[STAGE] Midnight Stroll In The City by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 67th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! MFFA Is Back Up Again! YAY! ^_^ Yesterday, I Wanted To Create Another City Theme Stage And I Was Inspired Of The Midnight City Life! Because City Themes Are Best Themes! LOL! I've Walked Around A City At Midnight Before! It Can Be Eerie But At The Same Time Fascinating When You See The Glowing Neon Signs From Businesses Reflect On The City Streets! Also At This Time, You Do See A Lot Of People Hanging Out And Having A Good Time! With This In Mind, I Did Add A Group Of People On The Left Side Of The Stage Spectating The Fight That's Unfolding! I Made This A Normal Stage And As Always, Messed With The Bounds And Tensions! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out!  If You Do Hang Out At Midnight In The Hustle And Bustle Of The City, Stay Safe And Look Around Your Surroundings, And Try To Hang Around Places That Are Populated Or That You Know Very Well! Just Had To Make My Public Service Announcement, Yo! ^_^ Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

dgImd4e.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thanks For The Tip! I Thought About Making Some Extra Pixels For The Upper Background As Well But I Thought It Would Give That Far Way Vibe If They Were Cut Off A Little! I Really Do Appreciate The Feedback And I'll Keep That In Mind Next Time I Make A Stage! Thank You For Your Feedback LightFlare_Da_Realest! ^_^