The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

13 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

BGM: Rog-limitation still playing

Anwalt quickstepped to the sides, evading the energy needles.

JRDEVlk.png

Anwalt: A shooting flier, eh? Lucky I trained with someone like that!

JrIrhNg.png

Anwalt: Nightmare Stampede!!

Anwalt leaps at Raina with a flying kick. If it connects, it'll activate his special ability.

Reveal hidden contents

Anwalt Vermillion's Battle Properties

Anwalt is a close-range powerhouse with moves mainly consisting on physical attacks. He uses quicksteps and fast dashes in order to reach the enemy. His special ability, named Tyrant's Nightmare, allows him to place weakpoints on foes while fighting. If a weakpoint is successfully inflicted, the next attack will have a higher damage and bounce. It also boosts Anwalt's strength if he's taken to lower levels, so he's stronger while his health is lower. However, the lack of projectile attacks make of him an easy foe if the opponent concentrates on the long-distance and is able to maintain it for a long time.

Skill List

• Chaotic Buster: Anwalt does a hook punch while doing a quick dash. Applies weakpoint. Connects into Wild Nature or Madman's Grip.
    • Wild Nature: once the punch hits, Anwalt does a strong barging charge at the opponent, sending it away.
    • Madman's Grip: once the punch hits, Anwalt grabs the foe's face and punches it away.
  • Nightmare Stampede: Anwalt leaps at the enemy with a flying kick. Applies weakpoint. Connects into Wing Crusher or Corpse's Fall.
    • Wing Crusher: once the kick hits, Anwalt sends the oppenent down with an axe kick.
    • Corpse's Fall: once the kick hits, Anwalt quickly grabs the enemy and descends with an aerial suplex.
  • Darkness Chaser: a special dash that Anwalt uses in order to go impervious through one single hit.
  • War Spike: Anwalt kicks the enemy upwards with an arc kick. Applies weakpoint. Connects into Demon Smash or Lion's Denial.
    • Demon Smash: once the kick hits, Anwalt immediately jumps and sends the enemy away with a powerful punch.
    • Lion's Denial: once the kick hits, Anwalt will grab the foe and use a rear choke. Once he chokes, he kicks the enemy away.
  • Black Doom Spear: Anwalt rears back and then delivers a strong hook punch at the enemy. Cannot apply weakpoints. If a weakpoint is applied at the foe before the move is used, it cannot be blocked.
  • Viper's Staggering Fang: Anwalt calmly charges energy, rears back and attacks the enemy with a leading hand to a jab. Applies a weakpoint that lasts for three special attacks. If a weakpoint is applied before the move is used,  instantly triggers Black Doom Spear, but without considering the weakpoint and having lesser damage.
  • Spartan Daredevil: Anwalt does a quick, yet powerful combination of his moves in the following order: Chaotic Buster > War Spike > Nightmare Stampede to Corpse's Fall > Lion's Denial > Viper's Staggering Fang. Applies a weakpoint that lasts for five special attacks. If a weakpoint is applied at the foe before the move is used, the move is unblockable and all attacks will damage with weakpoint considered.
  • The Tyrant's Draconic Destruction: Anwalt attacks the enemy with a fist and immobilizes it. He vanishes, charges his energy and transforms into a dragon. He flies towards the the foe, barges in it and flies to the sky. Once he reaches the highest point, he falls down with the enemy and creates a massive explosion once hitting the ground.

hgdMXSj.jpg

'Fast too, huh?'

Nanye always was better at the up close and personal, being a Thunderbird. Still, Raina had learned a few things from the long friendship she'd held.

Namely, being up close with a physical attacker was not an optimal strategy.

Raina jumped to the side, dodging the jump kick. Still closer than she'd probably like to be.

16 hours ago, Darkflare said:

As Lilith looked around the facility she turned to the monitors to see who the first fighters were.

vDEq115.jpg

"Those two? They did seem like opposites of each other, so this match seems fitting."

Although somewhat interested, Lilith decided to look around the facility more and see what it had to offer. She wanted to see if there was something she could use to warm up before her fight, as well as to see if there was anyone else besides the group she came with.

As Anwalt and Raina battled in the arena, the training room was full of fighters and trainers alike. There were all types of equipment and utilities available to the participants. Several people were punching bags and practicing their grappling and jujitsu skills as their trainers provided instructions on counters and escapes. Some of the fighters were doing strength building activities using free weights and other exercise equipment. There was a particularly large man who was lifiting what looked to be hundreds maybe even thousands of pounds. There was also an octagon shaped ring with a cage surrounding it. Inside the ring, two fighters sparred as they grappled and slung each other around the cage seeking the opportune moment to take the advantage. On the mat in a corner a man sat indian style in a meditative state, seemingly detached from his surroundings. 

On 3/25/2018 at 8:04 PM, DuckMannnn said:

confident_by_duckmann18-dc5osez.png

Kirimuri: (A minor achievement I guess. What if I became an archer instead...?)

He leaves the shooting range and goes back to the training room, where he occupies a small, free corner in the room and begins to spin his spear in order to keep his muscles in shape...

In another free corner Kirimuri continues his staff training. Others had stepped into the shooting range and were practicing their projectile proficiency. One fighter even decided to go hand to hand and destroy his targets by lunging accross the range and attacking with powerful strikes. Meanwhile back in the arena...

latest?cb=20140413003015

This is getting good! Anwalt is without question a deceptively strong fighter! And quick! But Raina moves across the arena almost as if she's dancing! So graceful...yet dangerous! Those blades came close to giving Anwalt an unwanted haircut!  But it's not over yet!

vDEq115.jpg

(Not bad. This place does seem to cover a good variety.)

Lilith took a moment to remind herself of her intention to being in the arena in the first place. She looked for the nearest fighter who wasn't occupied in the moment to ask around.

vDEq115.jpg

"Excuse me, this may seem somewhat strange, but I was wondering if you knew of a fighter named Darkflare."

56 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

(Not bad. This place does seem to cover a good variety.)

Lilith took a moment to remind herself of her intention to being in the arena in the first place. She looked for the nearest fighter who wasn't occupied in the moment to ask around.

vDEq115.jpg

"Excuse me, this may seem somewhat strange, but I was wondering if you knew of a fighter named Darkflare."

The fighter was throwing punches while looking at himswlf in the mirror. An obvious narcissist, he answers Lilith as only someone of his demeanor would...

mixed_martial_arts_fighter_by_16siddhart

Hey cutie...I don't know this "Dorkflare" or whoever, but maybe if you're nice to me I'll help you look for him.

He throws a couple jabs to try and impress Lilith...

11 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

A few feet away, a fighter takes a break from his training...

Lilith appeoached the fighter.

vDEq115.jpg

"Pardon me, sir. This may seem like an odd request, but I'm looking for a fighter that goes by the name of Darkflare."

36 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith appeoached the fighter.

vDEq115.jpg

"Pardon me, sir. This may seem like an odd request, but I'm looking for a fighter that goes by the name of Darkflare."

fighter_sitting_by_buuzen.jpg

Hmmm....Yea. I know of him. He has a place in Candor City. He used to be head of a mercenary group. But now he expanded into this huge training facility. It has some high tech training rooms, robot maids running all over the place and even uses the same technology as the arena here. This place is great, but the one thing he has this place doesn't are the his special training arenas. They can look like any environment you want from what I hear.

vDEq115.jpg

"Thank you very much."

Lilith bowed to the fighter before leaving.

vDEq115.jpg

(Not only does a Darkflare exist in this world as well, but he seems very well off. So this Candor City is my next destination. I'll have to take care of this arena match first however.)

With a lead found, there was no need to ask around here any more, so she decided to focus on her warm up instead. She walked to the shooting range noting the fighter who was lunging through the targets.

vDEq115.jpg

"Hm, that's not a bad idea. This will suffice for a warm up."

She proceeded to wait for her turn.

15 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

She walked to the shooting range noting the fighter who was lunging through the targets.

vDEq115.jpg

"Hm, that's not a bad idea. This will suffice for a warm up."

She proceeded to wait for her turn.

The fighter finishes her round of training and exits the target range. On her way to a nearby water fountain, she speaks to Lilith as she walks by...

tumblr_opy26xJUrE1wp3igjo1_500.png

Looks like you're up next. Save a few for me...I'll be back after my break.

sweating_by_duckmann18-dc5osea.png

Kirimuri: (Whew... I might need to take a break now... Don't want to exhaust myself before the fight.)

He approaches the nearest drinking fountain and drinks quite a lot. He looks at the other training fighters nearby and can see more new faces entering the training center.

normal_by_duckmann18-dc5osej.png

Kirimuri: (More people, huh...)

pensive_by_duckmann18-dc5ose0.png

Kirimuri: (...Not that I'd care.)

He finds a bench and sits on it, with his weapons lying on it while he wipes the sweat away from his glasses.

46 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

sweating_by_duckmann18-dc5osea.png

Kirimuri: (Whew... I might need to take a break now... Don't want to exhaust myself before the fight.)

He approaches the nearest drinking fountain and drinks quite a lot. He looks at the other training fighters nearby and can see more new faces entering the training center.

normal_by_duckmann18-dc5osej.png

Kirimuri: (More people, huh...)

Kirimuri: (...Not that I'd care.)

He finds a bench and sits on it, with his weapons lying on it while he wipes the sweat away from his glasses.

The female fighter finishes her drink and sits down next to Kirimuru...

Sup? Saw your techniques out there. Not too familier with them. Where you from?

6 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The fighter finishes her round of training and exits the target range. On her way to a nearby water fountain, she speaks to Lilith as she walks by...

Looks like you're up next. Save a few for me...I'll be back after my break.

vDEq115.jpg

"I'll try."

Lilith approached the range and used the controls to start it up. Once the first target appeared, she proceeded to fire a hadouken at it before leaping to fire another from the air at another target. Afterwards, she ran towards another target executing the spinning kick known as the tatsumaki on it. The rest of her run was similar to this, running toward the nearest target to strike it and firing a projectile on any she could quickly see farther away.

(After getting information from the two bouncers, The person finally makes his way into the elevator)

8EK8wH.png&key=6ca19c00d928d374c125c3ed0

???: (From what i've heard there's an arena down here, which explains the huge amount of energy i'm sensing)

(The elevator reached the arena floor and the elevator doors open. The person exits the elevator and looks around)

???:(Looks like a fight already began, now I just need to get closer in order to know whose energy is whose)

(The person looks at the receptionist)

tm-def_frown.png&key=b4be6cf64371e413834

???: Hey, you know where the seats are?

@LightFlare_Da_Realest

3 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

1468209746132.gif

I'll tell you if you ask nicely...and provide the 20 gil that's required to enter the arena.

She said this with a smile...but was quite serious.

???:(Luckily I prepared for this)

(The person grabs the amount of gil and hands it to the receptionist)

???: Now, the way to the seats please...

1 minute ago, Sinjik said:

???:(Luckily I prepared for this)

(The person grabs the amount of gil and hands it to the receptionist)

???: Now, the way to the seats please...

1468209746132.gif

Thank you! Double doors on the left. Once in the hallway just go through any of the doors. They all lead to the arena. Have a seat and enjoy!

The receptionist returns to her work...

6 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

tQRQBst.png

Anwalt: *lands* Not so fast, missy! Chaotic Buster!

Anwalt does a quick dash and executes a hook punch towards Raina.

hgdMXSj.jpg

'Looks like dodging this ain't an option,' Raina thought, 'best try to block it.'

Raina braced herself for impact, preparing to block the move. Maybe then an opening will open up?

6 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

Uninterested in continuing this conversation, Kirimuri politely leaves.

Kirimuri: ...'Scuse me. I need some space and fresh air.

As the female fighter reaches down she grabs a bottle of Electrolyte drink when she hears Kirimuri excuse himself.

annie_by_starrywhitewall-d7bscrx.jpg

(Guess I scared him off. Heh...)

She chugs down her drink and heads back over to the target range...

21 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"I'll try."

Lilith approached the range and used the controls to start it up. Once the first target appeared, she proceeded to fire a hadouken at it before leaping to fire another from the air at another target. Afterwards, she ran towards another target executing the spinning kick known as the tatsumaki on it. The rest of her run was similar to this, running toward the nearest target to strike it and firing a projectile on any she could quickly see farther away.

As she waits her turn, she notices Lilith during her session...

(Those moves...they're like "his". No...not just like...they're identical. I thought "he" was the only one who used that style. Did they train together? Are they related? Hmmm...she's very fluid. Not like these knuckleheads that hang around here...well...except for "him" of course. I've gotta speak with her when she's done.)

The female fighter waits for Lilith to finish her session so she can speak with her. Meanwhile back in the arena...

latest?cb=20140413003015

Where only 30 sec into the round and we already got ourselves a heated battle! Raina dodged a hellacious flying kick from Anwalt! But he quickly retalites with a flying hook shot! She doesn't seem to have time to dodge it! Will this be our first KNOCK DOWN?!