RoySquadRocks

Broken Sonic NOW LIVE!

20 posts in this topic

SONIC MANIA BLASTS FROM THE PAST!

Introducing...

Sonic Mania

from the Sonic Mania Series!

In 1991, one hedgehog changed the world. And for 25 years, he has collected countless rings.

In honor of SEGA's official release of Sonic Mania, the blue blur with a classic, nostalgic twist has finally returned and he's ready to go fast with a blast from the past into MUGEN! This is where the ultimate celebration of past and future begins!

gbsNzin.png

April Fools!

https://sites.google.com/site/roysquadrocks/

1 minute ago, BluEngineerCKG43 said:

Oh.

He did release a beta version of Vanellope last year, and it was legit. I might as well try him out and see if this is legit or not.

1 minute ago, RMaster007 said:

He did release a beta version of Vanellope last year, and it was legit. I might as well try him out and see if this is legit or not.

Yeah i saw that.

I'll wait with the REAL one. Because I've been waited for so long for a Sonic Mania character.

EDIT: But I'll admit, I was suprised and happy that you used my portrait that I made for that character.

I'M DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS! HOW DARE YOU ONLY ADD TWELVE WINQUOTES!!! I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU ROY!!!

But other then that great character. The strikers are really useful and he combos perfectly. Oh and happy Easter fools.

1 hour ago, BluEngineerCKG43 said:

I tested him out. And he jumped into the enemy and killed him instantly and then dabbed. Yes. It's a APRIL FOOLS CHARACTER

57 minutes ago, RoySquadRocks said:

LOL! You can thank DesHex for the win sprites! XD

GODDAMNIT ROY

I love the portrait you gave him. It really embraces the feeling of an April Fools character. Other than that, I really love this joke character.

Good luck on the legit Sonic Mania character!