JamPressed

MUGEN Betting Websites (SaltyBet/SpriteClub) Community Collection

44 posts in this topic

You forgot some characters, Please add them.
Also, there are new characters, Please add them too.
Plus I requested TTA to release all of his characters, so when he releases them, add them.

42 minutes ago, HER0 Roboto said:

You forgot some characters, Please add them.
Also, there are new characters, Please add them too.
Plus I requested TTA to release all of his characters, so when he releases them, add them.

As of this moment there is nothing else publicly available to add, I am pinged by the creators themselves for this thread in regards to new releases. TheTrueAnalysis will be releasing his own characters on his own terms, and if he decides to release them, I will be notified and those characters will be added accordingly.

This is a wet dream, the stuff of dreams for people like me.

Maybe one day Jor8a will release Deth Kyo, but I won't complain, I'm really happy he brought back all his old edits.

The only edit missing is 2012 (a leaked private character), but lets be honest here, that edit isn't even worth having so it's no biggie.

Both me and JamPress are in touch with many SpriteClub authors there. This collection will be updated as soon as we got new releases. As for Jor8a, many of old edits are public since long ago. It is because his chars are on 4shared and linking to this website are strongly discouraged, so I rehost them to Mega.

As for 2012 himself, in a private discussion with Jor8a, he feels that releasing this char is pointless since it is just a nuker that spams fullscreen OHKs like many similar edits does. I don't think he got leaked though.

[UPDATE: 6/12/18]

• Piplup's 7th Evolution has been overhauled and patched.
  • This update contains a major bug fix for non-AI play; Previously, the player would get stuck into attacks because of a variable code error, this fixes the issue, and should make Yensi78's character much more enjoyable for human players.

9 hours ago, JamPressed said:

[UPDATE: 6/12/18]

• Piplup's 7th Evolution has been overhauled and patched.
  • This update contains a major bug fix for non-AI play; Previously, the player would get stuck into attacks because of a variable code error, this fixes the issue, and should make Yensi78's character much more enjoyable for human players.

Wait you mean...

THAT WASN'T A JOKE? Damm.