[STAGE] Abandoned Soccer Stadium by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Abandoned Soccer Stadium by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 38th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Love Sports! Whether It Be Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Track & Field, Etc. I Wanted To Show Love To The Sport Of Soccer Or What Is Known Internationally As Fútbol! I Played Goalie When I Was A Sophomore In High School! It Was A Lot Of Fun! It Was Kind Of Funny How I Happened To Play On The High School Team Because I Never Played Soccer On A Team In Elementary Or Junior High But The Coach Stated That They Needed A Goalie With Some Edge Or Somethin...I Said "Why Not! Can I Tackle People Like I Do In Football?" The Coach Stated "Yes! I'll Show You The Way!" And I Was Like "Everybody Better Watch Out...I'm In!" LOL! I Couldn't Kick Worth A Crap But I Threw The Ball Very Far And Tackled Many Opponents That Got Through My Teammate's Defenses! Hah...Good Times!! LOL! Anyway, I Wanted To Show Some Love To The Sport Of  Soccer And Stadiums That Were Abandoned! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions For The Super Jump And Also Did My Usual Resizing To Make Sure The Fighters Are Working Properly In The Stage! I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out! Hold On For A Second...I Always Wanted To Do This...(AHEM) GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!! LOL! ^_^ Enjoy Another Sports Theme Based Stage For Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

PvVUZTU.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/