RinMizu12's M.U.G.E.N Videos

RinMizu12

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, OldGamer said:

I just love when I see mugen fans use my mugen content for there video entertainment :goodmood:

keep up the good job and thank you for using my mugen screen pack and My lifebars. :OhYeah:

Thanks and you're welcome! I like your stuff, and I love this screenpack since I loved the SNES era!

On 8/7/2018 at 5:01 PM, Rintendo said:

Thanks and you're welcome! I like your stuff, and I love this screenpack since I loved the SNES era!

oh yeah ? your just like me then I huge fan of snes games as well. if you had to choose one favorite snes game what would that be ? My was Super Adventure Island just loved the music and the game xD

1 hour ago, OldGamer said:

oh yeah ? your just like me then I huge fan of snes games as well. if you had to choose one favorite snes game what would that be ? My was Super Adventure Island just loved the music and the game xD

I have a lot of favourites but if I had to choose one, it would be Super Mario World, it's my favourite game from my childhood!

On 8/13/2018 at 6:21 PM, Rintendo said:

I have a lot of favourites but if I had to choose one, it would be Super Mario World, it's my favourite game from my childhood!

wow I see well I dont know if you knew this but I did made a super mario world remix HIres mugen stage maybe you seen it but if not here you go

and maybe you can put it on one your video ?

here the link ?

The Mugen Stage has animation
The Mugen Stage can do mid super jump
The Mugen Stage is made only for the mugen 1.0
The Mugen Stage is 640x480 HI resolution ?
Download can be found here
http://network.mugenguild.com/oldgamer/OldGamer%20Mugen%20Creation/My%20Mugen%20Stages/My%20Original%20stages%20creation/SMWRemake.rar

9 hours ago, OldGamer said:

wow I see well I dont know if you knew this but I did made a super mario world remix HIres mugen stage maybe you seen it but if not here you go

and maybe you can put it on one your video ?

here the link ?

The Mugen Stage has animation
The Mugen Stage can do mid super jump
The Mugen Stage is made only for the mugen 1.0
The Mugen Stage is 640x480 HI resolution ?
Download can be found here
http://network.mugenguild.com/oldgamer/OldGamer%20Mugen%20Creation/My%20Mugen%20Stages/My%20Original%20stages%20creation/SMWRemake.rar

I don't! Downloading!

• 3 years later...