[STAGE] Isolated Hotel Floor by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 54th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Love To Watch A Lot Of Action Movies Whether They're Good Or Bad! One Action Movie That Was Really Cool Was The First Die Hard In Which The Hero Has To Save The Hostages, Save His Wife, And Defeat The Terrorists That Took Over The Hotel Building! Die Hard Is A Really Cool Movie And I Highly Recommend Watching It If You're An Action Movie Fan! I Found  With This, I Decided To Make A Empty Hotel Floor Stage In Which I Wanted To Create That Tension Atmosphere Of Hero Vs Villain In A Empty Hotel Setting With No Distractions! I See This A Lot In Action Movies So...Why Not! LOL! I Made This A Normal Stage For Fighters! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

4s3HT5I.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

Nice Stage CoolAnimeHustler Good Job 

Stairway, Clock And Whatever Is Up Those Stairs 

Now That One Good Stage With a Stairway A Clock I Guess Guile And Sodom are gonna Fight It Out Against The Clock To Be The One Who Ever wins Gets To Go Check It Out Whatever Is Up Those Stairs Who Knows What It Might Be

Just Think It Might Be Somthing Creepy or Somthing They Dont Want To See When They Go Up The Stars and Through That Door

LOL.:awesome.