[STAGE] Evergreen Training Spot by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 61st Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Not Going To Lie...I've Been Focusing A Lot On City Theme Stages But...This Time... I Decided To Make A Great Outdoor Type Stage Far Away From The Hustle And Bustle Of The City! I Wanted To Make A Stage In Which Fighters Can Go And Test Their Skills With Each Other In A Field Covered With Evergreen Trees, Mumbling Water, And The Height Of Mountains! This Theme Gives You The Feel In Which Their Own Training Moment Will Help Fighters Improve On Their Skills And Techniques! In A Way, I Was Inspired To Create This Stage By Looking At Training Montages Such As Dragonball, Rocky, And The Karate Kid! I've Made This Stage Pretty Spread Out And Added A Super Jump For Good Measure, Yo! All In All, I Love How This Stage Turned Out! Also, Public Service Announcement, If You Do Go Out In The Great Outdoors In Real Life, Make Sure You Bring Some Bug Repellent! You're Going To Need It To Keep Some Harmful Bugs From Biting You, Yo! ^_^ Enjoy Another Country Style Theme For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

EKoJVE5.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

This Stage reminds Me of The Ryu VS Bison fight in Streetfighter Alpha this Time It Has A Lake in the background With trees and Mountains Now Thats  Superrrr. 

Makes U wanna Just Go Out Camping Enjoy The air breeze  Slouch back In a Fold over Chair and eat a Hot Dog I Made Barb Q Style No electric Just The Great Outdoors.

Good Job CoolAnimeHustler 

Its A Supreme Supper HOt Stage

:awesome:headphones: