CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Upper Class Tennis Practice by CoolAnimeHustler

7 posts in this topic

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 66th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today, I Was Inspired To Create Another Tennis Stage! I Wanted To Create A Tennis Practice Stage! But Not Just Any Practice Tennis Stage...No No...I Wanted To Create A High Class Practice Tennis Stage For The Rich And Famous That Has Bodyguards and All The Milkshakes You Can Drink! I Wanted To Give This Type Of Atmosphere In This Stage! I Also Wanted To Create A Stage For The Upper Class Fighters Such As Dudley, Karin and Many Others That Got That...Class In Fighting Games! LOL! I Made This A Basic Stage But I Did Mess With The Tensions and Bounds A Little Bit! I Also Looked Up Some Information About Rich Tennis Athletes And I Read That A Lot Of Tennis Athletes Spend Some Major Bucks For Their Training Sessions, Clothing, Memberships, And Gear! Unfortunately...I Didn't Find Any High Price Milkshakes In Their Memberships...I Just Added That In The Stage For Fun! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

2qaqmx2.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried it on a widescreen-edit of mugen and it somehows stretches everything in the background..
Not a problem, good work on the stage.

Also, where did you get those two characters?
Lilly and Lilith?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Glad You Like The Stage, Yo! Hmmmm...I Got To Look Into That Stretching Problem. I Haven't Seen Any Problems On My End For This Stage But It's Worth A Look! Thank You For The Feedback Crimson Array! ^_^ Also, Send Me A PM, Yo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Crimson Array

I know who the authors of the two chars are.

  • Lilly was made by CSKnz.
  • Lilith was made by Ohgaki.

I could post the links here, but then I would run away from the topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Glad You Like The Stage, Yo! Hmmmm...I Got To Look Into That Stretching Problem. I Haven't Seen Any Problems On My End For This Stage But It's Worth A Look! Thank You For The Feedback Crimson Array! ^_^ Also, Send Me A PM, Yo!

The stretching seems to happen only when I'm using a screenpack that is a default widescreen.
Apparently it forces "Stage Fit" that's why it streches...

My bad ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kater15 said:

@Crimson Array

I know who the authors of the two chars are.

  • Lilly was made by CSKnz.
  • Lilith was made by Ohgaki.

I could post the links here, but then I would run away from the topic.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thank You For Helping Kater15! ^_^

2 hours ago, Crimson Array said:

The stretching seems to happen only when I'm using a screenpack that is a default widescreen.
Apparently it forces "Stage Fit" that's why it streches...

My bad ?

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- It's All Good, Yo! Feedback Is Always Welcomed! Plus I Learned Something Regarding Widescreen! Thank You For Your Help, Yo! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now