CoffeeFlavoredMilk

Coffee's Request Thread

Question

Regina from Dokidoki Precure (by Alerkina4)

Yes, I know this is an odd character to request. But alerkina's works are such an anomaly that I can't help but to want to collect them all.

Here is Regina in action:

She is the first character who is fought. Sadly this is the only footage I can find of her.

I would also request his characters from Dance Dance Revolution (Emi, Baby Lon-Lon, Devil Zukin etc.), but I have contacted a guy named Mahmoud on YouTube who apparently has them (based on his YouTube videos), so I'll wait to get a response from said individual.

15 answers to this question

The last one I need is Sparks, actually. And something about a Lyra Heartstrings, but the latter of which has 0 evidence to back up that it even exists. (That deleted page on the Mugen Database could give me clues, but no archiving site even archives Mugen Database articles that went kaput back like 2 years ago)

Time to bump this thing, because while browsing this Japanese guy's MUGEN channel (which is more or less bog-standard for Japanese MUGEN YouTube, mainly tournaments where anything is possible, sans a few oddities like the usage of characters from WlanmaniaX and Ivan Luiz (Mr. Bean and Dr. Mario respectively)), I stumbled across these two oddities:

Characters from Osomatsu-san that are just punching bags that die in one hit. I can't really remember off the top of my head where I can keep up to date with Japanese MUGEN content reliably, and these were likely uploaded onto a Japanese only uploading service that's hard as fuck to navigate.