Darkflare

The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

On 3/11/2019 at 7:38 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

MHOIQHm.jpg

It's breathtaking....don't you agree, Walt?

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Yep, it's a mesmerizing view. Very relaxing, by the way.

On 3/11/2019 at 7:38 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

vTgi43N.jpg

Walt...is your brother ok?

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: Oh, don't worry about Lucent. He's just on inspiration mode. That happens in a 1/36 ratio, but when it does...

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: It means new recipe for sweets. I like it when those happen. After all, it's free sweets in my belly!

BGM: Skygazer

Meanwhile, Umbra reached Lucent, who was really at the deck's edge. He seemed really distracted with the view.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: There you are, Lord Lucent. Lord Anwalt told me you're feeling inspirational, so-

hylORGw.png

Lucent: Clear skies... "Clear Sky Cake"? No wait, I already have a lot of cake options... maybe a cupcake! No wait, that's just a small cake...

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: Lord Lucent? Hello?

SiMl8kh.png

Lucent: Truffles... no, that's too overused... croissants! On second thought, I don't think it's going to work out. Out of season Easter eggs...? That sounds weird...

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: Lord Lucent, I'm talking to you. Hey, I'm still here.

9GJqBwd.png

Lucent: Aha! Lollipops! Wait, how does one make lollipops? Maybe I can do those chocolate ones. Oh, and I can add blueberry flavor to the chocolate and use some cotton candy as decoration and representation of the clouds! They'll be on different shapes and-

8bYV5u9.png

Umbra: Earth to Lord Lucent!!

wji7tQ4.png

Lucent: AH!! U-Umbra?! Since when you were here?!

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: I just arrived, but you were so lost on Candy Land that you forgot the rest of the world.

WoSUj2e.png

Lucent: Y-You almost gave me a heart attack! Geez, I was just finishing a new recipe plan.

axI57yI.png

Umbra: For what? Chocolate lollipops? What were you going to call them? Popping Skies?

RkbFSBh.png

Lucent: Popping Skies... that's actually a good name!

8oDY9vm.png

Umbra: Really?! I-I mean, of course it's good. I'm the one who said it after all.

u9NhfZa.png

Lucent: Yes, indeed. Thank you, Umbra. Now I have my recipe plan ready to put into practice!

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Well, we'll need ingredients and a space to do that, anyway.

axI57yI.png

Umbra: It's also amazing how you got mesmerized by such a view. That's not something that happens too oftenly, considering you're you.

VKKWV1y.png

Lucent: This is the sort of scenario that a dream can give, but it's enjoyable to be on the real deal. Although...

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: Although...?

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: Nothing particularly important. In any case, let's return to the others.

18 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

JRDEVlk.png

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: Oh, don't worry about Lucent. He's just on inspiration mode. That happens in a 1/36 ratio, but when it does...

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: It means new recipe for sweets. I like it when those happen. After all, it's free sweets in my belly!

MOpGC2K.png

"That sounds pretty exciting!" Raina replied. Looking over the edge and seeing the landscape was a much different experience than flying. Besides, if this inspired Lucent to make something nice, that worked out really well.

On 3/12/2019 at 8:19 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

zIr2IaD.png

eNLyopx.jpg

Im down with free sweets....haha!

On 3/12/2019 at 8:19 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

JRDEVlk.png

Qw908MR.png

Agreed...I'm even more relaxed when you're around. Come and enjoy it beside me....

BGM: Skygazer still playing

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Oho, what are you trying to entice me for?

Umbra: Ahem.

Anwalt was almost going on Melina's vibe when Umbra interrupted him. Alongside Lucent, who finished the new recipe idea, they went back to the group.

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: Decency. There are people around if you hadn't noticed.

YdZ8V3t.png

Anwalt: Can't you just stay quiet for once?

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: Well, someone needs to stop those indecent and deplorable acts of you two. Right, Lord Lucent?

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: I wouldn't go too far to call it deplorable. This is sort of normal to happen between a man and a woman.

xMW2Ex6.png

Umbra: Wait, you're OK with this whole shenanigan?

gUldCkV.png

Lucent: Who am I to say who Anwalt should go out with or not? Besides, I have a big amount of responsibilities already and I don't have time to be wacthing over my brother's love life.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Attaboy! Now that's my brother!

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: But seriously, if you two want to go steady, do it in private. The deck's not the best place for things like this.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: And why would the tourists care?

Xu0BPHU.png

Lucent: Did I ever say about the tourists? I hope you remember: there are two minors right around you.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: You're almost hitting 18, I don't think that-

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: There are two minors right around you.

Lucent's words were directed not only to him. He might be somewhat mature to not be bother about the scenario, but there was Penelope to take account for. Anwalt remembered that and backed off for a moment.

tId049Z.png

Anwalt: Oh... right...

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: *sigh* You're a lost cause.

bYfZfKi.png

Anwalt: Umbra, you stay out of this. No one asked for your opinion.

RKzCTYN.png

Lucent: Anwalt and Umbra, what have I told you both at the phone and at the airport? As long as I know, both of you don't know how to fly.

tQRQBst.pngxMW2Ex6.png

Anwalt and Umbra: ...

QfSllBW.png

Lucent: It doesn't surprise me why we look actually dysfunctional. *sigh* I hope we can fix this as soon as possible...

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: In any case, I suppose we're getting to Candor soon enough.

Suddenly, the boat came to a halt. Some of the people started to get anxious.

BGM: Crisis

tId049Z.png

Anwalt: Wait, why the boat stopped?

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: Don't tell me it's the extraordinary event...

BFM4wso.png

Lucent: I think we should take this seriously. I'm going after the captain to see what happened.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: Got it. We'll stay here and see if we find anything strange.

Lucent nodded and went back inside to find where the captain could be. It wasn't normal, the halt was completely abrupt.

8hqSNuP.png

Anwalt: I don't feel any weird auras around here. Whatever did this doesn't have anything to do with magic.

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: I'll check out the back. *whistle*

As Umbra whistled, three wolf-shaped shadows appeared and stood with the group.

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: If anything comes around, tell the wolves to howl and I'll head back as soon as possible.

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Alright. Safe rides at your end, Umbra.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Be careful, the four of you.

Umbra left to check the back of the ship. Anwalt kept attentive to see if there was anything suspicious around.

Rather than join the others on the deck, Lilith decided to sightsee around the ship.

vDEq115.jpg

("To be so close to my destination, I'm feeling rather anxious")

Suddenly, the ship abruptly slowed down to a stop. Lilith rebalanced herself to keep herself from falling. She then let out a sigh.

vDEq115.jpg

("Hopefully, it's nothing serious...")

TThe airship's sudden stop brought concern to Raina, which was shared by Lucent and Anwalt. They clearly weren't at Candor City, which meant that this stop...

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Raina said, a set of needles appearing in her hand.

21 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Oho, what are you trying to entice me for?

Lmycsm8.jpg

You should know the answer to that....

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: There are two minors right around you.

Lucent's words were directed not only to him. He might be somewhat mature to not be bother about the scenario, but there was Penelope to take account for. Anwalt remembered that and backed off for a moment.

A6xdOZC.jpg

I'm sorry, Walt. I didn't mean to offend your girlfriend.

ciAhl9M.gif

(Somethings up...)

srJ30BM.jpg

We've stopped? Why...?

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Be careful, the four of you.

Umbra left to check the back of the ship. Anwalt kept attentive to see if there was anything suspicious around.

TKkHITa.jpg

You too. We'll hang tight here. 

xGkrj0n.jpg

Yea...something seems...off...

Melina and LightFlare wait with Anwalt and Penny.

Lucent Vermillion

BGM: Calamity

If the outside seemed bade, inside was actually worse. When Lucent reached the upper lounge and looked at the situation, the people were far more panicked. The crew were trying to control them at all costs as one single eye-patched man discussed with a red-haired, student-looking young man. Lucent ran towards them, while avoiding the confusion.

qcw3u2M.png

???: You can't just leave and not give me an answer! Why the hell did we stop?!

m8EWLin.png

???: Look, I can give you an answer after I discover it! Now, please let go of my arm!

84wvlIA.png

Lucent: Excuse me, but are you the captain of the ship?

nsZtYwA.png

???: *sigh* Yes, I am. What is it now?

BFM4wso.png

Lucent: Why did an abrupt stop like this one happened?

pdvOmcm.png

???: That's what I asking him about but he's just ignoring me!

tG7UStv.png

???: I'm not ignoring you. I can't answer what I don't know! We're checking all the surveillance cameras but we can't find anything yet!

TM7IuD6.png

Lucent: ... I see. First of all, we need to preserve the guests' safety. Please, order them to head directly to the cabins and lock the doors.

UUGKzZ7.png

???: What? Look, I can't issue an order without knowing what it is first-

o8QkjZ1.png

???: Dude, we don't have time! Just issue it already!

XoymPt9.png

???: ...

sjBASYA.png

Lucent: Captain... before I can continue, what's your name?

Odin: ... Captain Odin.

bur7tKP.png

Lucent: We will be able to confirm it easier once all movement has stopped. With the guests running amok, it becomes difficult to find anything. So please, issue the emergency order.

Odin couldn't believe it, but the two kids were right. He took out his small microphone, pressed its button and began to talk throughout the speaker.

m8EWLin.png

Odin: "Attention, all passengers. Head immediately to your cabins and lock the doors and windows. I repeat, head to the cabins and lock the doors and windows. Do not leave until second order."

Upon the issue was ordered, the passengers all ran down to their cabins. Soon, the sound of locks echoed throughout the ship.

vb58k4a.png

???: Good, they're all going down to the rooms!

nsZtYwA.png

Odin: Now then, you should take your counsel into account and do the same.

RKzCTYN.png

Lucent: No. Me and my friends want to help you. That's also why I came. I want to check the cameras as well.

m8EWLin.png

Odin: Are you crazy?! There's no way I'll leave guests to resolve such thing-

WoSUj2e.png

Lucent: Captain Odin, we don't know if this is a paranormal event or not! I don't feel anything at the moment, but I don't know about the next! If something passes beyond the point of normal, is your security able to stop it?

UUGKzZ7.png

Odin: !

irs1pQn.png

Lucent: We're guests, but we're jeopardizing our safety, whether you like it or not.

tG7UStv.png

Odin: ... I see... young kids, what are your names?

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: Lucent Vermillion.

Zzxh0r8.png

Jin: The name's Jin Kaien!

XoymPt9.png

Odin: Lucent and Jin. Follow me, I'll take you to the cameras.

Odin pressed a button at the wall and a secret door opened. It would take him, Lucent and Jin to the cameras.

9x0xpZa.png

Lucent: Sorry to have dragged you into this mess...

yTRDEEB.png

Jin: Relax. I may not look like it, but I can fight too!

tG7UStv.png

Odin: Hurry up, you two.

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: Right. Let's go.

Both went inside the corridor with Odin following them last. He closed the door as it disappeared into the wall, alongside the button.

Umbra

BGM: Troublesome Visitor

After running a while, Umbra stopped a little at the middle of the ship. It seemed empty as it should ever be. Except for one thing: a lot of guards were lurking around. Because of the abrupt stop, they might also be verifying what was happening around those empty spots. He had to be careful not to get caught.

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: (I need to move around and be careful. If I get caught, I'll be placed under suspicion.)

He began to move around quietly in order not to call much attention. Whenever he felt it'd be risky to continue, he stopped at some point and hid inside one of the many faculty rooms. After the noise settled, he continued to move.

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: (Still, the traffic of ships doesn't seem to be that low. If this is the main transportation vehicle in this world, there has to be a reason for this particular ship to be targeted.)

He noticed sounds and jumped into another room. However, this room was rather different from the others. It had a computer, with a map window left open. Not to mention, there was a hand transceiver lying on the table. After seeing the room, he reached a conclusion.

8bYV5u9.png

Umbra: ... Someone from the inside gave the movements of the ship. We've been tailed from the beginning.

Suddenly, the device received a call. Umbra picked up and received the call, remaining silent all the time.

Voice: Oi! OI!! Someone there?!

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: ...

Voice: Yo, we can attack now or what?! We got everything settled up for this!!

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: (I'm not going to answer it. Let's just hear it.)

Voice: Hey!! Ah screw it! Hey, newb! Jump down on that ship and take down the security!!

The transceiver stopped talking. Umbra got what he needed, but now he had to return. However...

Guard: Halt!! Who goes there?!

qALzzKd.png

Umbra: (Darn it... took too much time...)

New NPCs Introduced!

Spoiler

zG6gV2r.png

Blazing Sportstar

Jin Kaien

Race: Human

Spoiler

p47JAcG.png

Cruiser Captain

Odin

Race: Human

The order for all guests to head to their rooms was issued and the sound of all the rooms being locked confirmed that they were doing exactly just that. 

vDEq115.jpg

("I should do the same, but....I get the feeling the group I'm with will want to be heroes.")

She thinks that, knowing full well she also wants to get involved. If this was an attack, the possibility that it may be too much for the ship's guards was worth considering.

vDEq115.jpg

("The others were in the top deck. I should start heading there and see if I regroup")

She peaked around, beginning to move toward the top deck.

vDEq115.jpg

("The ship's guards won't know my intentions. It'll be a problem if I get caught by them now.")

On 3/15/2019 at 7:33 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

This caused Penelope to start looking around, her attention abruptly yanked from the endless clouds below. Seeing people starting to worry made her worry as well.

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Uhhh...did we hit something? Why aren't we moving anymore? Are we gonna fall?!

5 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

m8EWLin.png

Odin: "Attention, all passengers. Head immediately to your cabins and lock the doors and windows. I repeat, head to the cabins and lock the doors and windows. Do not leave until second order."

Upon the issue was ordered, the passengers all ran down to their cabins. Soon, the sound of locks echoed throughout the ship.

That was all she needed to hear.

7e8fd389c1.png

Penelope: Yikes! I don't know about you guys, but that's definitely a sign for me to SKEDADDLE! See ya later, folks!

And at a moment's notice, a cloud of dust and wood shavings took Penelope's place. She was already well on her way to the cabins, wanting to get the heck out of the danger zone before it presumably really became a danger zone.

???: Mission accepted. Commencing the operation...

Between the clouds above the ship, an orange-yellow light suddenly appeared among them. It was faint at first... then the source of light began to expand and become brighter while falling down straight towards the ship. Some of the guards on the top deck noticed it and started to become worried. The source of light was approaching them at an alarmingly fast speed.

Security Guard A: Ben... what's that orange light?

Security Guard B: I don't know Adam... but I've got a bad feeling about this...

As the source of light got out of the clouds, a humanoid figure can be seen heading straight towards the back of the top deck. It looked as if it was definitely going to hit the ship and smash it. The Security Guard A informs his colleagues to ready up and prepare for the impact.

Security Guard A: APPROACHING OBSTACLE! IMPACT IS GOING TO BE IMMINENT! ON YOUR POSITIONS!

The humanoid figure lands on the back of the deck, smashing the ground and leaving a huge dent on it while slightly destabilizing the ship with a nudge on its back.

dbotiwc-10847b7b-e1db-49c3-ae0d-f663585a

???: ...Multiple hostiles detected. Proceeding to commence the neutralization of all hostile beings in proximity. 

Hearing the threat, a few nearby guards approach the cyborg, seeking to stop him from unleashing any damage. But, they were all wiped out in mere seconds, as it quickly killed them by pummeling their heads with its fists while electrocuting the last one before throwing the unfortunate victim out of the ship. They did not leave any single scratch on the cyborg.

???: Three hostiles have been neutralized. Requesting assistance to ensure the capture of the ship.

The cyborg's gaze turns at the group of heroes.

???: I, unit LK-8ZP of the Lin Kuei clan, am tasked with the mission of exterminating all resisting target. Prepare to die.