[STAGE] Japan Railway Station II by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 68th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Wanted To Make Another City Railway/Subway Stage For All Of You Cool MUGEN Fans Out There! Looking Back At The 6th Stage That I Created (Japan Railway Station), I Wanted To Create A Second Railway Station! The First Railway Station Happens Outside But This Time It's Inside A Building! I Also Added Some Reflection On The Ground And For Good Measure I Even Added A Super Jump For All You MVC Users Out There! All And All, I Love How This Stage Turned Out! If You Have The MVC Character Called Gambit...I'm Just Going To Tell Ya...He's Going To Be Jumping All Around On This Stage! LOL! (Depending On His AI, Of Course). Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

qnM8ZU0.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

13 hours ago, RyochiReturns said:

Always been a fan of train stages. What's needed is a train to pass by with passengers watching the fight. Or the MK subway train LOL!!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- I Saw That MK Subway Stage You're Talking About And Maybe I'll Try Out That Animation Technique In The Future! Thank You For Your Feedback And I'm Glad You Like The Stage RyochiReturns! More To Come, Yo! ^_^

39 minutes ago, Tabris666 said:

IS really low res,i wonder what is the point of making a low res stage with mugen 1+ code when you could just make it for winmugen.

THinking that the best authors got harrased by the newbies and will never return make me think juts one thing.

MUGEN IS DEAD NEW GENERATIONS KILLED IT:

When we are going to get 32 bit 1920x1080 stages or 720p stages,the only thing that keep showing up is low res stage,low res character when there is material there are tons of resources (even i have posted those on real size HD) but no one use thosejust keep repeating the same over and over again instead of improving the engine as they should.

Mugen 1.1 use lua so you can use lua script to create a new experience.

But no all we get is some low res stuff or somthing moleboxed because they dont want their stuff stealed (More likelly they dont want people to find out they stole something)

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Tabris666! I Appreciate Your Feedback, Yo! I Love Creating Stages For The MUGEN Community And I Like To See What I Can Do With Pictures And Stages! To Be Honest, I Didn't Know I Was Creating Low Res Stages! LOL! I Usually Use The MUGEN 1.0 Engine! I Never Looked Into Something Called Lua Script! Maybe I Can Learn Something New! All And All, I Just Love To Make Stages For All Of Yall In The MUGEN Community! Whether The Stage Is Good Or Even Bad...It's All About Having Fun, Yo! ^_^

1 hour ago, Tabris666 said:

1.0 people say is more stable but is at the same level as 1.1 the only difference is you dont have low limitations and 1.1 have GPU support  which is a plus (learning the setup is important since most people dont mess with mugen.cfg) a plus is 32 bit color palette wich give a higher end product as shown by sxvector,if you know how to use shaders you can achieve some higher quality low res product (i made a setup of street fighter 3 on 1.1 and setup the shaders side by side to get the same end product as the arcade release and work perfect in fact so perfect that people started to use those as base to add screenpacks and more because it has shaders and support 4 Gb of ram in 64 bit windows if you see videos with refined characters they are using my setup)

low res would be anything that has a 240px high no matter the size (i have a so called HD stage but was low res it was 2048x240) if the high is minimum 720px then is HD as the newagemugen stages which are awesome but heavy (900 Mb just one stage for 1.1 32 bit color HD 4380x860)

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- That's Very Interesting! I Did Not Know That About The Differences Between 1.0 And 1.1! Thank You For This Explanation Tabris666! ^_^ I'll Keep On Making Stages But I'll Definitely Look Into Some Tutorials On Mugen 1.1! It Should Be Fun, Yo! ^_^