Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning

N_N

To anybody about to ask, I am aware of YKun's recently-released Baldi; since the only link to it is on Archive, however, I'm probably going to consult the author to upload it somewhere else.

12 hours ago, AstroInkling45 said:

Of course this collection would be made.

Well, eventually it had to be done.

6 hours ago, SEVENZERO said:

literally only 2 of these guys are good, and thats playtime and ykuns baldi

Remember this is still a early trend. So more good characters will come around eventually. But the bad characters will outweigh the amount of good ones. Same thing happened with FnaF. Name me a good FnaF creation that isn't Mega X's Foxy or Chica or Fourth's Mangle.

40 minutes ago, Flare-Gamer-64 said:

Remember this is still a early trend. So more good characters will come around eventually. But the bad characters will outweigh the amount of good ones. Same thing happened with FnaF. Name me a good FnaF creation that isn't Mega X's Foxy or Chica or Fourth's Mangle.

Don't forget Undertale... and oh boy, there were A LOT of worthless efforts on the normal and AU versions. Only a few of them were good while some of them just didn't make any sense.

1 hour ago, Oliver As Latias said:

Don't forget Undertale... and oh boy, there were A LOT of worthless efforts on the normal and AU versions. Only a few of them were good while some of them just didn't make any sense.

Actually, Undertale's main cast (Frisk, Chara, Flowey, Toriel, Papyrus, Sans, Alphys, Undyne, Asgore, ect) all have good versions. The only main Undertale character without a good version I think is Mettaton. Could be wrong about that though. However the AU part of that is 100% correct. About 30-20% of them are actually worth having. The rest are mediocre, paletteswaps or even some of the worst Mugen content ever made cough cough Mugaman Papyrus cough cough.

8 hours ago, SEVENZERO said:

1st prize (collection purpose only, also may be a possible swap of either kfm, or baldi, or principal of the thing)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jd3pacl5dbd808m/1st Prize.rar

also he said that more baldi characters are going to be made by him later, so watch for that

Am aware. Tried to add it before but the site was all messed up.

On 7/21/2018 at 7:22 PM, Pluscross said:

There's another Baldi's School stage. It's featured in Playtime's release video.

That will probably go public when the Bully is released (if ever, it might be like the spy where he shows it off but it never comes out.)

EDIT: It's becoming a full character. Just thought I'd update this so nobody annoys me about it.

• 2 weeks later...

So when I attempt to make an MVC2 Baldi will you add him to this collection? I'll use YKUN's Baldi sprites (because this is most likely an edit or one of my creations) and FrictoyGamer's sprites. I will ask YKUN if I can use his Baldi sprites. (Tho YKUN's Baldi doesn't have a crouch and block animation, crouch will remain as stand animation and blocking will be used as Frictoy's Baldi block.)

• 3 months later...