Jansen121

Kitoku

Question

Well,i am requesting this reimu edit for my mugen,How did sano got it??? Btw,I am not sure if Muvluv alternative game server is relate to this. 

Btw,Sanotohno 2nd really needs to stop showcasing hard to find/offline/rare stuff Because i request these stuff until an new video he makes is made...

4 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Jansen121 said:

Btw,Sanotohno 2nd really needs to stop showcasing hard to find/offline/rare stuff Because i request these stuff until an new video he makes is made...

Dude, SanoTohno told you to bug off with this sort of thing. He got annoyed by it for a reason.

On 5/21/2018 at 10:34 AM, CoffeeFlavoredMilk said:

Dude, SanoTohno told you to bug off with this sort of thing. He got annoyed by it for a reason.

let jansen121 request whatever he wants.

On 5/21/2018 at 10:34 AM, CoffeeFlavoredMilk said:

let jansen121 request whatever he wants.

I know, but I was responding to the bottom line of the post. He was complaining about SanoTohno merely showing rare characters and not providing links, and IIRC SanoTohno said that Jansen was begging for these rare characters or something when he doesn't want to provide download links to these characters. I don't know the exact reasons for this though.