The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

As the punch went down, it was successfully blocked by Raina. However, Anwalt quickly connected into another move.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Heh... Wild Nature!!

Anwalt barged directly at her with his shoulder. Since he wasn't a simple human, this was stronger than a normal barge.

As Lilith continued her training, an observant person could note her strikes were slightly off as if she was subconsciously avoiding striking a vital area. She finished off one last target with a projectile before ending her session.

vDEq115.jpg

(I intended for this to be just a warm up but I may have gotten too caught up. This could be a problem if my future opponent saw my fighting style while I was training.)

27 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

As Lilith continued her training, an observant person could note her strikes were slightly off as if she was subconsciously avoiding striking a vital area. She finished off one last target with a projectile before ending her session.

vDEq115.jpg

(I intended for this to be just a warm up but I may have gotten too caught up. This could be a problem if my future opponent saw my fighting style while I was training.)

The female fighter sees that Lilith is finished and decides to approach her...

tumblr_opy26xJUrE1wp3igjo1_500.png

Looks like you kept your word. You're fluid...and controlled. I can respect that type of discipline. But your moves...I've seen them before. Tell me...where did you learn them?

Lilith was caught by surprise as she didn't expect anyone to be watching her.

vDEq115.jpg

"It's...hard to explain. I wasn't formally taught. It just came to me after observing and studying the style for so long. By the way, where did you see them?"

On 4/1/2018 at 12:13 AM, Darkflare said:

Lilith was caught by surprise as she didn't expect anyone to be watching her.

vDEq115.jpg

"It's...hard to explain. I wasn't formally taught. It just came to me after observing and studying the style for so long. By the way, where did you see them?"

A man who frequents this place. He first showed up a few years ago. Won the Underground Slugfest Tournament. Ever since then he drops in and trains. He even fights here. I've trained with him a few times, but he mostly keeps to himself. Wait...you said..."observing"? Then you DO know him. Or is it possible that someone else uses that style as well?

5 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

As the punch went down, it was successfully blocked by Raina. However, Anwalt quickly connected into another move.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Heh... Wild Nature!!

Anwalt barged directly at her with his shoulder. Since he wasn't a simple human, this was stronger than a normal barge.

Raina prepared for the shoulder charge, expecting one from a normal human. Anwalt's boosted strength caught her off guard, however, knocking her back.

vDEq115.jpg

"Lightflare?"

As far as she was aware, there was no Lightflare in her world, so to hear of one was a surprise.

vDEq115.jpg

"Lightflare and Darkflare. Light and Dark. Yes, I see how there could be a relationship between the two. But I guess that's between them."

1 hour ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Lightflare?"

As far as she was aware, there was no Lightflare in her world, so to hear of one was a surprise.

vDEq115.jpg

"Lightflare and Darkflare. Light and Dark. Yes, I see how there could be a relationship between the two. But I guess that's between them."

Yea...i guesss so. Maybe I'll ask him when he's not meditating. Well...one more round. Later...

With that she begin her next round of training...

3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

The distance between them made it hard for Anwalt to attack. However, he also got unsure about keeping the offense since Raina hasn't attacked once.

tQRQBst.jpg

Anwalt: C'mon, Raina, show me what you got! If you'd rather just give up, I'm fine either way!

'That charge of his was pretty tough, but it's told me that he either has strengthening abilities or isn't entirely human... time to attack then.'

Keeping the advantage of range would be important. Raina unleashed several projectiles shaped like needles and cards towards Anwalt, followed by two larger orbs aimed to his right and left. 

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Now the show's beginning to be fun.

Anwalt evaded the cards and needles, but the orbs managed to hit him and knock him away. He did that on purpose, since it related to his power, as Lucent knew really well.

Gg5WMns.png

Lucent: (Going to let her weaken you just so your power grows up?)

55c8Fas.png

Lucent: (You should've grabbed her and take one easy knockdown. What's with you today? With her, you play around and when we're training, we're trying to literally kill each other?)

latest?cb=20140413003015

Wow! Anwalt's full-on assualt is seemingly stopped cold by a barrage of projectile attacks! Anwalt's sheer might has pushed the pace of this fight but Raina has calmy and swiftly turned the tables on Anwalt! But it looks like Anwalt...is smiling?! What could Anwalt be planning?! At 55 seconds, it looks like the battle has only begun!

23 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: Now the show's beginning to be fun.

Anwalt evaded the cards and needles, but the orbs managed to hit him and knock him away. He did that on purpose, since it related to his power, as Lucent knew really well.

ag9bU0e.png

"Now how about this?" Raina asked, before creating a rather large orb and sending toward Anwalt.

Seeing as the orb came at his direction, Anwalt reared back and began charging his power. The ground began to shake a little.

shmNMnm.png

Anwalt: Not interested on buying the orb. Black Doom Spear!!

Anwalt's dark aura finally revealed itself as he charged forward and hit the orb with a hook punch. The clash between the powers was difficult, but he managed to send the orb back towards Raina. Once he did, he charged back at her while going behind the orb, in order to not let the distance enlarge more so that she was in a comfortable zone to win.

Gg5WMns.png

Lucent: (If it wasn't for the training back at the World of Dreams and Nightmares, he'd be exploded and took his first knockdown. Hmm...)

Cy1H4ZF.png

Lucent: What do you think, Penelope? How's the observation so far taking you?

10 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Cy1H4ZF.png

Lucent: What do you think, Penelope? How's the observation so far taking you?

95ba360953.png

Penelope: Hmm...

It was pretty obvious that she couldn't do any of this stuff. Even if she really wanted to. But it also seemed pretty obvious as to who was superior in this fight. To her, at least. She rubbed her chin and squinted her eyes, studying them a bit closer before giving her answer.

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: Nowhere!

7acebe8269.png

Penelope: But why's that Raina girl not just, y'know, spraying those light thingys all over the place? I think she could win easily! Is she...umm, what's it called...ah, that's right! Is she "holding back"? Y'know, like this isn't her true form or...something?

On 4/5/2018 at 9:54 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

Seeing as the orb came at his direction, Anwalt reared back and began charging his power. The ground began to shake a little.

shmNMnm.png

Anwalt: Not interested on buying the orb. Black Doom Spear!!

Anwalt's dark aura finally revealed itself as he charged forward and hit the orb with a hook punch. The clash between the powers was difficult, but he managed to send the orb back towards Raina. Once he did, he charged back at her while going behind the orb, in order to not let the distance enlarge more so that she was in a comfortable zone to win.

ag9bU0e.png

"Black Doom Spear, I better watch out for that..."

Raina began to create a second such orb, but soon noticed the first orb beginning to come back. Raina tossed the premature orb, less than half size, at the larger first orb. Raina opted to move to her right, out of the path of the returned orb...

'He feels stronger, that's for sure...'

She tossed a few energy blasts his direction, her mind turning toward some of her more serious techniques...

On 3/30/2018 at 12:35 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

1468209746132.gif

Thank you! Double doors on the left. Once in the hallway just go through any of the doors. They all lead to the arena. Have a seat and enjoy!

The receptionist returns to her work...

(The person heads through the doors, once at the seats he pick a seat in the second row)

8EK8wH.png&key=6ca19c00d928d374c125c3ed0

???:(I better not be watching a couple of weaklings)

(The person starts to focus on the battle, and especially focuses on the two's strength) 

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: (Typical flying shooter trick...)

Seeing that Raina moved to her right, he moved to his right, in order to keep blocking some of the projectiles with the use of the two orbs, still reflecting each other. He then proceeded to raise another boulder, but he tossed it in an arc, like a volleyball, instead of going straight.

ntP1ahp.png

Lucent: You liar, it didn't took you nowhere. You actually formed your own vision about this, so it's somewhere.

ylQkYZd.png

Lucent: But yes, if Raina were to keep shooting incessantly, Anwalt would lose... or not. I know my brother well, and he's used to situations like this since we train together a lot... and our training isn't exactly normal.

latest?cb=20140413003015

What a move! Anwalt uses Raina's own larger projectile to block the other smaller ones! Incredible! These two don't seem to know each other, but Anwalt has obviously faced foes of a similar caliber! We're only 1 minute and 15 seconds in! And although Raina has seemingly used little effort, Anwalt has had an answer for all her attacks! And with no knockdowns...neither fighter seems to have a clear advantage! What will they do next!?

On 4/13/2018 at 8:38 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: (Typical flying shooter trick...)

Seeing that Raina moved to her right, he moved to his right, in order to keep blocking some of the projectiles with the use of the two orbs, still reflecting each other. He then proceeded to raise another boulder, but he tossed it in an arc, like a volleyball, instead of going straight.

LoBHfBz.png

'Another boulder?'

Raina moved out of the boulder's path, firing needles as she moved further right.

On 4/17/2018 at 5:04 PM, Dumanios said:

LoBHfBz.png

'Another boulder?'

Raina moved out of the boulder's path, firing needles as she moved further right.

7m2uCcj.png

(Crap....)

Anwalt narrowly escapes the needles as they pass his shoulders. However his boulder misses it's target as well as it crashes to the ground. Using his special dash, he closes the gap between him and Raina..