The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

On 3/11/2019 at 7:38 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

MHOIQHm.jpg

It's breathtaking....don't you agree, Walt?

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Yep, it's a mesmerizing view. Very relaxing, by the way.

On 3/11/2019 at 7:38 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

vTgi43N.jpg

Walt...is your brother ok?

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: Oh, don't worry about Lucent. He's just on inspiration mode. That happens in a 1/36 ratio, but when it does...

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: It means new recipe for sweets. I like it when those happen. After all, it's free sweets in my belly!

BGM: Skygazer

Meanwhile, Umbra reached Lucent, who was really at the deck's edge. He seemed really distracted with the view.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: There you are, Lord Lucent. Lord Anwalt told me you're feeling inspirational, so-

hylORGw.png

Lucent: Clear skies... "Clear Sky Cake"? No wait, I already have a lot of cake options... maybe a cupcake! No wait, that's just a small cake...

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: Lord Lucent? Hello?

SiMl8kh.png

Lucent: Truffles... no, that's too overused... croissants! On second thought, I don't think it's going to work out. Out of season Easter eggs...? That sounds weird...

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: Lord Lucent, I'm talking to you. Hey, I'm still here.

9GJqBwd.png

Lucent: Aha! Lollipops! Wait, how does one make lollipops? Maybe I can do those chocolate ones. Oh, and I can add blueberry flavor to the chocolate and use some cotton candy as decoration and representation of the clouds! They'll be on different shapes and-

8bYV5u9.png

Umbra: Earth to Lord Lucent!!

wji7tQ4.png

Lucent: AH!! U-Umbra?! Since when you were here?!

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: I just arrived, but you were so lost on Candy Land that you forgot the rest of the world.

WoSUj2e.png

Lucent: Y-You almost gave me a heart attack! Geez, I was just finishing a new recipe plan.

axI57yI.png

Umbra: For what? Chocolate lollipops? What were you going to call them? Popping Skies?

RkbFSBh.png

Lucent: Popping Skies... that's actually a good name!

8oDY9vm.png

Umbra: Really?! I-I mean, of course it's good. I'm the one who said it after all.

u9NhfZa.png

Lucent: Yes, indeed. Thank you, Umbra. Now I have my recipe plan ready to put into practice!

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Well, we'll need ingredients and a space to do that, anyway.

axI57yI.png

Umbra: It's also amazing how you got mesmerized by such a view. That's not something that happens too oftenly, considering you're you.

VKKWV1y.png

Lucent: This is the sort of scenario that a dream can give, but it's enjoyable to be on the real deal. Although...

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: Although...?

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: Nothing particularly important. In any case, let's return to the others.

18 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

JRDEVlk.png

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: Oh, don't worry about Lucent. He's just on inspiration mode. That happens in a 1/36 ratio, but when it does...

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: It means new recipe for sweets. I like it when those happen. After all, it's free sweets in my belly!

MOpGC2K.png

"That sounds pretty exciting!" Raina replied. Looking over the edge and seeing the landscape was a much different experience than flying. Besides, if this inspired Lucent to make something nice, that worked out really well.

On 3/12/2019 at 8:19 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

zIr2IaD.png

eNLyopx.jpg

Im down with free sweets....haha!

On 3/12/2019 at 8:19 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

JRDEVlk.png

Qw908MR.png

Agreed...I'm even more relaxed when you're around. Come and enjoy it beside me....

BGM: Skygazer still playing

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Oho, what are you trying to entice me for?

Umbra: Ahem.

Anwalt was almost going on Melina's vibe when Umbra interrupted him. Alongside Lucent, who finished the new recipe idea, they went back to the group.

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: Decency. There are people around if you hadn't noticed.

YdZ8V3t.png

Anwalt: Can't you just stay quiet for once?

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: Well, someone needs to stop those indecent and deplorable acts of you two. Right, Lord Lucent?

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: I wouldn't go too far to call it deplorable. This is sort of normal to happen between a man and a woman.

xMW2Ex6.png

Umbra: Wait, you're OK with this whole shenanigan?

gUldCkV.png

Lucent: Who am I to say who Anwalt should go out with or not? Besides, I have a big amount of responsibilities already and I don't have time to be wacthing over my brother's love life.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Attaboy! Now that's my brother!

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: But seriously, if you two want to go steady, do it in private. The deck's not the best place for things like this.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: And why would the tourists care?

Xu0BPHU.png

Lucent: Did I ever say about the tourists? I hope you remember: there are two minors right around you.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: You're almost hitting 18, I don't think that-

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: There are two minors right around you.

Lucent's words were directed not only to him. He might be somewhat mature to not be bother about the scenario, but there was Penelope to take account for. Anwalt remembered that and backed off for a moment.

tId049Z.png

Anwalt: Oh... right...

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: *sigh* You're a lost cause.

bYfZfKi.png

Anwalt: Umbra, you stay out of this. No one asked for your opinion.

RKzCTYN.png

Lucent: Anwalt and Umbra, what have I told you both at the phone and at the airport? As long as I know, both of you don't know how to fly.

tQRQBst.pngxMW2Ex6.png

Anwalt and Umbra: ...

QfSllBW.png

Lucent: It doesn't surprise me why we look actually dysfunctional. *sigh* I hope we can fix this as soon as possible...

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: In any case, I suppose we're getting to Candor soon enough.

Suddenly, the boat came to a halt. Some of the people started to get anxious.

BGM: Crisis

tId049Z.png

Anwalt: Wait, why the boat stopped?

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: Don't tell me it's the extraordinary event...

BFM4wso.png

Lucent: I think we should take this seriously. I'm going after the captain to see what happened.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: Got it. We'll stay here and see if we find anything strange.

Lucent nodded and went back inside to find where the captain could be. It wasn't normal, the halt was completely abrupt.

8hqSNuP.png

Anwalt: I don't feel any weird auras around here. Whatever did this doesn't have anything to do with magic.

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: I'll check out the back. *whistle*

As Umbra whistled, three wolf-shaped shadows appeared and stood with the group.

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: If anything comes around, tell the wolves to howl and I'll head back as soon as possible.

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Alright. Safe rides at your end, Umbra.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Be careful, the four of you.

Umbra left to check the back of the ship. Anwalt kept attentive to see if there was anything suspicious around.

Rather than join the others on the deck, Lilith decided to sightsee around the ship.

vDEq115.jpg

("To be so close to my destination, I'm feeling rather anxious")

Suddenly, the ship abruptly slowed down to a stop. Lilith rebalanced herself to keep herself from falling. She then let out a sigh.

vDEq115.jpg

("Hopefully, it's nothing serious...")

TThe airship's sudden stop brought concern to Raina, which was shared by Lucent and Anwalt. They clearly weren't at Candor City, which meant that this stop...

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Raina said, a set of needles appearing in her hand.

21 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Oho, what are you trying to entice me for?

Lmycsm8.jpg

You should know the answer to that....

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: There are two minors right around you.

Lucent's words were directed not only to him. He might be somewhat mature to not be bother about the scenario, but there was Penelope to take account for. Anwalt remembered that and backed off for a moment.

A6xdOZC.jpg

I'm sorry, Walt. I didn't mean to offend your girlfriend.

ciAhl9M.gif

(Somethings up...)

srJ30BM.jpg

We've stopped? Why...?

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Be careful, the four of you.

Umbra left to check the back of the ship. Anwalt kept attentive to see if there was anything suspicious around.

TKkHITa.jpg

You too. We'll hang tight here. 

xGkrj0n.jpg

Yea...something seems...off...

Melina and LightFlare wait with Anwalt and Penny.

Lucent Vermillion

BGM: Calamity

If the outside seemed bade, inside was actually worse. When Lucent reached the upper lounge and looked at the situation, the people were far more panicked. The crew were trying to control them at all costs as one single eye-patched man discussed with a red-haired, student-looking young man. Lucent ran towards them, while avoiding the confusion.

qcw3u2M.png

???: You can't just leave and not give me an answer! Why the hell did we stop?!

m8EWLin.png

???: Look, I can give you an answer after I discover it! Now, please let go of my arm!

84wvlIA.png

Lucent: Excuse me, but are you the captain of the ship?

nsZtYwA.png

???: *sigh* Yes, I am. What is it now?

BFM4wso.png

Lucent: Why did an abrupt stop like this one happened?

pdvOmcm.png

???: That's what I asking him about but he's just ignoring me!

tG7UStv.png

???: I'm not ignoring you. I can't answer what I don't know! We're checking all the surveillance cameras but we can't find anything yet!

TM7IuD6.png

Lucent: ... I see. First of all, we need to preserve the guests' safety. Please, order them to head directly to the cabins and lock the doors.

UUGKzZ7.png

???: What? Look, I can't issue an order without knowing what it is first-

o8QkjZ1.png

???: Dude, we don't have time! Just issue it already!

XoymPt9.png

???: ...

sjBASYA.png

Lucent: Captain... before I can continue, what's your name?

Odin: ... Captain Odin.

bur7tKP.png

Lucent: We will be able to confirm it easier once all movement has stopped. With the guests running amok, it becomes difficult to find anything. So please, issue the emergency order.

Odin couldn't believe it, but the two kids were right. He took out his small microphone, pressed its button and began to talk throughout the speaker.

m8EWLin.png

Odin: "Attention, all passengers. Head immediately to your cabins and lock the doors and windows. I repeat, head to the cabins and lock the doors and windows. Do not leave until second order."

Upon the issue was ordered, the passengers all ran down to their cabins. Soon, the sound of locks echoed throughout the ship.

vb58k4a.png

???: Good, they're all going down to the rooms!

nsZtYwA.png

Odin: Now then, you should take your counsel into account and do the same.

RKzCTYN.png

Lucent: No. Me and my friends want to help you. That's also why I came. I want to check the cameras as well.

m8EWLin.png

Odin: Are you crazy?! There's no way I'll leave guests to resolve such thing-

WoSUj2e.png

Lucent: Captain Odin, we don't know if this is a paranormal event or not! I don't feel anything at the moment, but I don't know about the next! If something passes beyond the point of normal, is your security able to stop it?

UUGKzZ7.png

Odin: !

irs1pQn.png

Lucent: We're guests, but we're jeopardizing our safety, whether you like it or not.

tG7UStv.png

Odin: ... I see... young kids, what are your names?

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: Lucent Vermillion.

Zzxh0r8.png

Jin: The name's Jin Kaien!

XoymPt9.png

Odin: Lucent and Jin. Follow me, I'll take you to the cameras.

Odin pressed a button at the wall and a secret door opened. It would take him, Lucent and Jin to the cameras.

9x0xpZa.png

Lucent: Sorry to have dragged you into this mess...

yTRDEEB.png

Jin: Relax. I may not look like it, but I can fight too!

tG7UStv.png

Odin: Hurry up, you two.

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: Right. Let's go.

Both went inside the corridor with Odin following them last. He closed the door as it disappeared into the wall, alongside the button.

Umbra

BGM: Troublesome Visitor

After running a while, Umbra stopped a little at the middle of the ship. It seemed empty as it should ever be. Except for one thing: a lot of guards were lurking around. Because of the abrupt stop, they might also be verifying what was happening around those empty spots. He had to be careful not to get caught.

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: (I need to move around and be careful. If I get caught, I'll be placed under suspicion.)

He began to move around quietly in order not to call much attention. Whenever he felt it'd be risky to continue, he stopped at some point and hid inside one of the many faculty rooms. After the noise settled, he continued to move.

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: (Still, the traffic of ships doesn't seem to be that low. If this is the main transportation vehicle in this world, there has to be a reason for this particular ship to be targeted.)

He noticed sounds and jumped into another room. However, this room was rather different from the others. It had a computer, with a map window left open. Not to mention, there was a hand transceiver lying on the table. After seeing the room, he reached a conclusion.

8bYV5u9.png

Umbra: ... Someone from the inside gave the movements of the ship. We've been tailed from the beginning.

Suddenly, the device received a call. Umbra picked up and received the call, remaining silent all the time.

Voice: Oi! OI!! Someone there?!

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: ...

Voice: Yo, we can attack now or what?! We got everything settled up for this!!

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: (I'm not going to answer it. Let's just hear it.)

Voice: Hey!! Ah screw it! Hey, newb! Jump down on that ship and take down the security!!

The transceiver stopped talking. Umbra got what he needed, but now he had to return. However...

Guard: Halt!! Who goes there?!

qALzzKd.png

Umbra: (Darn it... took too much time...)

New NPCs Introduced!

Spoiler

zG6gV2r.png

Blazing Sportstar

Jin Kaien

Race: Human

Spoiler

p47JAcG.png

Cruiser Captain

Odin

Race: Human

The order for all guests to head to their rooms was issued and the sound of all the rooms being locked confirmed that they were doing exactly just that. 

vDEq115.jpg

("I should do the same, but....I get the feeling the group I'm with will want to be heroes.")

She thinks that, knowing full well she also wants to get involved. If this was an attack, the possibility that it may be too much for the ship's guards was worth considering.

vDEq115.jpg

("The others were in the top deck. I should start heading there and see if I regroup")

She peaked around, beginning to move toward the top deck.

vDEq115.jpg

("The ship's guards won't know my intentions. It'll be a problem if I get caught by them now.")

On 3/15/2019 at 7:33 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

This caused Penelope to start looking around, her attention abruptly yanked from the endless clouds below. Seeing people starting to worry made her worry as well.

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Uhhh...did we hit something? Why aren't we moving anymore? Are we gonna fall?!

5 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

m8EWLin.png

Odin: "Attention, all passengers. Head immediately to your cabins and lock the doors and windows. I repeat, head to the cabins and lock the doors and windows. Do not leave until second order."

Upon the issue was ordered, the passengers all ran down to their cabins. Soon, the sound of locks echoed throughout the ship.

That was all she needed to hear.

7e8fd389c1.png

Penelope: Yikes! I don't know about you guys, but that's definitely a sign for me to SKEDADDLE! See ya later, folks!

And at a moment's notice, a cloud of dust and wood shavings took Penelope's place. She was already well on her way to the cabins, wanting to get the heck out of the danger zone before it presumably really became a danger zone.

???: Mission accepted. Commencing the operation...

Between the clouds above the ship, an orange-yellow light suddenly appeared among them. It was faint at first... then the source of light began to expand and become brighter while falling down straight towards the ship. Some of the guards on the top deck noticed it and started to become worried. The source of light was approaching them at an alarmingly fast speed.

Security Guard A: Ben... what's that orange light?

Security Guard B: I don't know Adam... but I've got a bad feeling about this...

As the source of light got out of the clouds, a humanoid figure can be seen heading straight towards the back of the top deck. It looked as if it was definitely going to hit the ship and smash it. The Security Guard A informs his colleagues to ready up and prepare for the impact.

Security Guard A: APPROACHING OBSTACLE! IMPACT IS GOING TO BE IMMINENT! ON YOUR POSITIONS!

The humanoid figure lands on the back of the deck, smashing the ground and leaving a huge dent on it while slightly destabilizing the ship with a nudge on its back.

dbotiwc-10847b7b-e1db-49c3-ae0d-f663585a

???: ...Multiple hostiles detected. Proceeding to commence the neutralization of all hostile beings in proximity. 

Hearing the threat, a few nearby guards approach the cyborg, seeking to stop him from unleashing any damage. But, they were all wiped out in mere seconds, as it quickly killed them by pummeling their heads with its fists while electrocuting the last one before throwing the unfortunate victim out of the ship. They did not leave any single scratch on the cyborg.

???: Three hostiles have been neutralized. Requesting assistance to ensure the capture of the ship.

The cyborg's gaze turns at the group of heroes.

???: I, unit LK-8ZP of the Lin Kuei clan, am tasked with the mission of exterminating all resisting target. Prepare to die.

On 3/17/2019 at 2:01 AM, DuckMannnn said:

The humanoid figure lands on the back of the deck, smashing the ground and leaving a huge dent on it while slightly destabilizing the ship with a nudge on its back.

urqQDyn.jpg

Walt!? Melina!? I know you felt that. Something just shook the ship.

zvqnHxV.png

Something is definitely wrong....

Melina surveys the area while LightFlare begins to focus on his surroundings...

Lucent Vermillion

BGM: Boundless Network

After following Odin, Lucent and Jin reached the control room. It had a large computer with a lod of windows opened at the screen. Odin sat on the chair and began to press a handful of keys.

wUZsCvX.png

Jin: Whoa... it's enormous...

tG7UStv.png

Odin: I'll get access to the footage from when the stop occurred. In the meanwhile, try to see if there's something happening right now.

84wvlIA.png

Lucent: Understood.

BGM: Threat

Just as they looked, the cameras caught the moment an android descended and dispatched two guards at the back of the deck. Even though it was distant, it was ready to attack Anwalt and the others at a second.

44ijSFL.png

Jin: What the hell was that?! Where did that thing come from?!

hylORGw.png

Lucent: From the sky... but above us there are only clouds... unless...!

m8EWLin.png

Odin: It's a raid. We're being attacked by another ship.

TM7IuD6.png

Lucent: It has to be the answer. They're using the clouds to hide, hence why we couldn't notice anything.

pdvOmcm.png

Jin: Freaking thieves... but that android...

BFM4wso.png

Lucent: He might be with them. The reason remains unknown, but I'm sure he's not doing this on his own.

XoymPt9.png

Odin: True. But who's commanding him?

Anwalt Vermillion

BGM: Threat plays here too

Just as Penelope went inside, the ship tilted once more. It went from the back to the front.

x3RplE5.png

Anwalt: Shit, it came from the back. And Umbra didn't return yet.

Umbra

The screams from the back echoed inside the room. More guards went on their way.

xMW2Ex6.png

Umbra: What was that?!

Guard: Tsk. You stay here!

He left and locked Umbra inside... except the window was left open.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Nice going, genius. Surely I'm going to obey you.

He climbed the wall and jumped from the window, only to see an android marching through while making corpses from left to right.

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: (So this is our visitor. Facing him alone won't do much... still...)

BGM: The Lonely Werewolf

Umbra whistled and called two wolves. That might call the attention of the android and draw him for the chase.

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: I suppose you're enjoying yourself, mysterious invader. I suggest you defeat me next if you truly wish to win.

With a fingersnap, the two wolves jumped right at the android, ready to bite him. Umbra jumped right afterwards and unlocked the chains of his axe, sending its reach right at his head.

Spoiler

Umbra's Battle Properties

Umbra is a warrior with moderate speed and strength, though the latter grows up depending on how much attacks Umbra deal towards his enemy. He uses his chain axe as a main weapon and has a variety of other tools he creates with his Nightmare powers. He can also summon Wolf familiars to attack his foes.

Unique Skill: Sadist’s Heartbeat

Umbra gains a Sadistic Desire buff the more he attacks the enemy. When the buff is active, his attacks grow stronger and Umbra is able to chain more attacks, executing various combos with his variety of skills.

Special Skill: Murderer's Grasp

A skill that allows Umbra to do a grab move that damages enemies the longer he holds them. If Sadistic Desire is active, it upgrades to Innocent's Nightmare, an upgraded version that further extends Umbra's damage output and combo execution. 

Attack Skill List

1. Axe Attacks

Heavy Edge: Umbra attacks with a spin and sends the enemy away with a homerun swing..

Chain Control: Umbra extends his chain axe to hit and pull the enemy. Once it’s close to him, sends it away with a smashing attack.

Twin Axes: Umbra conjures an axe illusion, attacks the enemy twice and fuses both axes to dunk the enemy in the ground.

Chain Reach: Umbra extends his chain axe upwards, smashes the enemy and pulls the axe upwards to send them flying.

Lupine Quake: Umbra charges his axe and descends at the ground, damaging enemies who are hit by the impact.

2. Summons

Descending Fang: Umbra calls wolf Nightmares to descend and hit the enemy from upwards. Follows a trajectory line towards the enemy.

Ascending Fang: Umbra calls wolf Nightmares to ascend and hit the enemy from upwards. Follows a trajectory line towards the enemy.

Cannon Fang: Umbra calls a wolf Nightmare, charges it with dark energy and shoots it at the foe.

Drill Fang: Umbra calls two wolf Nightmares and pursues an enemy, attacking them with a drill attack alongside the wolves. Umbra's hitbox is considered a Twisted Rush.

Crunching Fang: Umbra calls upon a pack of wolves that surround him and attacks all enemies who surround him.

Hungry Fang: Umbra calls upon a pack of wolf Nightmares and shoots it at the enemy.

3. Punish/Torture

Ground Smashing: Umbra launches the enemy in the air and grabs its feet. He smashes them around for a while and sends it away.

Leaping Assault: Umbra transforms his hands in claws and leaps at the enemy, slashing it all over before kicking it away.

Punishing Whip: Umbra kicks the enemy’s gut. As they fall, he takes out a punishing whip and beats them up with it.

Tombstone: Umbra summons two wolves to hold the enemy as he drops a big tombstone upon them.

Iron Maiden: Umbra summons an iron maiden and kicks the enemy inside it before it closes.

Hanging Chain: Umbra quickly climbs over the enemy, puts a collar on his neck and pulls him upwards with a chain.

Spiked Wheel: Umbra drops a big spiked wheel on the enemy. He charges his foot with energy and kicks the wheel away with the enemy.

Clapping Hands: Umbra summons a spiked pair of hands with the enemy between them. He spins the wheel on the machinery and presses them over with the hands.

Iron Horse: Umbra summons an iron horse. While atop of it, he swings a chain, tosses it over at the enemy and pulls them back atop the “horse”. He forces their body backwards with the chain, damaging them with the machinery before kicking them away.

On 3/17/2019 at 2:01 AM, DuckMannnn said:

6 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

urqQDyn.jpg

Walt!? Melina!? I know you felt that. Something just shook the ship.

zvqnHxV.png

Something is definitely wrong....

Melina surveys the area while LightFlare begins to focus on his surroundings...

M20uuFz.png

Raina didn't say anything, but rose into the air, hoping to find whatever had hit the ship. Looking in the distance, there were a couple more groups of attackers causing trouble, but the one scene that stuck out.

"Who's that guy Umbra's fighting?"

Raina charged up an orb, much like before in the fight against Anwalt... she just needed a good shot at Umbra's foe...

5 hours ago, Dumanios said:

M20uuFz.png

Raina didn't say anything, but rose into the air, hoping to find whatever had hit the ship. Looking in the distance, there were a couple more groups of attackers causing trouble, but the one scene that stuck out.

"Who's that guy Umbra's fighting?"

Raina charged up an orb, much like before in the fight against Anwalt... she just needed a good shot at Umbra's foe...

LightFlare notices Raina summon her orbs. He knew things were getting serious...

vTgi43N.jpg

Raina! What's going on?! Is someone in trouble!?

Spoiler

LK-8ZP

Biography: One of Lin Kuei's assassins who submitted himself to the Cyber Initiative program out of fear for his life, and thus became a cyborg, exchanging great power at the cost of his free will. LK-8ZP is a very potent Kombatant who excels at fighting at close quarters, while boasting immense strength and agility with an armor made of fine metal and a nuclear reactor in his chest which always allows him to be at peak performance.

Special Moves:

-        Disable: His hands turn into a stun gun, blasting a large wave of electricity at close range. Stuns the foe for a short duration.

-        Anti-virus: Shoots a blue bolt from his chest.

-        Diandong Dao: A set of 2 twin knives and a single-edged sword. Conducts electricity for extra damage.

o   Twin knives: Used mostly as a projectile.

o   Sword: Used mostly for cutting and slashing in close combat.

-        Quarantine Threat: Thrusts forward and grab the target, then crush them by squeezing them with his arms and body (think of hugging someone very hard until their insides start breaking).

-        Teleport: All his body parts separate into smaller sections in order to facilitate the relocation, then regroup in the designed place.

X-Ray:

-        Force Shutdown: Suddenly dashes ahead in an inhuman speed then stabs the target with his knives while lifting them up and stun them until they’re completely paralyzed. Then, as he removes his knives while the target falls on their knees, he opens his chest and blasts a laser beam on the target at full power.

LK-8ZP was targeted by the charging axe and the two wolves, but they were not dangerous enough for him to deem them as imminent threats. He quickly identified their nature then came up with a solution by taking a few steps back to drag the wolves and the axe closer to him before separating and ejecting all of his body part to the sides to dodge the projectiles. The body parts regroup almost instantly right behind Umbra, then LK-8ZP attempts to grab the axeman with his hands, buzzing with deadly electricity.

LK-8ZP: Your attempts are futile. I will put you down right now.

Umbra

biie24u.png

Umbra: I'd definitely agree, if your attempt wasn't just as futile as mine.

The axe that missed hitting the android hit the ground and Umbra pushed himself all back to the axe's blade before he could be caught.

jOTGpYG.png

Umbra: Well then, I suppose we can begin to play chase now. See if you can keep up, trash bin.

Umbra used the same chain attack but this time at the end of the corridor. Once plunging the blade at the ground, he pushed himself away once more with the aid of the chain. Considering that he became a target, he would lead the android back to the rest, where he would be at a numerical and power-leveled disadvantage.

Anwalt Vermillion

Raina's sudden ascension and orb summoning did call Anwalt's attention as well. However, they had other things to take care: a big number of pirates descended right on the ship. They've would account to thirty or so. The clouds dissipated as another ship appeared right above them.

Tactics.Ogre:.Let.Us.Cling.Together.full

Female Pirate: Look, boss! We gotta a whole cruiser fer us to pack!

Male Pirate: Aye aye! Time for the Sky Sharks to strike again!

J0I1PWT.png

???: Good, good! See, told ya we would hit something!!

v05l35E.png

???: Do me a favor and don't commemorate yet. Look right there.

When they looked, they saw Anwalt, Melina and LightFlare still at the deck.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Oh look, we found the bozos responsible for this.

DAjC9sp.png

???: Ooh, how bold. Guess you ain't afraid of dying, eh? But I digress, you folks do look interesting.

Male Pirate #2: They look like treasure! Well, except the hairy mate right there.

Female Pirate: That the face of a broke.

fzpXv3g.png

Anwalt: You guys done badmouthing him? Also, news flash, you're getting your asses beaten right here.

v9dnrKN.png

???: Wow, someone's feisty for a guy. Well then, we don't mind killing you while we take your stuff with us.

???: ... Are you sure you can take them on?

e3Pe7v7.png

???: 'Course I am!! After all, who am I?!

Pirates: Captain Okan of the Sky Sharks!!

HDyaopH.png

Okan: That's right! And when I'm for the loot, I ain't leaving without it! With that out of the way, you can get the stuff inside, Rufus. And take some of them with you.

6fTHVK9.png

Rufus: ... Men, with me.

Rufus ran towards the inside, accompanied by 9 more pirates as Okan and 19 pirates left stood there to confront the rest.

Lucent Vermillion

BGM: Threat still playing

The incoming pirate raid took all the visions from them.

qcw3u2M.png

Jin: So it was a bunch of goddamn pirates after all!!

RkbFSBh.png

Lucent: 30 of them... quite a big number for a single crew.

UUGKzZ7.png

Odin: The Sky Sharks... they were but a small inconvenience. How'd they manage to grow that strong?

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: I think I have my guess on how.

pdvOmcm.png

Jin: Now's not the time for ideas! Hey, you can fight too, right?

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: Yes, I can.

Zzxh0r8.png

Jin: Then we're intecepting those bastards right now! Either we strike or they pick us off!

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: Understood. Captain Odin, we're dispatching those pirates out of the ship!

XoymPt9.png

Odin: ... Alright. Be careful, both of you.

Jin and Lucent left the room and went towards the corridor. Even if they would be the only ones there, someone had to intercept the other party going in.

As Umbra is retreating, LK-8ZP detects multiple unknown heat sources in the direction Umbra was fleeing to. It would have been an uneven fight if they cornered him, but luckily his companions finally boarded the ship, so he decided against pursuing the runner and let the raiders handle the job instead.

LK-8ZP: I have no need to waste my time following you. Instead, you will come to me later... provided that you don't die first under their hands.

LK-8ZP climbs off the deck and enter a nearby window left carelessly opened a few floors below, then was met with a woman who was visibly startled by the sudden entrance of the cyborg.

Woman: EEK! SOMEBODY HE-

Before she could finish her sentence, he knocked her out unconscious, then proceeded to tie her up using nearby clothing. It was unfortunate for her as the rooms were soundproof, in order to enhance privacy. After disabling her, he unlocked and opened the door leading to the hallway, scanning around for threats.

Lilith continued her path toward the top deck. She spotted Penelope running toward the cabins.

vDEq115.jpg

("Looks like she's heading for the cabin room. It's her best option.")

She quickly resumed heading toward the upper decks. Well...until she decided to change plans once she began to hear a group of footsteps beginning to descend. She quickly turned around and began to look for a nearby place to hide deciding on a nearby out of sight corner.

vDEq115.jpg

("I need to know what we're dealing with before I decide what to do.")

9 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

DAjC9sp.png

???: Ooh, how bold. Guess you ain't afraid of dying, eh? But I digress, you folks do look interesting.

Male Pirate #2: They look like treasure! Well, except the hairy mate right there.

Female Pirate: That the face of a broke.

BtiCbvK.gif

Face of a broke...heh. That must be your weird way of calling me a hobo. I've been called worse. 

6fTHVK9.png

Rufus ran towards the inside, accompanied by 9 more pirates as Okan and 19 pirates left stood there to confront the rest.

4CvHa1T.png

You guys seem pretty confident. You sure you brought enough. I've been told I can be a bit of a...handfull.

Melina takes a defensive stance as she surveys the area. They are greatly outnumbered but she seems very calm..

ufJDavC.jpg

It seems we got ourselves a bit of a dilemma. You want to rob these innocent people. And we can't allow you to do it. I guess there's only one way to settle this then...

LightFlare takes his fighting stance. Melina remains focused. With Anwalt and Raina prepared for battle, the odds seamed stacked against the four fighters. All seemingly waiting for the other to make the first move...

On 3/19/2019 at 8:55 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare notices Raina summon her orbs. He knew things were getting serious...

vTgi43N.jpg

Raina! What's going on?! Is someone in trouble!?

CXSYg3n.jpg

Raina came back down.

"Umbra was facing off against someone earlier, probably one of the attackers."

15 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

6fTHVK9.png

M20uuFz.png

With the arrival of the rest of the pirates, any attempt to help Umbra would have to wait. These guys might be pretty tough, if only because of their numbers.

"Before we start, any of you want to surrender?"

Raina doubted any of them were gonna accept the offer, but still good to offer, right?

Besides, if any of them were smart, they'd be convinced later.

Anwalt Vermillion and Umbra

Upon hearing LightFlare and Raina, the pirates bursted out in laughter.

J0I1PWT.png

Okan: Bahahahahaha!! God, you guys are funny!!

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: Are we now? Hope you're enjoying the laughter.

DAjC9sp.png

Okan: Heh... alright, enough talk. Get the big guy. Let's give him a scare.

Male Pirate: Aye aye!

Anwalt's Theme: Ignite

When the pirate looked, Anwalt was holding the dagger as if it was nothing.

IedWUyi.png

Anwalt: Aww, how cute. Inviting us to a waltz right early like this?

Male Pirate: E-Eh?!

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: If you insist that much, let's dance! Try to keep up!

Anwalt kicked the pirate in the gut and immediately used Chaotic Buster, applying a weakpoint at the pirate thanks to the hook punch. He came back in his feet and tried to slash him again, but received a punch to the face. Thanks to the weakpoint, Anwalt's fist made the pirate go flying to a far end, almost near to the entrance.

uOPKgwK.png

Okan: !!

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: You're not fighting normal people. All of us are more than capable to beat whatever number you bring.

JrIrhNg.png

Anwalt: Also, you lost your only chance to run away! I'm hungry for a fight and you're giving me one! I'm not letting any of you bastards leave until I'm done!

e3Pe7v7.png

Okan: We don't have the weak guy to retreat! We're showing you what we're made of right here, right now!!

Okan took his blade out and rushed at the group alongside the other pirates. Anwalt looked at the others.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: They're normal humans, so I guess we don't need any projectiles from you two. Still, you guys better not hold back too much as well or this will get boring fast.

Meanwhile, Umbra noticed that the android wasn't pursuing him, but since he wouldn't be able to get him in time and he wasn't that much of a physics defiant, he went along with the chain, eventually reaching the end of the corridor and right near to the front deck. He saw the group right there, but decided not to jump in that fight.

xMW2Ex6.png

Umbra: (Lord Lucent's not with them. If he hasn't returned, then that means...!)

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: (This fight definitely isn't mine. I have to see if something happened with Lord Lucent!)

Umbra ran towards the inside of the ship.

Lucent Vermillion

Lucent and Jin left the secret room and found themselves back in the lounge. Footsteps could be heard, so they hid into a corner to see what was coing. Some seconds pass and Rufus comes in with his band of pirates.

Female Pirate: Hey, this lounge looks really full of stuff!

Male Pirate: Aye! Let's sack it up!

v05l35E.png

Rufus: ... Wait.

Rufus took his guns out and shot at both ends of the lounge. One of the bullets went to Lilith's direction and the other one went to Lucent and Jin's.

9s8KW3V.png

Rufus: I know you're hiding. Get out now, little mice.

pdvOmcm.png

Jin: This bastard...!

EVzJEkr.png

Lucent: Jin, wait, don't jump in! If you go unprepared, you will-

But Jin didn't listen. He appeared right up to them. Seeing as the cover was blown, Lucent sighed and had to reveal himself as well.

XY5GBnd.png

Rufus: Two kids... this is unexpected.

qcw3u2M.png

Jin: If you think we're letting you take the valuables of this ship, you're dead wrong!

v05l35E.png

Rufus: And you will stop me?

Jin jumped and went towards them with a leap kick. Rufus evaded the approach, but the pirates were hit by the impulse and scattered away. It became clear that the red-haired wasn't just a normal human, since the floor broke a bit.

Zzxh0r8.png

Jin: You think you're so damn amazing for being a pirate, huh?! Well, I'm driving your face on the floor!

HblN9PE.png

Rufus: You're not intimidating in the least. All you've shown me is that you're a rash brat.

The pirates got back up and aimed all at Jin. He saw himself surrounded by them. Rufus drew one of his guns and aimed at Jin's forehead. It was a point blank range.

44ijSFL.png

Jin: !!

6fTHVK9.png

Rufus: I think I need to inform you of something. I'm not here simply for the golds or whatnot. All of these material stupidity is under Okan's responsibility.

cja8tzn.png

Rufus: Truth is, I hunt lives for a living. Every single person I kill is what gives me the money. I do wonder if your life's worth anything.

Jin: You... you kill people for money?! Don't you have regards to life at all?!

Pgk08rU.png

Rufus: Life isn't that precious. Anyone can pay the exact amount of money to it. In the end, it's just an item.

pdvOmcm.png

Jin: Why you...!!

9s8KW3V.png

Rufus: Well then, let's end this, kid. I hope you enjoy a warm afterlife.

BGM: Worldend_dominator

But before Rufus could shoot, a barrage of light beams came from above. He managed to evade them and when he looked, Lucent had his grimoire present in his hand and open.

BFM4wso.png

Lucent: If you want his life, there's mine to take first. I'm not letting you kill anyone inside this ship.

XY5GBnd.png

Rufus: A magician...? Hmm... your power doesn't seem that weak either. Interesting... I think I'm interested in taking your head and have it as my new trophy.

qcw3u2M.png

Jin: You get back here. I'm not done with you-

6fTHVK9.png

Rufus: Don't let him get in my way.

The pirates surrounded and fought Jin once more as Rufus aimed his guns at Lucent.

9s8KW3V.png

Rufus: As for you, I'm killing you right here. Your life is definitely something I can get a good amount once it's sold.

w1EN0BZ.png

Lucent: Someone like you, who treats others' lives as items... there's no way I can let you achieve victory.

v05l35E.png

Rufus: And do you think a boy like you can stop me? You didn't leave your diapers yet, brat, so stop acting so tough.

uAxRd65.png

Lucent: I don't need to hear these words from a scumbag like yourself. You're not above me, in any sense of order.

HblN9PE.png

Rufus: ... You asked for it. I'm teaching you a lesson, in death and free of charge.

9GJqBwd.png

Lucent: I wonder... whose requiem will play first? Yours or mine?

Rufus shot once again and Lucent immediately took flight. He casted Tornado, calling a tornado right under Rufus. But the pirate evaded and returned to shot as Lucent began to fly around while casting Judgement and calling upon light beams once more.

The shot whizzed past Lilith, as she began to get out of her hiding spot. With Jin and Lucent keeping the pirates busy for the moment, she began to approach them.

vDEq115.jpg

(Lucent can handle him, I got to help the kid out.)

Lilith created a set of orbs and proceeded to launch them toward the pirates surrounding Jin as she began to run toward them.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: They're normal humans, so I guess we don't need any projectiles from you two. Still, you guys better not hold back too much as well or this will get boring

xGkrj0n.jpg

Don't worry...a few projectiles never hurt anyone...except when it does...

n917q55.jpg

LightFlare suddenly fires a Light Burst at one of the pirates. If it connects when the enemy is attacking it will knock the enemy back otherwise it will stun them leaving them more susceptible to another attack.

0W1wIrp.jpg

Melina quickly positions herself behind LightFlare and takes a defensive stance as she focuses on the surrounding pirates...

14 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Okan took his blade out and rushed at the group alongside the other pirates. Anwalt looked at the others.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: They're normal humans, so I guess we don't need any projectiles from you two. Still, you guys better not hold back too much as well or this will get boring fast.

M20uuFz.png

"I'll keep things contained," Raina said. She summoned a couple small orbs - they'd be little more than pinpricks to a tough guy like Anwalt or Lightflare, but to normal people, they'd be an effective stunning tool. She threw these orbs at three pirates to the right of the group, if they hit, Raina would follow up with melee attacks.