The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

Anwalt Vermillion

BGM: Ignite still playing

On 3/22/2019 at 2:13 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

n917q55.jpg

LightFlare suddenly fires a Light Burst at one of the pirates. If it connects when the enemy is attacking it will knock the enemy back otherwise it will stun them leaving them more susceptible to another attack.

20 hours ago, Dumanios said:

M20uuFz.png

"I'll keep things contained," Raina said. She summoned a couple small orbs - they'd be little more than pinpricks to a tough guy like Anwalt or Lightflare, but to normal people, they'd be an effective stunning tool. She threw these orbs at three pirates to the right of the group, if they hit, Raina would follow up with melee attacks.

The pirates went inside a mess and had their lives somewhat troubled. Raina's orbs hit the group she aimed and the Light Burst did hit the pirate meant to be hit.

bYfZfKi.png

Anwalt: Geez, so much for no projectiles.

e3Pe7v7.png

Okan: Eat this!!

Okan went at Anwalt with a downward slash but he missed. Anwalt also tried to punch him, but Okan was fast for a normal human. The pirates who weren't attacked and went towards the rest, with some of them getting closer to Melina. Once rhey reached her, four pirates went all at once in order to slash her.

Lucent Vermillion and Umbra

BGM: Worldend_dominator still playing

On 3/22/2019 at 12:12 AM, Darkflare said:

The shot whizzed past Lilith, as she began to get out of her hiding spot. With Jin and Lucent keeping the pirates busy for the moment, she began to approach them.

vDEq115.jpg

(Lucent can handle him, I got to help the kid out.)

Lilith created a set of orbs and proceeded to launch them toward the pirates surrounding Jin as she began to run toward them.

The orbs Lilith shot managed to disperse the pirates around as Jin took the advantage and escaped from the encirclement.

o8QkjZ1.png

Jin: Whew! Thanks, miss! Guess I went too confident for my own good.

However, the pirates got up once more and rant towards them. Jin's hands started to burn with flames.

Zzxh0r8.png

Jin: And we don't have much of a choice! Let's blast them away!

Jin began to shoot fireballs at the pirates. Three of them were hit, but the remaining six kept advancing

On the other side, the battle between Lucent and Rufus kept going. The young man casted Cragfall to attack the pirate with boulders, but wasn't able to hit them in time. Rufus tried to shoot Lucent as well, but he flew and evaded the bullets.

cja8tzn.png

Rufus: Pesky, persistent brat... just go down already!

He charged both pistols and released a dark energy sphere at Lucent. It came at fast speed, but he evaded it by a graze. Lucent casted Thunderfall, calling upon lightning bolts to attack Rufus, finally managing to land a hit.

6fTHVK9.png

Rufus: Shit...

bur7tKP.png

Lucent: (I may have hit him once, but he's a tough opponent. I've casted different spells in order to hit him, but he manages to escape from them.)

uAxRd65.png

Lucent: (At this rate, I'll have to depend on a Draconic spell. I have five crystals already so if I cast five more spells-)

Umbra: Lord Lucent!

Rufus looked behind him and saw Umbra lunging at him with the axe. He rolled away and gave space for the wolf master to reach his lord.

U6m9SiD.png

Lucent: Umbra! You're alright!

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: That's my line! Don't worry, I'll help you out right now and-

9x0xpZa.png

Lucent: Don't worry about me. Please, go help Jin and Lilith!

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: I'm not leaving you to fight alone. Your new friend and Lilith can take care of themselves really well.

QfSllBW.png

Lucent: *sigh* Why did I expect otherwise...

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: Very well then. Take the frontal assault for a moment.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: As you command. I won't lose on this!

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: Have this just to be assured. I'll back up Lilith and Jin for a moment, so we can focus on him.

Lucent casted Boon of Swiftness on Umbra, raising his movement and attack speed. With the granted buff, Umbra leaped thrice before reaching Rufus once more as Lucent left to help Lilith and Jin.

HblN9PE.png

Rufus: My thing isn't with you! Move out!

jOTGpYG.png

Umbra: Actually, it is. And I don't take orders from you.

System Information

Lucent's Illusion Crystals: 5/10

Turns Remaining on Umbra's Boon of Swiftness: 3

LK-8ZP moved quickly to the third floor, which is the shopping area. The place was deserted after everyone fled to their rooms with their doors shut and their locks tight. He could detect movements from the floor above him, and noticed someone who he presumes to be Rufus to be on there, holding off against two people.

dbotiwc-10847b7b-e1db-49c3-ae0d-f663585a

LK-8ZP: I'll bring one of them down here to give both of us an equal fight... then finish them off quickly.

He readied himself by lowering his center of gravity and opened his chest which revealed a working blue reactor. He charged for a while, forming a growing blue bolt, before launching it diagonally upwards at the ceiling of the floor, which created a hole and revealed the floor above. Anyone who was standing there should fall down through the hole.

LK-8ZP: Disabling safety measures... 

He blows off some steam from his neck and joints, before covering his hands with buzzing lethal lightning.

3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

The pirates went inside a mess and had their lives somewhat troubled. Raina's orbs hit the group she aimed and the Light Burst did hit the pirate meant to be hit.

EM35VUR.gif

Good shot, Raina! Four down...!

CoURX0V.png

And four more coming at us! Watch it, Light!

The pirates who weren't attacked and went towards the rest, with some of them getting closer to Melina. Once rhey reached her, four pirates went all at once in order to slash her.

The pirates swing their swords just as Melina flips over them and land behind them.

A6xdOZC.jpg

To slow....

bPjU54T.gif

Melina moves slightly to her side as she executes a hard roundhouse aimed at the head. The impact would be enough to cause a concussion to anyone not prepared for the impact, causing him to be launched to his side. Anyone in the path of him would also be struck by his flying body.

n917q55.jpg

Hmph!

LightFlare rolls forward, turns around and fires another Light Burst at one of the pirates that isn't in range of Melina's attack.

4 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Zzxh0r8.png

Jin: And we don't have much of a choice! Let's blast them away!

Jin began to shoot fireballs at the pirates. Three of them were hit, but the remaining six kept advancing

vDEq115.jpg

"They aren't a threat, but keep your head on, kid."

Lilith summoned more orbs near her before firing them off toward the pirate group again.

5 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: Have this just to be assured. I'll back up Lilith and Jin for a moment, so we can focus on him.

Lucent casted Boon of Swiftness on Umbra, raising his movement and attack speed. With the granted buff, Umbra leaped thrice before reaching Rufus once more as Lucent left to help Lilith and Jin

Lilith noticed Lucent approaching them as she note notes that Umbra had taken over in fighting Rufus.

vDEq115.jpg

"Lucent, get back and focus on their boss, we can take care of the small fry."

4 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

LK-8ZP moved quickly to the third floor, which is the shopping area. The place was deserted after everyone fled to their rooms with their doors shut and their locks tight. He could detect movements from the floor above him, and noticed someone who he presumes to be Rufus to be on there, holding off against two people.

LK-8ZP: I'll bring one of them down here to give both of us an equal fight... then finish them off quickly.

He readied himself by lowering his center of gravity and opened his chest which revealed a working blue reactor. He charged for a while, forming a growing blue bolt, before launching it diagonally upwards at the ceiling of the floor, which created a hole and revealed the floor above. Anyone who was standing there should fall down through the hole.

Lilith was taken by surprise at the sudden beam being shot out of the floor

vDEq115.jpg

"Wh-? Are they shooting the ship down?"

Anwalt Vermillion

6 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The pirates swing their swords just as Melina flips over them and land behind them.

A6xdOZC.jpg

To slow....

bPjU54T.gif

Melina moves slightly to her side as she executes a hard roundhouse aimed at the head. The impact would be enough to cause a concussion to anyone not prepared for the impact, causing him to be launched to his side. Anyone in the path of him would also be struck by his flying body.

One of the pirates was hit with the kick and other went flying alongside him. He fell down unconscious as the other three still got up and now went at Raina instead. However, Melina was not left alone still, as other five pirates advanced once more at her, but now each of them tried to attack at different points of her body, instead of all slashing overhead. One at her right arm, one at her left leg, one tried to stab her stomach and the other two tried to attack her in the back.

6 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

n917q55.jpg

Hmph!

LightFlare rolls forward, turns around and fires another Light Burst at one of the pirates that isn't in range of Melina's attack.

The pirate LightFlare aimed slid under the Light Burst and went ahead at him. Seeing as he was powerful, she and other 7 pirates ran around him, each of them trying to stab him at a time.

The remaining pirates 3 were fighting Anwalt alongside Okan. But they were having trouble, since Anwalt was nimble enough for a person of his size.

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: H-How can someone of your size be so responsive like this?!

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: I've fought and killed gunloaded mafia with my bare fists. You think your swords and daggers are something?

v9dnrKN.png

Okan: Guns are for the weak! Real pirates fight with the sword!

YdZ8V3t.png

Anwalt: Your friend seems far more powerful than you all and he uses guns. I think I'd be less bored fighting him than you.

e3Pe7v7.png

Okan: Grrr... alright, that does it!!

They went ahead and tried to attack Anwalt. Instead of reacting, however, he took the damage on purpose.

J0I1PWT.png

Okan: How's that for an attack, huh?!

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: Not bad. That... hurt a bit.

fzpXv3g.png

Anwalt: Now's my turn. And you're the target, "captain"!

Anwalt charged his energy and reared back, aiming at Okan. He used Viper's Staggering Fang and went at his foe with a leading hand to a jab. Okan, however, switched places with another pirate as fas as he could. The guy, however, was unlucky to be hit and immediately fell unconscious.

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: W-WHAT?!

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Since you're just a normie, I'll just tell you a secret: the more you hit me, the stronger I get.

yu8VsvG.png

Anwalt: And right now... *stomp and creates a crater on the floor* I'm a walking Golem and you're just sandbags ready to fly away!!

Anwalt went back at his targets. Okan defended himself, but the hits still send him away. The other two pirates? Well, they were running away from the beast.

The orbs Lilith shot hit the rest of the pirates, putting them down. Even so, they were getting up, slower then before as the damage toll kept increasing. Lucent stopped on his tracks when he heard Lilith tell him to head back.

GVzFPf8.png

Lucent: Are you sure?

vb58k4a.png

Jin: Sure we're sure! Just leave it to us and keep using that magic of yours on the big target.

OAlpJw3.png

Lucent: Alright. But if you ever need help, just say it so!

Lucent's decision to turn back was for the best. Umbra was about to attack when a beam destroyed the floor right underneath him. He wasn't hit by it, since only the floor was destroyed, but he fell.

MADfOyZ.png

Lucent: Umbra!

XY5GBnd.png

Rufus: It seems that android is indeed useful after all. Now, where was I?

He aimed his guns at Lucent again, but shot a bullet above him. Then, a rain of bullets fell right where Lucent was. He evaded it and took flight again.

9s8KW3V.png

Rufus: Now that your beloved servant is away, let's get back to our hunt, young master. And this time, nothing will get in my way anymore.

RKzCTYN.png

Lucent: ... Very well. I'll oblige you once more in this.

cja8tzn.pngFkaRSFT.png

Rufus: Our dance will end up in your death!

Lucent: Our dance will end up in your defeat!

Lucent casted Firestorm and summoned a fire pillar right under Rufus. He evaded it and returned to shoot him at will.

*BGM fades*

Meanwhile, Umbra was brought down to the shop area. Once he landed, he met LK-8ZP once again.

BGM: Howling Moon

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: So it was you who blasted the floor then. I really don't have to waste with you, but since you're a threat to my master's life...

jOTGpYG.png

Umbra: I'm breaking you down right here. My earlier plan have failed but let's see how this will play out now.

He used his Nightmare powers and created a replica of his axe. it was completely black and white, in contrast to the real one, but it worked them same way. With the Boon of Swiftness still active, Umbra leaped around four times and immediately reached LK-8ZP.

8bYV5u9.png

Umbra: Let's see how this will go, you piece of trash!!

He swung his axe upwards in order to slash his foe. If it worked, Umbra would connect into another axe slash and a dunk attack.

System Information

Pirates remaining at the Deck: Okan, 17 pirates.

Pirates remaining at the Upper Lounge: Rufus, 9 pirates.

Lucent's Illusion Crystals: 6/10

Turns left on Umbra's Boon of Swiftness: 3

49 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

The orbs Lilith shot hit the rest of the pirates, putting them down. Even so, they were getting up, slower then before as the damage toll kept increasing.

Though somewhat surprised that they were easier to take down than she thought, she nonetheless approached them as she once again created a set of orbs surrounding her.

vDEq115.jpg

"Stand down and I will not take your lives. Besides, swearing your loyalty on one that considers you as disposable isn't worth losing your life over."

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

However, Melina was not left alone still, as other five pirates advanced once more at her, but now each of them tried to attack at different points of her body, instead of all slashing overhead. One at her right arm, one at her left leg, one tried to stab her stomach and the other two tried to attack her in the back.

Melina's body begins to emit a light smoke...

4CvHa1T.png

All this trouble for little ol me? 

Spoiler

The pirates made contact her body, but to no effect...

H6YTBAQ.jpg

Melina used her Tendon Renki the moment they attacked. With her strength increased her attacks become even the more deadlier. Without anytime for the pirates to realize what happened she grabbed the arm of the pirate who attempted to stab her in the stomach and swings him into the other pirates surrounding her aiming at thier heads. Once done she slams him down with the momentum built up from her swing hard on his head with enough impact to knock him out cold. Any pirate hit would knocked away like a baseball and potentially knocked unconscious.

The pirate LightFlare aimed slid under the Light Burst and went ahead at him. Seeing as he was powerful, she and other 7 pirates ran around him, each of them trying to stab him at a time.

urqQDyn.jpg

You guys want to get up close and personal huh?

Spoiler

LightFlare waits till the pirates are in range performs a powerful spinning kick attack. A vacuum effect is created during the move pulling the pirates closer. Anyone close would be hit multiple times and potentially knocked unconscious.

Anwalt Vermillion

One of the pirates was hit with the kick and other went flying alongside him. He fell down unconscious as the other three still got up and now went at Raina instead.

System Information

Pirates remaining at the Deck: Okan, 17 pirates.

M20uuFz.png

Though Raina planned to deal with the stunned pirates from earlier, her focus was turned towards the ones now charging toward her.

Raina tossed an array of needles towards the charging pirates, which would inflict sharp pains if they struck.

6 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

He used his Nightmare powers and created a replica of his axe. it was completely black and white, in contrast to the real one, but it worked them same way. With the Boon of Swiftness still active, Umbra leaped around four times and immediately reached LK-8ZP.

8bYV5u9.png

Umbra: Let's see how this will go, you piece of trash!!

He swung his axe upwards in order to slash his foe. If it worked, Umbra would connect into another axe slash and a dunk attack.

Umbra was right in front of the cyborg, but the cyborg already had an idea to counter his attack. He quickly opened his chest again, revealing another charging bolt, ready to be fired off.

LK-8ZP: Foolish and rash.

He slightly jumped to allow his feet off the ground, then proceeded to blast the bolt in front of him. The blast would head straight at Umbra while LK-8ZP gets pushed backwards due to the recoil of the attack and the fact that he's airborne, which would allow him to dodge the attack.

Super Meter: 0/3

Successfully hitting Umbra will grant LK-8ZP 1/3 of the meter, allowing him to use enhanced moves of his special attacks.

Lucent Vermillion

16 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Though somewhat surprised that they were easier to take down than she thought, she nonetheless approached them as she once again created a set of orbs surrounding her.

vDEq115.jpg

"Stand down and I will not take your lives. Besides, swearing your loyalty on one that considers you as disposable isn't worth losing your life over."

Jin also had his hands on fire, ready to shoot them if they were to move.

qcw3u2M.png

Jin: Think well before your move. Is he that good of a leader to you?

The pirates looked behind them and saw the fight. Rufus seemed to be losing against Lucent.

6fTHVK9.png

Rufus: Tch...

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: Give up. I'm not letting you win.

HblN9PE.png

Rufus: I don't need you to let me...

Rufus kept shooting and Lucent kept flying. However, at one moment, he shot ahead of Lucent, making him stop his flight. taking the window of advantage, he unleashed a charged shot and hit Lucent, sending him to the ground.

*BGM fades*

44ijSFL.png

Jin: Lucent!!

OAlpJw3.png

Lucent: I-I'm not down yet... *gets stomped* Urgh!!

9s8KW3V.png

Rufus: Didn't I tell you? I'm taking your life and there's nothing you can do about it.

qcw3u2M.png

Jin: You bastard!!

Jin was ready to go at him, but the pirates suddenly stood in his way again. Rufus changed his aim to Lilith and Jin and walked towards them.

pdvOmcm.png

Jin: Y-You're still gonna fight for him?!

v05l35E.png

Rufus: Be quiet. Your voice annoys the hell out of me. I'll just kill you right now before I get a headache.

BGM: The Executioner

Suddenly, Lucent's seemingly unconscious body rose on its own, without the usage of his hands. It leaned back and then forward, like a puppet who lost its strings. He rose his hand, as his light grimoire began to be enveloped by shadows. At the same time, black and thick fog began to surround all of them.

44ijSFL.png

Jin: Black fog...? Where did this...

cja8tzn.png

Rufus: ... The kid... he's...

QNXrHYc.png

Lucent: ... Code of Delusions: Diastima.

ooPDhot.png

Rufus shot a Lucent but a dark barrier protected him from the bullets. A dark grimoire replaced the other one. Red jewels appeared all over the fog, as if they were eyes watching all of them. Lucent finally rose his head again.

Waryhg2.png

Lucent: ...

o8QkjZ1.png

Jin: Lucent? H-Hey, are you alright-

vLiPFcm.png

Lucent: ... Kill those pirates and don't leave a single trace of their existence.

At that moment, six werewolf shadows jumped from the fog. Three of them went after the pirate group as the other three went at Rufus.

wUZsCvX.png

Jin: W-WHOA!!

6fTHVK9.png

Rufus: What the hell?!

vY5jM2O.png

Lucent: You're not going to kill anyone. Not the innocents, not my friends... and not me.

xgaCi4Z.png

Lucent: I'm going to show you what it means to be truly terrified for your life. Say your last prayers, because this is where you'll end!

The pirates ran away from the monsters with the remaining energy they had left in them. They just jumped inside the fog, from the direction they came, in order to reach the deck. Rufus fought for a while, but saw himself cornered by the beasts. He shot two of them but was sent away outside by the remaining four.

BFM4wso.png

Lucent: Chase him. Don't let him survive.

Under Lucent's orders the werewolves jumped back into the fog as it began to move from the upper lounge to the deck. Once they escaped, his state of anger had seem to vanish as he began to worry.

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: ...

pdvOmcm.png

Jin: U-Uhh... I... guess you're OK then...

Xu0BPHU.png

Lucent: Yes, I am... there's just a headache and my body hurts, but I'm fine.

o8QkjZ1.png

Jin: Lucent... Buddy, you don't have to...

rwBMpBA.png

Lucent: I know. I'm not killing anyone, I promise. Those are the words Nightmares understand in order to attack. I'll just scare those pirates away.

vb58k4a.png

Jin: OK. If you're saying, then I'll trust you. You don't look like the type to turn back on your word.

He smiled and Jin nodded. Lucent then looked at Lilith.

MxnGosg.png

Lucent: This might have not been that surprising, considering you already know how my aura functions. Still, I suppose that you're going to call me a hypocrite after everything I said earlier, right?

Anwalt Vermillion

15 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Melina's body begins to emit a light smoke...

4CvHa1T.png

All this trouble for little ol me? 

Hide contents

The pirates made contact her body, but to no effect...

H6YTBAQ.jpg

Melina used her Tendon Renki the moment they attacked. With her strength increased her attacks become even the more deadlier. Without anytime for the pirates to realize what happened she grabbed the arm of the pirate who attempted to stab her in the stomach and swings him into the other pirates surrounding her aiming at thier heads. Once done she slams him down with the momentum built up from her swing hard on his head with enough impact to knock him out cold. Any pirate hit would knocked away like a baseball and potentially knocked unconscious.

urqQDyn.jpg

You guys want to get up close and personal huh?

Hide contents

LightFlare waits till the pirates are in range performs a powerful spinning kick attack. A vacuum effect is created during the move pulling the pirates closer. Anyone close would be hit multiple times and potentially knocked unconscious.

The pirates didn't have a chance to react well to the blows. All of the pirates who went at LightFlare and Melina fell unconscious, due to the strength of their hits.

13 hours ago, Dumanios said:

M20uuFz.png

Though Raina planned to deal with the stunned pirates from earlier, her focus was turned towards the ones now charging toward her.

Raina tossed an array of needles towards the charging pirates, which would inflict sharp pains if they struck.

The pirates were hit by the needles and were struck by sharp pains, stopping their charge at her.

However, screams could be heard from the entrance of the ship. The pirates who were inside, tired and beaten, ran the best they could. Anwalt looked at it and felt the dark aura from the distance.

Gip87Gx.png

Anwalt: ... Captain, I can fully say that you're screwed.

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: What the hell?! Why are you all heading back?!

Male Pirate: M-Monsters... t-there are monsters in this ship!! This place's haunted as hell!!

v9dnrKN.png

Okan: Don't be ridiculous! There's no way this ship is-

However, seeing as Rufus was sent flying from the window and a black fog filled with red jewels was following them from the inside, Okan stood there dumbfounded.

Umbra

BGM: Howling Moon still playing

Umbra missed the attack and managed to defend the blast in time, although he was pushed back a little.

biie24u.png

Umbra: Emotionless and lost fool...

He whistled once more and used Descending Fangas five wolves came out of black holes and descended at the ground like projectiles, in a line formation at the direction LK-8ZP was. The Boon of Swiftness affected the move's speed and all the wolves came down at once, instead on one coming each. 

System Information

Lucent's Illusion Shards: 7/10

Pirates remaining at the Deck: Okan, Rufus, 13 pirates

Turns left on Umbra's Boon of Swiftness: 2

Spoiler

Lucent Vermillion's Battle Properties (Type-N)

In his Nightmare Type, Lucent becomes a summoner of familiars and a powerful ailment and debuff caster. On this mode, his flight maneuver is still usable. His magic still deal non-elemental damage except all of his Dark spells. Also, Lucent changes from having AoE skills to single target with the exception of a few skills that affect a group.

Special System: Illusion Shards

Each time Lucent conjures an offensive spell, he will generate one crystal that floats around him. Those crystals are necessary for him to unleash the Draconic Illusions, which are considerably his Supers. His Super spells consume 10 crystals, so Lucent is unable to conjure all Draconic Illusions at once.

Summons

• Ever-Hungry Hunters (Fire): summons werewolf Nightmares to lunge an enemy. Can summon up to 6 per spell.
  • Black Feathers in the Sky (Wind): summons griffon Nightmares to shoot wind slashes at an enemy. Can summon up to 5 per spell.
  • Song of the Black Maria (Water) : summons an undine Nightmare that uses a distorted scream to stop foes in front of Lucent. Can summon only one per spell.
  • Slash, Shock and Strife (Thunder): summons raiju Nightmares to attack an enemy with a electric dash that has sword properties. Can only summon 2 per spell.
  • They Fall, the Ground Goes Along (Earth): summons golem Nightmares to fall at the enemy and pummel them. Can summon up to 3 per spell.
  • A Cold Invitation to You (Ice): summons wendigo Nightmares to grab an enemy and hold them still. Can summon up to 4 per spell.
  • Life that Belongs in the Shadows (Darkness): summons shadow people Nightmares to grab an enemy and take part of their health away. Can summon 2 per spell.

Ailments

• Black Williwaw (Wind): uses a wind delusion to Confuse foes for a short period of time (Confused foes cannot distinguish who is foe or ally).
  • Petriburst (Earth): uses an earth delusion to Petrify foes for a short period of time (Petrified foes cannot move or attack, but cannot be damaged).
  • Paralytic Wave (Thunder): uses a thunder delusion to Stun enemies until the next attack (Stunned foes cannot move or attack).
  • Poison Cloud (Water): uses a water delusion to Poison enemies for a short period of time (Poisoned foes will take damage as time passes).
  • Pyroclastic Flow (Fire): uses a fire delusion to Enrage enemies for a short period of time (Enraged foes only attack and cannot defend or cast shields).
  • Freezing Gust (Ice): uses an ice delusion to Leaden foes for a short period of time (Leadened foes have their movement reduced).
  • Deadscream (Dark): uses dark magic to Frighten foes for a short period of time (Frightened foes will only run away).

Debuffs

• Guarding Gale (Wind): uses a wind delusion to apply Falseflight debuff on an enemy (Foes’ projectile accuracy is reduced for a short period of time).
  • Blade Ward (Earth): uses an earth delusion to apply Falsestrike debuff on an enemy (Foes’ physical accuracy is reduced for a short period of time).
  • Stagnate (Water): uses a water delusion to apply Misstep debuff on an enemy (Foes’ physical attacks might fail to execute for a short period of time).
  • Misery (Fire): uses a fire delusion to apply Weakened debuff on an enemy (Foes’ attack power is reduced for a short period of time).
  • Numbing Cold (Ice): uses an ice delusion to apply Spellslip debuff on an enemy (Foes’ projectile attacks might fail to execute for a short period of time).
  • Word of Pain (Dark): uses dark magic to apply Healspoil defbuff on an enemy (Healing items and spells will have half effectiveness on foes for a short period of time).

Draconic Spells

• The Dark Side of a Reflection: after fighting for a while, creates a Nightmare of an ally or an enemy. Uses fewer moves, cannot use Supers.
  • Heaven Laments with Meteors: calls upon a meteor rain to damage all foes present in battle. It stays for 3 turns
  • Opening of the Abyss: surrounds an enemy or a group of enemies with a magic circle. Summons an illusion of souls to torment the enemy with deadly screams and raises a dark pillar to finish them.
  • Spite of the Devil: unleashes a small orb between both fighters. The sphere explodes into a dark flame blast that damages both opponent and Lucent.

LK-8ZP: Mere puppies cannot stop me.

He quickly drew out his sword and slashed upwards from the right, which should hit all of the 5 wolves in the same time before they could react. After slashing them, he pointed his sword at Umbra.

LK-8ZP: Emotions are a human's biggest weakness. They interfere with your thinking, making you weak and vulnerable. 

Then, he instantly dashed at Umbra to close in the space and slashed diagonally upwards from the right. The sword was buzzing with electricity, which would create a thin but long line of electricity that travels at quick pace in a medium distance. If Umbra tries to parry the attack and if his axe is made of metal, it may conduct electricity and electrocute Umbra instead.

4 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

MxnGosg.png

Lucent: This might have not been that surprising, considering you already know how my aura functions. Still, I suppose that you're going to call me a hypocrite after everything I said earlier, right?

vDEq115.jpg

"You hate violence because you don't want innocent people hurt. I figured out that much. You fought them to protect the innocent people aboard this ship. As long as you remember why you're fighting, you'll be fine. Already doing better than I am, I would have killed that son of a bitch."

She began to approach the hole created earlier.

vDEq115.jpg

"We should make sure Umbra is ok."

12 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

The pirates didn't have a chance to react well to the blows. All of the pirates who went at LightFlare and Melina fell unconscious, due to the strength of their hits.

H6YTBAQ.jpg

Awwwe....the welcoming committee is taking a nap...

ufJDavC.jpg

Poor guys didn't stand a chance. Maybe next time warn them before you go Super Girl on them...heh. But they're not dead...i don't think...So unless where gonna tie them up until we land, where gonna be doing this again soon.

The pirates were hit by the needles and were struck by sharp pains, stopping their charge at her.

hMHyDFJ.gif

Raina! You ok!?

However, screams could be heard from the entrance of the ship. The pirates who were inside, tired and beaten, ran the best they could. Anwalt looked at it and felt the dark aura from the distance.

DF252C6.gif

Looks like back up...wait...

v9dnrKN.png

However, seeing as Rufus was sent flying from the window and a black fog filled with red jewels was following them from the inside, Okan stood there dumbfounded.

H6YTBAQ.jpg

Looks like someone you chose the wrong party to crash, eh "Captain" Okan!?

Confident that they have the upper hand, despite being outnumbered, Melina taunts Captain Okan as she LightFlare, Raina and Anwalt stand surrounded by the bruised and beaten pirates.

14 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Pirates remaining at the Deck: Okan, Rufus, 13 pirates

wkIOAEA.png

Locking onto the rightmost Pirate, Raina went forward, hitting him with three uppercuts.

"Stars and Stripes!"

1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

hMHyDFJ.gif

Raina! You ok!?

KQJIwlt.jpg

"Yeah, I've got things handled over here."

14 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Gip87Gx.png

Anwalt: ... Captain, I can fully say that you're screwed.

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: What the hell?! Why are you all heading back?!

Male Pirate: M-Monsters... t-there are monsters in this ship!! This place's haunted as hell!!

v9dnrKN.png

0iGAan2.png

'What's going on over there?' Raina thought. Whatever it was, it was clearly against the Pirates.

'Lucent, is that you over there?'

BGM: The Executioner still playing

9x0xpZa.png

Lucent: I'd love to go, but I need to stay beside the Nightmare Fog. Those beasts will go out of control if I'm distant from them for too long.

vb58k4a.png

Jin: I'll check him out. I'm pretty sure I can help him somehow.

u9NhfZa.png

Lucent: Please do. I'll be grateful if you help him, Jin.

rBJqstU.png

Jin: Don't worry, buddy! You can leave this to me and to my flames!

RkbFSBh.png

Lucent: Buddy...?

yTRDEEB.png

Jin: Of course! We're buddies now! You can count on me!

*BGM fades*

Lucent nodded and went to the outside, walking calmly. He was going to end it quickly so he could go and help Umbra, but decided to have faith on Jin and Lilith, if she decided to go as well.

Zzxh0r8.png

Jin: Well, miss, I don't know if you're coming with me, but I'm heading down!

BGM: Howling Moon still playing

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: Is that so? Then let me ask you something.

Umbra parried the attack with the shadow axe. Different from the other one, it wasn't real, so no electricity could be conducted towards it. It broke and vanished into small shards.

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: Invading this ship and killing the people under the orders of people who don't care about you... is that bringing anything to your life at all? Or you're just doing that with no reason at all, because someone told you so?

Anwalt Vermillion

3 hours ago, Dumanios said:

wkIOAEA.png

Locking onto the rightmost Pirate, Raina went forward, hitting him with three uppercuts.

"Stars and Stripes!"

The pirate couldn't resist the hits and fell down unconscious.

5 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

DF252C6.gif

Looks like back up...wait...

H6YTBAQ.jpg

Looks like someone you chose the wrong party to crash, eh "Captain" Okan!?

Okan didn't even respond the taunt, as he seemed to have not paid attention to it. The fog drew closer and closer, as the eyes of the Nightmares were staring right at the pirates. Rufus got up, breathing a little more than usual.

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: W-What the hell is that?!

Gip87Gx.png

Anwalt: Nightmare Fog.

e3Pe7v7.png

Okan: Y-You're the one who summoned it, right?! Trying to trick us with that fog?!

v05l35E.png

Rufus: It wasn't him, dumbass. It was that kid...

BGM: The Executioner begins to play here

From inside the fog, Lucent came walking. He and the Nightmare Fog were at one end and the others were at the other end. His dark grimoire in hand, the aura he left out was a demonic one, corrupted and dark. The roles have been reversed and the pirates were the ones surrounded.

eStSOAY.png

Rufus: That brat... his name is Lucent, as I heard. He's the one that summons those things.

HDyaopH.png

Okan: That kid? C'mon, Rufus, stop pulling my leg-

Lucent rose his hand and called upon griffon Nightmares that flew out of the fog and stood right above him. He started to fly as well and joined his "pets" in the sky

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: *shriek* M-M-M-Monsters!! R-Rufus, t-t-they're monsters!!

irs1pQn.png

Lucent: So that's your name... Rufus.

6fTHVK9.png

Rufus: So what? Finding it funny?

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: No, it's nothing. It's just for me to make sure of remembering it... as you lay down covered in blood after I end you.

J0I1PWT.png

Okan: H-Hey, can't we just talk this out?! I'm sure that we can-

One of the griffons flapped its wings and shot a wind projectile that was aimed right at Okan's feet. Normally, wind would only have a pushing effect, but there was a slash mark right at the floor, as if a sword had amost caught his fingertips. 

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: You're the ones who abandoned diplomacy. It's too late to beg for your life now.

cja8tzn.png

Rufus: I don't need your talk. I'll kill you and your monsters are going down with you!

QNXrHYc.png

Lucent: ... Rip their lives apart and leave nothing but blood on the floor.

Under his orders, the griffons started to shoot more of the wind discs and the pirates began to scatter around. Rufus, however, dived inside and tried to shoot Lucent out. The Nightmares split up as two of them went after the pirates and the other three accompanied Lucent to fight Rufus.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: ... I remember you talking about Lucent's Nightmare power back at Umbra, Light. This is the true face of it. A summoner and controller of those Nightmares and that's not all that he can do.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: Let's take advantage of it and get the remaining pirates. The beasts won't attack if we attack first so don't worry about accidental hits from them. After that, we'll help Lucent with that gunner right there.

System Information:

Lucent's Illusion Shards: 8/10

Pirates remaining at the Deck: Okan, Rufus, 12 pirates

Turns left on Umbra's Boon of Swiftness: 1

Zzxh0r8.png

Jin: Well, miss, I don't know if you're coming with me, but I'm heading down!

vDEq115.jpg

"We don't know what's down there or if Umbra is all right, so we gotta be careful."

After saying this, Lilith dropped down.

LK-8ZP: You amuse me. The Lin Kuei clan has allowed me to achieve peak performance and get rid of all imperfections from my former self. Their missions hold ultimate meaning and our loyalty is unmovable.

He quickly dashed back before pointing his sword at Umbra.

LK-8ZP: May I remind you that you and those so-called "guards" were the one who decided to show signs of hostility towards me first. Had you all not resisted, we would have spared your lives... Which is why all of the passengers below are still in one piece. Their death will not be beneficial in any way.

His detector alerted him. More of the heroes were coming down, and the number of pirates has swiftly dwindled. It seemed like the ship was also packed with competent fighters, while most of the pirates did not possess any superpower or something similar. It would be pointless for him if he continued to engage in combat, since he would be outnumbered.

LK-8ZP: Incompetent... FOOLS! Consider yourself lucky today. My mission is no longer relevant and thus, I will cease to participate in this fruitless and meaningless fight. Though I am sure our path will cross again one day...

He quickly jumped out of the ship via a nearby window to flee the place and vanish in the clouds...  But not before launching a big energy bolt inside the window which would land in the floor again as he just exited through the window.

9 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: ... I remember you talking about Lucent's Nightmare power back at Umbra, Light. This is the true face of it. A summoner and controller of those Nightmares and that's not all that he can do.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: Let's take advantage of it and get the remaining pirates. The beasts won't attack if we attack first so don't worry about accidental hits from them. After that, we'll help Lucent with that gunner right there.

Pirates remaining at the Deck: Okan, Rufus, 12 pirates

M20uuFz.png

With the Pirate on the right knocked out, Raina aimed a kick at the nearest pirate, which would knock him backwards, possibly hitting his fellow Pirate if he hasn't moved.

17 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

leajl2D.png

ciAhl9M.gif

(This must be his power in it's true form. Before only Umbra could see it. Now...we all can...)

17 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

gpCHHJB.png

ufJDavC.jpg

Or...we could cut the head of the snake...now...

urqQDyn.jpg

Melina...i suspect you and Raina can handle the rest?

5OurqAw.jpg

No question...

9gXT6YP.gif

The choice is yours, Anwalt...

LightFlare stomps the ground and a redish purple aura rises from LightFlare's back. His appearance remained the same but his aura was darker. He suddenly leaps into the air draws his fist back as he decends toward Captain Okan...

H6YTBAQ.jpg

Come on guys. Don't tell me you're having second thoughts?

Melina taunts the pirates and takes a defensive stance.

Lucent and Anwalt Vermillion

On 3/25/2019 at 3:53 PM, Dumanios said:

M20uuFz.png

With the Pirate on the right knocked out, Raina aimed a kick at the nearest pirate, which would knock him backwards, possibly hitting his fellow Pirate if he hasn't moved.

The pirates were hit and fell unconscious too.

22 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

ufJDavC.jpg

Or...we could cut the head of the snake...now...

urqQDyn.jpg

Melina...i suspect you and Raina can handle the rest?

5OurqAw.jpg

No question...

9gXT6YP.gif

The choice is yours, Anwalt...

LightFlare stomps the ground and a redish purple aura rises from LightFlare's back. His appearance remained the same but his aura was darker. He suddenly leaps into the air draws his fist back as he decends toward Captain Okan...

Okan was running away from a griffon's attacks when he was suddenly covered by a strange shadow. Whn he looked, LightFlare was descending towards him.

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: Crap...

yu8VsvG.png

Anwalt: Move, you goddamn idiot!!

Anwalt ran and jumped it, grabbing Okan before he could be smashed and splattered by a fist. It was just in nick of time, since Light descended not soon after and his fist shook the ship a bit.

Gip87Gx.png

Anwalt: Whew... just in time...

e3Pe7v7.png

Okan: W-Why did you save me?! Aren't we enemies?!

x3RplE5.png

Anwalt: You're just a stupid little normal person. Pirate or no, I don't think death's the best option for you to pay for what you've done.

J0I1PWT.png

Okan: Dude... thanks... I really got scared for my life...

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: Yeah, yeah, whatever, now get off.

He dropped Okan on the ground as if he was a bag and looked at Light.

bYfZfKi.png

Anwalt: Calm the hell down. You're a fighter, not a murderer.

Meanwhile, Lucent was still fighting against Rufus and his advantage was bigger than before. The summoning made Lucent practically have an army fighting against Rufus.

HblN9PE.png

Rufus: (No matter what I do, they don't quit appearing! And they don't let me hit him either!)

Waryhg2.png

Lucent: Stand still for a moment.

Lucent snapped his fingers and hit Rufus with Paralytic Wave. By unleashing a shock on his opponent, the pirate's body got Stunned and he couldn't move a muscle.

6fTHVK9.png

Rufus: Ghh... I... can't move...!!

sjBASYA.png

Lucent: This isn't the only bolt you'll face.

Two raiju Nightmares descended to the fog and stared at Rufus. They did a flip in mid-air and went through him as if they were two lightning bolts piercing him. He fell down on his knees. He descended and stared at Rufus.

eStSOAY.png

Rufus: Urgh!!

84wvlIA.png

Lucent: Well, do you give up?

Rufus: As... if...!!

9GJqBwd.png

Lucent: That was a rhetorical question. I'm not giving you the right to answer.

Lucent summoned another Nightmare. This time, it was shaped as an undine, standing right on his front, holding her hands.

e1pcuvD.png

Lucent: The Black Maria welcomes you with a song. Enjoy.

She opened her mouth, but not a single resonant note came, only to let a distorted noise take place. Rufus and the pirates were the only ones affected by it.

cja8tzn.png

Rufus: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: M-MY EARS!! WHAT IS THIS?! MAKE IT STOP!!

At that time, 10 crystals were complete and floating around Lucent.

u22ZljA.png

Lucent: Time to end this. Place them all together for me, everyone!

Umbra

Jin followed Lilith suit and dropped down as well. At that moment, he saw a big blast coming towards their direction.

qcw3u2M.png

Jin: Not in a lot of years!!

He charged up his fire and released a powerful fireball. It broke the window and clashed with the blast, erasing it before it could hit the floor once more.

vb58k4a.png

Jin: In the nick of time! Hey, you alright?

qALzzKd.png

Umbra: Yes, I am. I was fighting the android but he escaped before I could do something to capture him.

o8QkjZ1.png

Jin: Darn it... we were so close...

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: Yeah, I guess. Anyway, how's the situation above?

vDEq115.jpg

"Lucent went above to take care of what was left."

She crossed her arms

vDEq115.jpg

"I'm headed to the cabins. I want to make sure none of those pirates headed there and check up on Penny. I assume you'll be helping out your master, Umbra."

She looked toward Jin

vDEq115.jpg

"You can go with him if you want, although unless those bastards have another ace up their sleeve, our group should have taken cared of them by now."

2 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

He dropped Okan on the ground as if he was a bag and looked at Light.

bYfZfKi.png

Anwalt: Calm the hell down. You're a fighter, not a murderer.

ciAhl9M.gif

I wasn't going to kill him...

LightFlare suddenly performs a soccer kick at Okans' head while he was still on the ground. It would be enough to knock him unconscious if it connects.

5OurqAw.jpg

(Why did Walt save that pirate?)

Melina pulls her fist back for a moment and quickly dashes forward like a bullet toward one of the pirates and performs a straight punch.

Candor City Slums

sasuke-uchiha-boruto-naruto-the-movie-5.

Sasuke had exchanged some of his Ryo for the local currency - Zeni - after some time. While Ryo wasn't used anywhere in Candor City's country, they had measures in place for foreign currency. Sasuke had discovered that Candor got a lot of visitors with foreign money, so they were used to situations like this. With a hundred zeni, he should possess enough money to pay whatever entry fee the 'Warrior's Hangout' had. There he'd hopefully find some more information about this place...

Sasuke sensed a presence to his left and looked, only to find nothing there...

As tempting as it was to pursue, Sasuke decided that it'd be best to go to the Warrior's Hangout.

-----------------------

The Assassin withdrew. After meeting with the outsider swordsman at that bar, he'd grown interested.

This was the most recent outsider to arrive in Candor. Both he and his boss had arrived many months ago from the outside world, while that silver-haired woman was much more recent. While that woman had been hostile to the Knights of the Forsaken, perhaps the black-haired swordsman could be persuaded to join, or at least be neutral in the upcoming fight... after all, someone who could see through his Presence Concealment was at least a little interesting, and Assassin sensed power from him. He'd be a strong fighter for the Knights if he joined...

He changed into a disguise, taking the look he'd been using most often recently - a shady-looking man who had information on just about everything in the slums and contacts in all the right places.

7rfsvIO.png

Interestingly, there was almost no reaction to his entry into the bar. Normally there'd be at least a little reaction to a guy like him entering the room, but almost everyone was focused on the TVs that the bar had.

"... unclear who exactly is responsible for the attack on the airship. Reports are already coming in of casualties, however..."

An airship raid, huh? It looked like it was just a bunch of rich people getting robbed, but with the way everyone in the bar was watching...

"What's going on here?" he asked someone.

"There's somethin' goin' on with that airship," one brute replied.

"Some of those rich folk can fight though," another added. Interesting...

The Airship, somewhere between Candor and Kalos City

23 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

The pirates were hit and fell unconscious too.

LoBHfBz.png

"You guys still sure about fighting?" Raina asked the pirate minions. Maybe now they'd be persuaded to surrender. If none were still up to fighting her, Raina would likely help Lucent and Anwalt with the pirate bosses - taking down the leaders would ensure the defeat of the raid. All that'd be left would be that red man who'd fought Umbra...

On 3/27/2019 at 12:25 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

ciAhl9M.gif

I wasn't going to kill him...

LightFlare suddenly performs a soccer kick at Okans' head while he was still on the ground. It would be enough to knock him unconscious if it connects.

Okan took the kick and fell unconscious at last. Anwalt looked at Light.

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: Well, it's one of them down. And you clearly forgot your own strength. Against normal humans, you have the strength of a Titan, you know.

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Those guys are more than beaten. Any more and they'd be dust, dude.

On 3/27/2019 at 12:25 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

5OurqAw.jpg

(Why did Walt save that pirate?)

Melina pulls her fist back for a moment and quickly dashes forward like a bullet toward one of the pirates and performs a straight punch.

The pirate took the punch and fell unconscious as well.

On 3/27/2019 at 3:53 PM, Dumanios said:

The Airship, somewhere between Candor and Kalos City

LoBHfBz.png

"You guys still sure about fighting?" Raina asked the pirate minions. Maybe now they'd be persuaded to surrender. If none were still up to fighting her, Raina would likely help Lucent and Anwalt with the pirate bosses - taking down the leaders would ensure the defeat of the raid. All that'd be left would be that red man who'd fought Umbra...

The pirates saw that Okan fell and their allies fell. Bravery might be a virtue for men and they aren't the bunch you would call smart... but they gave up and surrendered. Especially because it wasn't their end either.

eStSOAY.png

Rufus: You... impudent brat...!!

tCwbqjs.png

Lucent: Still talking big. Really, but you are a sore loser.

v05l35E.png

Rufus: I'm not done yet... I... can still fight...!!

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: On the contrary, we're done here.

Lucent called upon a magic circle that trapped Rufus. The sky got dark, with a shade of purple in the air.

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: The souls of the dead rise to the earth...

The circle expanded as a multitude of souls rose under Rufus and went to the sky. Their screams, now echoing even to the ears of Anwalt and the others, kept torturing Rufus like the undine Nightmare did.

cja8tzn.png

Rufus: Agh!! ARRRRRRGH!!!

bYfZfKi.png

Anwalt: Tch... this scream is still painful to hear...

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: You, enemy of mine who threatens my life...

FkaRSFT.png

Lucent: Let the abyss welcome you with the light of death!!

He rose his hand and an enormous dark pillar rose towards the heavens, engulfing Rufus entirely. Taken to the skies, the power of Lucent's darkness finally defeated him. He fell back on the floor, completely beaten, even more than any of the pirates.

*The Executioner ends*

HblN9PE.png

Rufus: Urgh... it... hurts... damnit...

He tried to get up, but Lucent stomped on his head and pressed it against the floor.

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: This is the last warning I give you. Get your allies back on your ship and leave us alone immediately. If you choose not to, I will kill you here and now.

6fTHVK9.png

Rufus: Y-You... piece... of... shit...!!

WoSUj2e.png

Lucent: Rufus. Choose. Live another day or be engulfed by Nightmares until your soul's flame exhausts.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: ...

Umbra

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: Even though the situation might be handled by now, I'll go help Lord Lucent. Protecting the Vestal is my priority first and foremost.

vb58k4a.png

Jin: Then I'm going too. I think one person is enough to calm down everyone.

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: Do what you wish. Let's get going.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: I'll leave the passengers and young Penelope to you, Miss Lilith. I'm sure we'll be back to help you soon enough.

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Those guys are more than beaten. Any more and they'd be dust, dude.

hMHyDFJ.gif

Heh...don't worry. I know my own strength very well. But...I understand the concern.

The pirate took the punch and fell unconscious as well.

H6YTBAQ.jpg

Aww...you guys are dropping like flies. Had enough, yet?

The pirates saw that Okan fell and their allies fell. Bravery might be a virtue for men and they aren't the bunch you would call smart... but they gave up and surrendered. Especially because it wasn't their end either.

DF252C6.gif

Well...they came to their senses...before we knocked it out of them.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: ...

Melina's Tendan Renki wears off. Her and LightFlare begin to survey the area. 

TKkHITa.jpg

Walt...is your brother ok?