Sign in to follow this  
BigLuigiGuy211

New Characters Edits

2 posts in this topic

I just gotta make someone to edit some Characters:

• Dangermouse - Fix Sprites, Bug Fixes, Animation State Fixes, New Intro added, New Sounds added, Sounds Fixes and New Hyper added.
  • Count Duckula - Fix Sprites, More Female Characters added on VS. Female Characters Intro, Bug Fixes, Animation State Fixes, Hitsparks and Guardsparks Fixes and Replaced from Default Hitsparks, New Intro added, New Victory pose added, New Sounds added, Sounds Fixes and New Special Move added.
  • Luigi (aperson98) - Fixing Bugs and Debug Errors, Not Controling Him after his Intro, More Specials and Hypers added, More Sounds and Voice Clips added, Get Electrocuted, Be Frozen, Be Bloated and Babality states from Warner's 2017 Updated Luigi, New intro from Warner's 2017 Updated Luigi added and Poltergust 3000 counter added.
  • Wallece and Gromit - Fix Sprites, Animation State Fixes, Bug Fixes, New Intro added, New Victory pose added, New Sounds added, New Special Move added and New Hyper Move added.

I Hope someone will edit each Characters.

Yeah, sure. Only because you're too busy being a cyberpest to actually edit characters when you don't do shit. And that was sarcasm by the way. I had to point that out because you're too useless to even understand anything.