BigLuigiGuy211

New MVC Peter Griffin Edit for Mugen

4 posts in this topic

New MVC Peter Griffin Edit for Mugen

Hey Guys and Guys, My idea for Someone Else will be the Edit of Warner/JudgeSpear/GigaBowserX/Luigi-Master's MVC Peter Griffin.

The Download link for the Original and Normal MVC Peter Griffin is Here!

Changes:

• New Moves added: Buttstomp, Roadhouse kick and Puke Puddle from aperson98's version, Ryu Peter, Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Anime Peter, Shock Peter and Mermaid Peter from Warner's Updated Peter, Belly Flop (AKA: Fall Down) from DarkSpinDoctor's version, Psych Out Counter, Sucker Punch (AKA: Air Punch) and Bottle Launch (AKA: Bottle Thrown upwards) from DDR's version and Peterku KAMEHAMEHA.
  • Jumping Knee move from aperson98's version added.
  • New Hypers added: Raging Peter Pound from DarkSpinDoctor's version, Super Ax handle from aperson98's version, Clown Peter from Warner's June 2018 Update Peter and Quagmire, Inflatable (AKA:  Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Men), Tackle2! (AKA: Punch and Kick Grab Throw) and Surprise (AKA: Giant Chicken) from Aleksander Stukov's Peter XI.
  • Stand Guard replaced with the New Stand Guard with Meg from Warner's Updated Peter.
  • New Lie Dead State from Warner's Updated Peter added.
  • Crickets Chirping sound from Warner's Updated Peter added on VS. character intro against Female Characters.
  • VS. character intro against Warner's Stan Smith from Warner's Updated Peter added and VS. character intro against Warner's Roger Smith from Warner's June 2018 Update Peter added.
  • More Characters on VS. character intro against Female Characters added (Warner's Marge Simpson, RoySquadRocks' Female Characters, Peach, Daisy, Vicky, Female Sonic Characters, Princess Bubblegum and Kitty Kateswell), It No longer Crash.
  • New VS. character intros added: VS. character intro against Scorpion from Warner's Peter Griffin, VS. character intro against Kung Fu Man and Toro Inoue (Kung Fu Peter Bow), VS. character intro against Fred Flinstone, VS. character intro against Fat Characters (Big the Cat, Fat Albert, King Dedede, Patrick Star and Garfield), VS. character intro against Captain.Cat.Kit (Peter Rapping), VS. character intro against Danger Mouse, VS. character intro against Count Duckula and Burns Dracula, VS. character intro against CHOUJIN DBZ characters (Super Saiyan Peter), VS. character intro against Drunky, VS. character intro against Gustavo and VS. character intro against Ronald Mcdonald (Various versions and edits) (Clown Peter Griffin).
  • New Intros added: Peter as Steriod Man bashes Actarus' Peter Griffin Out of His Way from The 14th Doctor's aperson98's version edit, Kung Fu swings and "What are you high?" from DarkSpinDoctor's version, Ur-Peter, South Park Peter, Mr. Bean Show Intro (Parody of WlanmaniaX's Mr. Bean's Fall from a Beam Of Light Intro), Peter Jackson Moonwalk and Neo Peter Griffin Intro (Parody Of ShinRyoga & NeOaNkH's Mario's Neo Mario Intro (Matrix/Neo Palette Only).
  • TOASTY! Compatitable state from Warner's Updated Peter added.
  • New Fatality Compatitable state from Warner's June 2018 Update Peter added
  • More Compatitable states from Warner's Peter added.
  • New Sprites added.
  • Compatitables states added: Turned Into Stone, Hell Dunk, Screen Hit, Bee Stung, Vertical spinning, MY TOE!!, Wedgied, Atomic Wedgie, Pantsed (Note: Not Going Looping), Final Memory: JAM, T-Shirt, Hit By Chun-Li's Love Letter, Jailbot's Pac-man compatible, Inked, NES Mario K.O, NES Megaman K.O, Doremi's Hair (AKA: Odango), Hit by Ibuki's Top Spin, CM (TV) by Cinnamon, In a Cup by Cinnamon, Tychoon Heads, Apple For You, Backbone (Used by Goku), Iya-Iya Dance, Henshin Manjou, Moused, Cursed (Little Peter Griffin (Family Guy Viewer Mail #1), More Fatalities compatitables and Last Supper.
  • New Sounds added.
  • More Portraits and Icons added.
  • UYA icon added (Credit to ToonAlexSora007 on Deviantart).
  • Peter's 5th palette replaced with his New palette (Retep) from aperson98's version. New Special palette intro (Retep) from aperson98's version added.
  • Bug Fixes.

Can this please become the definitive Peter? Homer is going to need this treatment, too. I REALLY love the idea of having the Giant Chicken and WAWITM winposes be hypers.

Alright, I knew at least half of those compatibility states... I'm going to need a lot of help though with some...

What is Hell Drunk, which variant of Screen Hit are we talking about, what causes Vertical Spinning, what is MY TOE!!, no clue at all about T-Shirt, what does Doremi's Hair cause, Ibuki has a top?, the T.V Cinnamon drops causes a custom state?, what are Tychoon Heads, Apple for You, Backbone, lya-lya dance (Micheal Jackson? Miku?), Henshin Manjou (Darkstalkers? Hokuto No Ken?) Moused, and Last Supper?

Sad thing is, that's still not all the "etc" states out there... The mysterious fish transformation for example...

23 hours ago, Pluscross said:

Can this please become the definitive Peter? Homer is going to need this treatment, too. I REALLY love the idea of having the Giant Chicken and WAWITM winposes be hypers.

Alright, I knew at least half of those compatibility states... I'm going to need a lot of help though with some...

What is Hell Drunk, which variant of Screen Hit are we talking about, what causes Vertical Spinning, what is MY TOE!!, no clue at all about T-Shirt, what does Doremi's Hair cause, Ibuki has a top?, the T.V Cinnamon drops causes a custom state?, what are Tychoon Heads, Apple for You, Backbone, lya-lya dance (Micheal Jackson? Miku?), Henshin Manjou (Darkstalkers? Hokuto No Ken?) Moused, and Last Supper?

Sad thing is, that's still not all the "etc" states out there... The mysterious fish transformation for example...

Hell Dunk is one of Zabel/Lord Raptor's moves from Darkstalkers where he dunks the opponent (which has been turned into a ball). As far as I know, there's only one variant of Screen Hit referencing the Simpsons arcade game, which seems to only be used in Markerman's Groovitron hyper. Vertical Spinning is a gethit animation from MvC2. MY TOE is used in Dcat's Shredder's Super Shredder hyper, which in the special animation has the opponent hopping on one foot, clutching their other. T-Shirt is used by one of Pulse-K's hypers, where the opponent is turned into a T-shirt that gets hanged up as laundry.

Doremi's Hair is used in Doremi's Odango hyper, which has the other opponent getting Doremi's hair as part of a spell. Ibuki's top is only used in the Pocket Fighter version of her as a special, which makes the opponent's head spin around inside a swirling top. Cinnamon's TV does in fact have a custom state, though it just looks like a place to insert a random picture. Tycoon Heads are used by one of Jin Saotome's hypers, where the opponent's head (and his) spins around in the cyclone created by him. Apple for You is a move by Baby Bonnie Hood, which has the opponent being given an apple disguised as a bomb, the opponent then realizing it, but too late.

No idea what Backbone is. Iya-Iya Dance is a hyper used by Princess Fine, where the opponent is put into a dance by a spell. Couldn't find anything on Henshin Manjou as well. Moused is from a hyper by Aiko Senoo where the opponent is turned into a mouse by again, a spell. I think Last Supper is that fish transformation animation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also when I saw this thread I thought there was going to be a download link to this "new version".

Thank you SO much for that, I doubt many characters are compatible with Pulse-K... What is with this strange group obsession with Magical Doremi characters lately.

I must find who triggers that fish animation. Typically only Yu-Torahu's characters are compatible with it with very few others... Why does Shredder step on people's toes...? I have at least 3 characters aside from Markerman who cause enemies to hit the screen, never knew Markerman had it though...

WAIT. I know what Backbone is. It's in Goku Z2. He has a grab where he breaks the enemies' back. I saw it done to Uppercut in a snapshot, where he turns into a sub sandwich.

Huh? This is only an IDEA? CRAP. I COMPLETELY missed that, I was SO hype to have the Giant Chicken and WAWITM be a hyper...