[STAGE] Vacant City Highway II by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 48th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Create Some More City Theme Based Stages! Looking Back At My 18th Stage That I Created In January Of This Year, I Decided To Create Another Vacant Highway Stage! I Noticed That My First Vacant Highway Stage Was Kind Of Dark And Gritty So...I Wanted To Make This One A Little Bright And Cheerful! I Also Experimented In Making Some Posters That Are On The Side Of The Highway! I Had A Lot Of Fun Making This One For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Enthusiasts! I Loved How This Turned Out! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

JKyNktV.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin RyochiReturns! I Had Fun Creating This One! LOL! I'm Happy That You Like It RyochiReturns! ^_^ I Got To Keep On That City Grind Youknowwhatimsayin! Gotta Stay Cool, Gotta Stay Animated, Gotta Keep On The Hustle, Yo! *Peace* ʕु•̫͡•ʔु”