention i need a good beta tester to tell me if he's broken or whatever he's made to be a character that fights from afar and relay on his band mates Envy and Lynette so if he spams them thats why also Roxy she's near 100% her helpers need a voice and i need to do her Ulitimate after that only the twins and Gideon will be left i will make the rest of the heros to if basara kun doesn't i really like kim like im in love lol 

1 hour ago, Ultra Fatality said:

Im doing all the evil ex's first and Todd is next the only reason i didnt release him yet is because he lacks jumping and courching atacks and hat bugs me not to mention i need a good beta tester to tell me if he's broken or whatever he's made to be a character that fights from afar and relay on his band mates Envy and Lynette so if he spams them thats why also Roxy she's near 100% her helpers need a voice and i need to do her Ulitimate after that only the twins and Gideon will be left i will make the rest of the heros to if basara kun doesn't i really like kim like im in love lol 

1 hour ago, Ultra Fatality said:

Yeah he does amazing work!!! I am working on kim as well, but I’m only starting to learn how to code characters, I already did sprites swap of his scott with stephen and kim sprites but I am also trying to make one on my own. Also working on Roxy but she s far from finnished. I have a good frien of mine who s quite talented in pixel art and he mightbeable to make sprites for Todd. If you are interested, I could ask him if he’s willing to do it, it might help him cross the finish line. What do you think about it? I am eager to get my dirty hands on your work lol

btw, you and basara are the reason I decided to jumpin mugen dev, so I really like you both, like I m in love....

8 hours ago, bzior said:

Yeah he does amazing work!!! I am working on kim as well, but I’m only starting to learn how to code characters, I already did sprites swap of his scott with stephen and kim sprites but I am also trying to make one on my own. Also working on Roxy but she s far from finnished. I have a good frien of mine who s quite talented in pixel art and he mightbeable to make sprites for Todd. If you are interested, I could ask him if he’s willing to do it, it might help him cross the finish line. What do you think about it? I am eager to get my dirty hands on your work lol

btw, you and basara are the reason I decided to jumpin mugen dev, so I really like you both, like I m in love....

Ha lol i accept your plea of love with open arms
but anywho my roxy is 95% done i just been slacking on her honestly >_< thats my bad but as for todd i'll take whatever help i can get to give him more sprites to work with my sensei ryon is working on a few things for him so when he gets done todd should be ready to go and roxy will follow right along with him

3 hours ago, Ultra Fatality said:

Ha lol i accept your plea of love with open arms
but anywho my roxy is 95% done i just been slacking on her honestly >_< thats my bad but as for todd i'll take whatever help i can get to give him more sprites to work with my sensei ryon is working on a few things for him so when he gets done todd should be ready to go and roxy will follow right along with him

Great!! Well I cant wait.... Keep up the good work sir, I’ll keep making stages... I have a few of them in the pipe and should release them very soon