Admins, change nothing to ffa!

Jirobou

Admins, change nothing to ffa!

I've been banned for having an opinion, that MA isn't a bad site, which is considered flamebaiting or shitposting. Great job!

I was about to start a huge rant to explain what's wrong with this site but suddenly I realized : why the hell would I help this site get better, a site where the mods are so corrupt that it doesn't even hold a candle to Nazi Germany... so screw that.

Admins, change nothing, your mods are doing a great job lol.

I have nothing else to say or even do in this site, but I have a farewell gift nonetheless : <Mod Edit: Blacklisted link removed>

That's right I am the one who contacted the admins of MA about the mediafire issue and the result far exceeded my expectations, it's in the goddam front page LOL, every single guy who visits MA front page, and you know that's a lot of people, will know about the bunch of liars and  hypocrites you are, good luck explaining people you blacklisted MA because of viruses lol, apart from deep retards I'm not sure who 's gonna believe you now.

That's it, enjoy my farewell gift and may the agony of virus free for all be long and painful xD

-Jirobou, signing off

I know you just wanted to piss people off like you did with me in the old MFFA chat. You never cared about any war, you just wanted to cause discussions. And now you're fleeing since your baits aren't working anymore. Good-bye and have a nice trolling somewhere else.