The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

Penelope followed them into the airship, putting her bags away along with theirs. She did not want to say anything after that show, since she would probably also get a taste of it. And she was not sure of what she would do in that situation...she did have a temper. She quietly made her way onto the ship and tried to find a spot to sit at, but if things were starting to get out of hand because of this guy, maybe she would have to do something about it...

16 hours ago, A person said:

Penelope followed them into the airship, putting her bags away along with theirs. She did not want to say anything after that show, since she would probably also get a taste of it. And she was not sure of what she would do in that situation...she did have a temper. She quietly made her way onto the ship and tried to find a spot to sit at, but if things were starting to get out of hand because of this guy, maybe she would have to do something about it...

LightFlare finds a spot to relax. Meanwhile, Melina notices a sharp change in Penny's usual upbeat mood. It was obvious that the confrontation between Lucent and Umbra had bothered her...

Lmycsm8.jpg

Hey, Penny. You ok?

On 3/1/2019 at 9:48 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare finds a spot to relax. Meanwhile, Melina notices a sharp change in Penny's usual upbeat mood. It was obvious that the confrontation between Lucent and Umbra had bothered her...

Lmycsm8.jpg

Hey, Penny. You ok?

Penelope shook her head. She started to speak in a low voice.

5f9dcad94c.png

Penelope: I don't like bullies...I don't care if they think they're doing it for a good reason, too...it's just not right at all...

Once they were inside the airship, the group decided to rest in the lounge. Lucent went ahead with some other passengers to get the arrangements for the cabins they would share. Anwalt sat in the couch with the rest. However, not everyone seemed happy. For starters, Penelope seemed anything else but her excited self. Anwalt decided to joke a little, just as an attempt to not make her frown too much. 

R3iTabs.jpg

Anwalt: Melina, you sly fox, how come you're not sharing your beauty tips with Penny? Frowning isn't good for the skin... or something like that?

zIr2IaD.jpg

Anwalt: Or did you fall for another guy and you saw a girl with him? Penny, Penny, wouldn't expect this from you~

11 hours ago, A person said:

Penelope shook her head. She started to speak in a low voice.

5f9dcad94c.png

Penelope: I don't like bullies...I don't care if they think they're doing it for a good reason, too...it's just not right at all...

A6xdOZC.jpg

I totally agree. Light isn't saying anything, but I'm sure he does too. This guy obviously gets his rocks off by torturing others verbally...and even physically. I find it funny that he singled me out when in fact ALL of us are benefiting from Lucent's kindness. But don't let it get to you. He can talk all he wants but ultimately it's Lucent's decision on how he spends his money...or even how he treats others. If Umbra doesn't check his arrogance he's gonna piss of the wrong person and get his block knocked off...

4 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Once they were inside the airship, the group decided to rest in the lounge. Lucent went ahead with some other passengers to get the arrangements for the cabins they would share. Anwalt sat in the couch with the rest. However, not everyone seemed happy. For starters, Penelope seemed anything else but her excited self. Anwalt decided to joke a little, just as an attempt to not make her frown too much. 

R3iTabs.jpg

Anwalt: Melina, you sly fox, how come you're not sharing your beauty tips with Penny? Frowning isn't good for the skin... or something like that?

zIr2IaD.jpg

Anwalt: Or did you fall for another guy and you saw a girl with him? Penny, Penny, wouldn't expect this from you~

jK1NYsK.jpg

Well, well. Looks like someone is in a chivalrous mood. I appreciate the thought that you think I'm worthy of giving anyone beauty tips. But, no I didn't see another guy. But the guy I DO see WAS with another girl...

Lmycsm8.jpg

...and her name is Umbra.

DF252C6.gif

(Oh snap...)

LightFlare couldn't help but overhear the last thing Melina said. He walks over to where Melina, Penny and Walt are.

ciAhl9M.gif

I'm not opposed to a little tough love at times, but not for the sake of embarrassing others. I guess we all have our flaws, though...

1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

A6xdOZC.jpg

I totally agree. Light isn't saying anything, but I'm sure he does too. This guy obviously gets his rocks off by torturing others verbally...and even physically. I find it funny that he singled me out when in fact ALL of us are benefiting from Lucent's kindness. But don't let it get to you. He can talk all he wants but ultimately it's Lucent's decision on how he spends his money...or even how he treats others. If Umbra doesn't check his arrogance he's gonna piss of the wrong person and get his block knocked off...

Penelope nodded.

dff2198f6e.png

Penelope: I knooooow, but it's just too much for me to ignore!

5f9dcad94c.png

Penelope: So if he does it again...I'll definitely give him a piece of my mind, too!

4 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

R3iTabs.jpg

zIr2IaD.jpg

However, Anwalt's commentary seemed to help in clearing up her sour mood.

66ee911b45.png

Penelope: Ahahaha, come ooooon, can't I just be a liiiiitle angry?

jK1NYsK.jpg

Well, well. Looks like someone is in a chivalrous mood. I appreciate the thought that you think I'm worthy of giving anyone beauty tips. But, no I didn't see another guy. But the guy I DO see WAS with another girl...

Lmycsm8.jpg

...and her name is Umbra.

This completely flipped her sour mood onto its face. She was now laughing quite hard.

66ee911b45.png

Penelope: Ahahaha, that's a good one, Melina! 

DF252C6.gif

(Oh snap...)

LightFlare couldn't help but overhear the last thing Melina said. He walks over to where Melina, Penny and Walt are.

ciAhl9M.gif

I'm not opposed to a little tough love at times, but not for the sake of embracing others. I guess we all have our flaws, though...

Penelope was still laughing, but she was able to control herself enough to allow herself a chance to respond to Light.

a501ec99f0.png

Penelope: Hehe...yeah, I know you gotta be tough with people sometimes to get your point across, but bullying them until they don't want to do anything just isn't the way! I don't think anyone here's done anything to deserve that, especially not Lucent!

She had just realized that, when referring to Lucent, they were referring to the new guy. But she decided to play it off and act like she knew it was him all along.

18e3e6c423.png

Penelope: He's a nice guy with a tough time finding the right words, so the least we could do is cheer him up, right?

3 hours ago, A person said:

18e3e6c423.png

Penelope: He's a nice guy with a tough time finding the right words, so the least we could do is cheer him up, right?

gpCHHJB.jpg

Anwalt: I agree with Penny. He wasn't good with his words, but all that he's trying to avoid is having the past repeating once more. I, too, don't want it to happen.

Gip87Gx.jpg

Anwalt: So, speaking seriously now, I apologize for my brother's behavior but I understand his reason for doing it. So don't hold anything against him, please.

Meanwhile, Lucent and Umbra finished the talk with the ship officers about the cabins they would share with the rest. However, they still didn't return.

vY5jM2O.png

Lucent: ...

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: I know you might be angry with me, but I had to do it. For my fun, too, but for us to cooperate.

bur7tKP.png

Lucent: I'm not angry. My wish backfired on me, that's all. But you're their aim now. They hate you, and you have them reasons.

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: About your concern with me, toss it off. I can deal with them in my own way.

w1EN0BZ.png

Lucent: Stop tossing my concerns about your life aside!

xMW2Ex6.png

Umbra: !

sjBASYA.png

Lucent: What I said about you being part of the family is true for me. Not only Anwalt, but I don't want you to leave me too. I'm clingy and childish with this, I know, but...

Lucent fell silent as he remembered the memories of the past for a moment. Umbra put a hand on his shoulder and looked at him.

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: ... Sorry. Thank you for your concern. But like I said, don't worry.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: You and Lord Anwalt are my priority. If you two are having fun, then it's fine for me. I don't care a bunch of random people hating me, so as long as you two are fine.

rwBMpBA.png

Lucent: Umbra...

biie24u.png

Umbra: And I'm not leaving you 100%. I'm not that subservient, but I promised to them and to you that I would never leave you behind.

MxZF7ui.png

Lucent: ... I won't forgive you if you break the promise. Now, let's head back. We need to talk about our cabins.

axI57yI.png

Umbra: As you wish. Also, give me your bag.

Xu0BPHU.png

Lucent: But it's not heavy.

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: Just give it and let's go.

4 hours ago, A person said:

5f9dcad94c.png

Penelope: So if he does it again...I'll definitely give him a piece of my mind, too!

A slight grin appears on Melina's face. She sees a fire in Penny's eyes that she hadn't seen before.

yL8WmPS.jpg

Uh oh...looks like someone has an aggressive side after all. Well...we all have to fight for what we believe in.

4 hours ago, A person said:

18e3e6c423.png

Penny's warm heart is a reminder that not everyone is this cruel world is without a heart. He smiles as he speaks...

vTgi43N.jpg

Yea...we all deserve a second chance. Or even a third at times. Some people express their love in different ways. I guess in the end it's a combination of intent and execution. If the intent is good, but the execution is so bad it overshadows the intent...then it's hard to see the love. But if the execution is good, but the intent is bad...like to maybe gain the trust of another only to double cross them...then it's still bad. A little life lesson for you, Penny. Free of charge...

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Gip87Gx.jpg

Anwalt: So, speaking seriously now, I apologize for my brother's behavior but I understand his reason for doing it. So don't hold anything against him, please.

hMHyDFJ.gif

We're good, trust me. He's young and still learning about his own emotions.

A6xdOZC.jpg

Yea...I'm not mad at him. Umbra on the other hand...might catch a roundhouse kick to the back of the head!

DF252C6.gif

Melina...it's not nice to kick people in the head outside of battle...

srJ30BM.jpg

Even if they deserve it?

BtiCbvK.gif

Even if they deserve it...

Once Raina got on the airship, she found a wall to lean on and meditated on her thoughts for a bit. Her companions were discussing how Umbra and Lucent had interacted, and they all seemed to be on Lucent's side in all this. Had Umbra gone too far? Maybe. If that was his approach to solving all their problems, it could very easily lead to trouble for not just him, but the rest of the party.

Maybe she'd have to ask how Lucent and Anwalt met Umbra. Maybe that'd shed some light onto things... until then though.

M20uuFz.png

"Say, Anwalt, where are the rooms we're staying at?" Raina asked.

Lilith looked around wondering if Lucent intentionally liked to pick glamorous places like this. She wasn't as interested in staying in the cabin as the group just got out of a hotel not too long ago, so she would most likely wander around during the trip.

vDEq115.jpg

"Anwalt, you wouldn't happen to know how long will it take to get there, would you?"

Anwalt felt glad for a moment, as it seemed that no one held anything against Lucent's behavior. However, he was soon taken back by Raina and Lilith, both asking questions he wouldn't be able to answer.

tQRQBst.jpg

Anwalt: Uh... I don't know. I mean, Lucent was the one who bought us everything so he should know about it.

Lucent and Umbra arrived as the question about the cabins and the arrival were not answered by Anwalt.

biie24u.png

Umbra: We're back with the arrangements done.

84wvlIA.png

Lucent: So, what is it that I'm supposed to know?

JRDEVlk.jpg

Anwalt: Those arrangements and how long it'll take us to get there.

Waryhg2.png

Lucent: 4 hours if nothing extraordinary happens during the trip.

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: The ship is composed of section. We're at the lower lounge. Up ahead is the restaurant and there is also a mini shopping area, an upper lounge and the deck with sky view and a pool.

u22ZljA.png

Lucent: There are a lot of cabins between the sections. Ours belong in the corridor between the restaurant and the shopping.

zIr2IaD.jpg

Anwalt: So we'll have to walk a little bit. Well, at least we have things to do here.

rnTyN8K.png

Lucent: I suppose. Is there anything else you have a question about?

BF9MMSp.png

Lucent: Of course. If I can help you, I shall do my part.

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Well, I guess we're kind of set up. I might walk around too before I get bored.

rnTyN8K.png

Lucent: Hmm... maybe seeing the deck will give me the inspiration to do. Seeing the blue skies might feel relaxing.

rOPOfrx.png

Umbra: Well, I'll leave your bags at the cabins. Now, if you excuse me.

BGM: Birthday Cake

But before Umbra leave, Lucent held his arm.

wm0vOw6.png

Umbra: Uh, Lord Lucent, what are you doing?

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: I suppose you forgot a trait I have. The one to remember debts I owe and to hold grudges against people whenever I need to.

wFDO6Hx.png

Lucent: And just because I was quiet about it back there doesn't mean I'm not mad at the scandal, Umbra. Family or not, calling me a "brat" and slapping me as you did is overstepping the limits.

urhiuvO.png

Umbra: It was for your own good. Also, it's your fault for doing this. What, you're going to do something at me now?

fOniZvm.png

Lucent: Yes, I do. And it involves something you don't like. I hope you're ready.

Lucent snapped his fingers. Umbra didn't seem to have changed at anything, but his vision started to distort a little. Everything started to look.. cute in his eyes. He started to shiver and to look completely uncomfortable and scary.

xMW2Ex6.png

Umbra: Oh no... no you didn't...!!

5QJVzQ4.png

Lucent: Oh my, there's an unicorn at your head, Umbra. And he looks so happy...

6V8OhAc.png

Umbra: AAAAAH!! Get it off!! Get it off!! *slaps head violently*

IedWUyi.png

Anwalt: Pfft...

AXdAChK.png

Umbra: AGH!! Everything's... just too cute!! I hate cute stuff!!

u9NhfZa.png

Lucent: Aw, but there's a giant plushie behind you and it wants to hug you tightly.

8bYV5u9.png

Umbra: Y-You're definitely lying... that's a lie!

There was obviously nothing there. For them, at least. When Umbra turned around, there was a giant teddy bear with his arms open and a big smile on his face.

QQ6j3RM.png

Umbra: AAAAH!! Get away from me, you aberration!!

The bear tried to hug Umbra but he evaded it. However, the imaginary plushie was fast and managed to run after Umbra. And when he looked at it, he received the hug.

utXnnck.png

Umbra: NOOOOOO!! L-Let me go!! Let me go!!

k4bdZbr.png

Anwalt: Hahahaha! Karma hitting at its best! That's hilarious, just look at him!

2layhcI.png

Lucent: Hehehe. Indeed, seeing Umbra suffer like this is sort of an amusement on its own.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Nice going, Lucent! Now that's true comedy!

nTXPM8F.png

Lucent: Well, I might turn it off after some while. I'm not that evil to keep this on for a long time.

MADfOyZ.png

Lucent: Oh, there's something else I need to give you all.

Lucent took out a rather decorated box out of his bag. He put it at a table right next to the couch and opened it, revealing a line-up of truffles inside it.

O2v6BcD.png

Lucent: Since I've stuttered on my apology, I think this should serve well as a replacement. I made this before we came here.

tQRQBst.png

Anwalt: Whoa, so you really made a batch before we went out! No wonder your bag kinda smelled like fresh chocolate.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: Anyway, this is kinda weird. I thought you wouldn't want to reveal this talent of yours.

QfSllBW.png

Lucent: Well, I have a reason to do it so. Besides, I... don't think saying sorry isn't exactly enough.

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: In any case, feel free to pick one, everyone. I hope you enjoy the sweets as the show goes on for a little while.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Definitely! I might even record some parts of it!

On 3/7/2019 at 8:00 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

utXnnck.png

Melina was laughing as hard as she could.

MGkesby.jpg

Wh-what....is going on?! 

eNLyopx.jpg

Heh...looks like we're witnessing Lucent's "nightmare" abilities. 

A6xdOZC.jpg

Whatever it is...it's highly enjoyable. 

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: In any case, feel free to pick one, everyone. I hope you enjoy the sweets as the show goes on for a little while.

Lmycsm8.jpg

A sweet from a "sweetie." Thanks, Lucent!

eNLyopx.jpg

Don't mind if I do. Thanks a lot, Lucent.

Melina and LightFlare take a truffle. They both bite and immediately realize they are exceptionally good.

vTgi43N.jpg

These are great, Lucent. I gotta say I wasn't expecting a hidden talent like THIS. 

yL8WmPS.jpg

Mmmm...mmmmm! Scrumptious. You headed to deck, Lucent? I think I'm going, too. You guys coming? 

Melina looks around at everyone but then makes eye contact with Anwalt and smirks slightly...

DF252C6.gif

Sure...I bet the view will be pretty awesome...

vDEq115.jpg

(...I guess this is karmic retribution...)

Though she never intended to go against Lucent, this ability of his gave her even more reason to not consider that option, although in this case, the situation was rather amusing considering not too long ago Umbra was the one putting Lucent into an embarassing situation.

On 3/7/2019 at 9:00 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

92X2IUY.png

zIr2IaD.png

vDEq115.jpg

"Thank you."

She took one of the truffles before giving a slight bow.

vDEq115.jpg

(An illusion technique and apparently quite a powerful one...)

Lilith took a bite out of her truffle

vDEq115.jpg

(.....this is good)

On 3/7/2019 at 7:00 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

The bear tried to hug Umbra but he evaded it. However, the imaginary plushie was fast and managed to run after Umbra. And when he looked at it, he received the hug.

utXnnck.png

The display was enough to send Penelope down to the ground with laughter. This was easily some of the funniest stuff she had seen in her life, even funnier than cartoons! Nothing could beat someone embarrassing themselves in real life, let alone someone getting a taste of their own medicine, just a bit more potent!

66ee911b45.png

Penelope: AHAHAHA! This is just too good! Hahahaaaa, that's what you geeeeeet! 

Seeing him get his comeuppance made it all the more sweeter. She did wonder how exactly Lucent managed to pull it off, but it didn't matter right now; it made for some absolutely amazing entertainment for a super long ride, and a story to talk about later on!

On 3/7/2019 at 7:00 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

92X2IUY.png

zIr2IaD.png

Penelope finally managed to muster up the strength to pick herself back up, but she had to use the table with the sweets on it to keep herself from falling down again. She noticed the truffles though a teary-eyed glance, but was too busy laughing to consider grabbing one.

66ee911b45.png

Penelope: I think the show is sweet enough, ahahaha! Thank you, so, so much for this, hehehe!

92X2IUY.png

zIr2IaD.png

wldx5eL.png

Having been invited to the truffles, Raina grabbed one and took a bite.

zMfroBj.png

"Wow! This is pretty good."

Raina was surprised that Lucent could bake so well. He hadn't seemed the type to do so.

BF9MMSp.png

Lucent: Well, thank you all for your opinions. It makes me glad that people from other world enjoyed my sweets as well.

IedWUyi.png

Anwalt: You guys haven't seen his cakes. That mint chocolate flavored, 5-floor tower cake you made was incredible!

rnTyN8K.png

Lucent: Well, if we get time and ingredients, I'll bake a cake for all of you to try. I don't know the flavor yet, but I'll come up with something. If you'd like to share ideas of flavor, I'll gladly take notes of them.

Then, Anwalt noticed Penelope bursting into laughter and followed her.

k4bdZbr.png

Anwalt: Pffft... ahahahaha!! Penny shares our sense of humor!

u22ZljA.png

Lucent: It seems that way. Well, I think this is enough, so I'm bringing him back.

Lucent snapped his fingers once more and Umbra's vision returned to normal. However, he seemed sick.

AXdAChK.png

Umbra: Ugh. I feel so dizzy...

P2D0K1D.png

Lucent: It's your fault. In any case, let's head to the deck.

qALzzKd.png

Umbra: Can I at least get a truffle...?

DDxTkXL.png

Lucent: Sure, go ahead.

Umbra got a truffle and ate it instantly. The flavor made him a little better, but not much.

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: It's tasty... yet I still feel sick. At least, it's over...

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: Hey, Umbra, did I tell you that there's going to be a costume walking around in the lounge and it looks like a really fluffy cat? It wants to give hugs too, so maybe you shouldn't-

QQ6j3RM.png

Umbra: BWHOSHDFOIISHJOA!! NOPE!! No, no, no!! I'm taking your bags to the cabins!! Excuse me!!

Umbra grabbed both Lucent and Anwalt's bags and left in a hurry. At this moment, Lucent couldn't hold his laughter or composture.

u9NhfZa.png

Lucent: Pfft...

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: And here it comes...

2layhcI.png

Lucent: *giggle* AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! "BWHOSHDFOIISHJOA"?! What the hell is that?! AHAHAHAHA!!

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Hook, line and sinker! I successfully took a hearty laughter out of Lucent!

92X2IUY.png

Lucent: Ahaha... oh god, my stomach hurts and I'm almost crying. Whew! I'm heading to the deck too, Melina, so I can breathe after all this.

IedWUyi.png

Anwalt: Let's head there together then! I kinda want to head there as well.

nTXPM8F.png

Lucent: P-Please don't forget the truffles behind. Hehehe... oh my god, that was truly entertaining.

Anwalt nodded and grabbed the box. Before closing it, he gave a truffle to the laughing Penelope. Soon, he and Lucent were to first ones to leave the lower lounge and walk towards the deck.

29 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Anwalt nodded and grabbed the box. Before closing it, he gave a truffle to the laughing Penelope. Soon, he and Lucent were to first ones to leave the lower lounge and walk towards the deck.

Lmycsm8.jpg

Right behind you guys! Hey Walt...I'll see you on top...

EM35VUR.gif

LightFlare follows as well...

55 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Penelope managed to stifle her laughter for a moment to pop the tasty chocolate into her mouth. The taste...this was better than any other chocolate she had ever had! It was enough to get her to completely stop laughing, a face of surprise suppressing her laughter. 

7e8fd389c1.png

Penelope: Th-this is amazing! Omigod, this is some of the best chocolate I've ever tasted!

She proceeded to begin chasing down Anwalt, the show before now being a distant thought; she needed more of that chocolate!

66b6207496.png

Penelope: Get back here, Anwalt! I need more, more, MOOOOORE!

And out the door to the deck she went. Hopefully she wouldn't trip on the way there...

After walking a bit, they reached the deck. The blue skies were visible and the clouds dispersed as the ship flew through them. Other guests were in the deck, most of them enjoying the pool.

hylORGw.png

Lucent: Wow... what a beautiful view...

leajl2D.jpg

Anwalt: Uh, Lucent, isn't this sorta normal to you? I mean, you can fly.

uAxRd65.png

Lucent: This view and that view are different. Also, stop ruining my view.

tQRQBst.jpg

Anwalt: Alright, my bad.

Lucent went ahead towards the deck's end to see the sky with a clear vision range. Like an artist, he was inspired to catch the view into a recipe. In the meantime, Umbra finally came.

hUFT0EN.png

Umbra: Your bags are in the cabins. Also, there isn't a costume-wearing employee... jerk.

x3RplE5.jpg

Anwalt: That's rich, coming from you.

xMW2Ex6.png

Umbra: Wait, where's Lord Lucent?

Gip87Gx.jpg

Anwalt: Went ahead to see the sky. Inspiration hit him.

WhCRjPu.png

Umbra: I'm going ahead to watch over him. When inspiration hits, he's less attentive to what's  surrounding him.

Umbra followed the direction Lucent went. Inspiration equals distraction, so he needed to be sure Lucent was fine.

22 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Melina looks around for Penny...

TdW9qbb.jpg

Penny?! You enjoying the view, lil sis?

Penelope was currently gazing over the right edge of the deck(from where they got up to it), taking in the clouds flying by beneath them. She hadn't taken notice of how she had called her "Lil Sis", not that it mattered, anyway; she felt as though she was everyone's little sister. 

dff2198f6e.png

Penelope: Yeah...it's like we're out on the sea. I haven't actually been on a boat before, but I think it'd feel something like this. It's so calming...I wish I could've experienced something like this before. It'd probably have helped a ton.

She maintained her focus on the bubbling clouds below, the occasional mountain peak cresting out from them. Maybe being on a seaship would be just as smooth as this!