M4R10 3l3c7 - ):

No Very few edits of Shinryouga's Mario are good edits. The cheap ones are, well, cheap (But are easily the best edits.), the more traditional edits nerf him too hard, and the soundpack edits generally make me want to quit Mugen.

So... What makes this one just as bad as those?

Well, which type of cheap? Is he a one punch plumber, has no hurtboxes, or does he constantly shoot fireballs/random stuff? I don't think any of that would be annoying to me.

He is not a one hit kill plumber but if u were to download the character for yourself u would see what I mean by annoying. A long time ago in 2016 I was working on the 1.0 version and I had a character that had some weird code that would make him act weird. I tried to implant it into my edit and it wasn't bad but when I then made more changes the code, it sucked. I would come back to mugen after leaving it for a long time and downloaded the 1.1 version. I tired my hand at it again, trying to make a cool Mario with the code, moves and stuff similar to that. I tired way to hard to make the ai work and not even bothered with the controls for the human player cuz I'm not good at fighting games(I just not good at getting combos and other stuff similar too that) and I enjoy to see ai fight each other more than anything. Along with that it has time consuming annoying glitches that sucked. This was just one of the first characters I worked on in 2016. I was and still am a amateur at making characters and stages. I never bothered to look up tutorials and just went into it without much of a understanding of it. I did learn a lot by just getting my hands dirty with it and made some edits along with trying to make a character before I just stop playing and making for a long time. It was only a couple of days ago when I came back to playing and making characters and stages. I tried to fix the mess I started before hand but It felt as if it was a waste of time. Sorry for the paragraph but I hope u understand where I'm coming from with this.

I understand. I didn't know that he had such a legacy behind him. I would try him right this moment to see this brand of "weird", "overpowered" and "annoying", but does he have to be unplayable though? That's the real turn off, I never use Watch.