[STAGE] Pro Tennis Tournament by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 53rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Wanted To Tackle Another Sports Theme For A Stage And I Decided To Go With...Tennis! You Know...I Never Played The Sport Of Tennis But I Played Racquetball With A Group Of People A Long Time Ago! Thinking About All The Great Times Playing Racquetball With Those Group Of People, I Found The Motivation To Create This Stage! There's A Few Tennis Stages In MUGEN But Not That Many So...Time To Add Another Tennis Stage Into The MUGEN World! LOL! I Also Noticed That A Lot Of The Tennis Stages In MUGEN Don't Have A Crowd Watching In The Background So I Wanted To Capture The Feel As If A Tennis Match Is Happening In Front Of A Group Of Spectators (Even Though It's Going To End Up Being A Brawl! LOL!) I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Enjoy Another Sports Theme Based Stage For Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” --?

L4yUNaA.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/