The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

vDEq115.jpg

"What a pain..."

Lilith dashed toward Melina and took to the air, her hands holding what appeared to be spheres of dark energy. While she was aiming to land on top of her, allowing Lilith to land anywhere would cause her to slam the spheres into the ground creating an energy pillar around her certainly strong enough to launch Melina into the air.

On 1/1/2019 at 1:27 AM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"What a pain..."

Lilith dashed toward Melina and took to the air, her hands holding what appeared to be spheres of dark energy. While she was aiming to land on top of her, allowing Lilith to land anywhere would cause her to slam the spheres into the ground creating an energy pillar around her certainly strong enough to launch Melina into the air.

yPciA7o.png

What? Fighting other people not as fun as you thought? Heh...

Just as Liltih's attack makes contact with Melina's body...

Spoiler

H6YTBAQl.jpg

Melina uses her technique known as...Tenden Renki. During this technique her attacks are significantly stronger as she allows her rage to physically manefest. It has a time limit but can quickly turn the tide when used at the right moment. But it's most unique trait is that during it's activation, Melina is impervious to damage. Because of this, Melina does not flinch when hit with Lilith's attack and grabs the already falling Lilith and slams her to the ground.

A6xdOZC.jpg

Checkmate...

The crowd erupts into cheers as Melina scores the final knockdown.

UDk057D.jpg

What a move! What a finish! That's the final knockdown! Let's hear it for your winner....

k3BBVva.png

MELINAAAAA BRAAAVHEAAAAART!

The crowd chants Melina's name cheers.

Though finding it odd that practically detonating a large amount of dark energy was having no effect, she nonetheless kept enough of a grip to deliver one last burst of energy while she was being slammed.

And that's when she realized what just happened.

vDEq115.jpg

"Oh... stupid knockdown rule..."

She remained laid down as she crossed her arms.

vDEq115.jpg

"You won't be able to use your chi for a while..."

Anwalt Vermillion

The match ended with Melina being victorious over Lilith. Anwalt, once seeing the result, was surprised at how she kept up with the maid, as Lilith had a power similar to LightFlare.

ykWDyaR.jpg

Anwalt: Whoa, she won! I seriously thought Lilith had this on the pack!

zIr2IaD.jpg

Anwalt: Heh, this trip's getting more interesting as each second passes. It's only the first day and I'm having a blast!

Melina is hit by the final blast from Lilth and is visibly upset.

srJ30BM.jpg

A cheap shot?! Despite all the trash talk I'm a good sport at least. I was bout to help you up. What's the...uh!?

Melina suddenly notices that her Tendan Renki has worn of prematurely. She was hit by the last minute blast and immediately returns to her normal state.

srJ30BM.jpg

What!? Tendan Renki usually lasts longer than that. What did you...!?

On 1/1/2019 at 8:19 AM, Darkflare said:

Though finding it odd that practically detonating a large amount of dark energy was having no effect, she nonetheless kept enough of a grip to deliver one last burst of energy while she was being slammed.

And that's when she realized what just happened.

vDEq115.jpg

"Oh... stupid knockdown rule..."

She remained laid down as she crossed her arms.

vDEq115.jpg

"You won't be able to use your chi for a while..."

srJ30BM.jpg

Well isn't that a kick in the butt?! You lay there, with your arms crossed pouting like an infant! Hit me with an attack after the match that takes away my chi. And YOU get upset?! What a sore loser. If it wasn't for the fact that my chi is gone and you'd kick my tail...I'd kick YOUR tail! How long is..."a while?!"

vDEq115.jpg

"Oi oi, I didn't intend to do a cheap shot like that. I was too focused on my move that I realized what happened too late."

vDEq115.jpg

"It's a technique that uses my own ki to block the flow of yours. I would say it clears out by itself in only half a minute, but I was amplifying my dark chi in the moment so the effect will be a but longer than that."

vDEq115.jpg

"....well you can still use your own ki to force it out and end it earlier but that could lead to complications mainly that you will suffer excruciating pain, so just let it end normally."

Lilith flipped hersepf back to her feet, listed herself and bowed.

vDEq115.jpg

"Thank you for the match."

3 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Thank you for the match."

k3BBVva.png

Ok...you're of the hook this time. Come on. Let's talk to Light about introducing you to Darkflare.

UDk057D.jpg

Let's here it one more time folks. We hope you enjoyed the show! Thanks for coming out! 

Melina bows in return and heads back to the training room. The crowd cheers for them both as they exit the arena. On the way they see LightFlare waiting to congratulate them both.

xetV6KX.jpg

Well done. You both put on a great show. I see you've really bean working on your CQC, Melina.

yPciA7o.png

Quit teasing me, Light! You know full well that Close Quarters Combat is all O got. I aint shooting any beams like you and "Miss Priss" over here.

Melina points her thumb at Lilith as makes the last comment.

vDEq115.jpg

"Now if you could control your anger and didn't get taunted so easily, you could go even farther....maybe actually beat Mr. Hero here."

vDEq115.jpg

"Speaking of...Light, I get the feeling you have your questions about me, as well. I should probably discuss with the group I was with what I'm going to do first."

Anwalt  Vermillion

Anwalt's terminal began to ring. He saw it was Lucent and picked up the call.

zIr2IaD.jpg

Anwalt: Speak it up, lil' bro.

Lucent: Why are you taking so long to come? Did you stop at the lounge because some girl decided to hook you up and take your money or what?

ykWDyaR.jpg

Anwalt: What?! No, I was just watching Lilith's fight! And what the hell was that about a girl?!

Lucent: It doesn't matter, not like explaining again would do a difference. Did it finish?

JRDEVlk.jpg

Anwalt: Yep. We're heading over there soon enough.

Lucent: Good. I'm on the room #714, on the hotel's East Wing. I already gave the names, so if you bring more people, make sure to give their names as well.

R3iTabs.jpg

Anwalt: Sure thing. We'll be there in some minutes.

Lucent: Alright. Tell the others to watch over you before your wallet gets tipped off.

shmNMnm.jpg

Anwalt: Wha- you little... shut up!!

Lucent: Hehe. See you all soon.

He turned off the call. Anwalt looked at Penelope and Raina.

gpCHHJB.jpg

Anwalt: Lucent found a hotel for us to stay the night. He's already over there and got us rooms.

zIr2IaD.jpg

Anwalt: C'mon, let's go warn Lilith and Hyde.

1 hour ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Now if you could control your anger and didn't get taunted so easily, you could go even farther....maybe actually beat Mr. Hero here."

xetV6KX.jpg

Heh...now where have I heard that before?

srJ30BM.jpg

I beat YOU...Miss Priss. So I must be doing SOMETHING right.

1 hour ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Speaking of...Light, I get the feeling you have your questions about me, as well. I should probably discuss with the group I was with what I'm going to do first."

xetV6KX.jpg

Sounds good. Lead the way, Lilith

9 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

srJ30BM.jpg

I beat YOU...Miss Priss. So I must be doing SOMETHING right.

vDEq115.jpg

"You won't always have a 3 knockdown rule to save you..."

13 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

xetV6KX.jpg

Sounds good. Lead the way, Lilith

vDEq115.jpg

"They should be back in the training room."

Lilith proceeded to guide them there looking for the others she came with.

3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

gpCHHJB.jpg

Anwalt: Lucent found a hotel for us to stay the night. He's already over there and got us rooms.

zIr2IaD.jpg

zMfroBj.png

"Alright! I'll go find Hyde and tell him the news."

5 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

gpCHHJB.jpg

zIr2IaD.jpg

Oooh, a hotel. She wondered how fancy it was. Maybe it was one of those hotels she usually saw celebrities hanging out in, that'd be so nice to be in...just the thought alone made her squeal out loud.

66ee911b45.png

Penelope: Eeeeeee, I can't wait! 

She didn't vocalize her thoughts afterwards though. The mention of Hyde had brought him to mind after she had a moment to fantasize about the luxurious hotel that would treat her like a true queen. Maybe she'd get a chance to talk to him about the fight, since, if he was a beginning, it'd be a great way for her to gain some more beginning tips! Or so she thought. That WAS a pretty ridiculous fight...

vDEq115.jpg

"You won't always have a 3 knockdown rule to save you..."

srJ30BM.jpg

Hmph...true. But in a real fight, I'm not gonna just stand there and watch you get up...

A6xdOZC.jpg

But hey! It was just a friendly exhibition. Right?! It was a good match. Let's just leave it at that.

vDEq115.jpg

"They should be back in the training room."

Lilith proceeded to guide them there looking for the others she came with.

TrJ2PwIl.jpg

LightFlare sees Hyde. He checks to see how he's doing.

2 hours ago, Sinjik said:

AiHJuT.png

Hyde: (That "hero" guy  really does live up to his name. But that aside I should regroup with the others)

(Hyde continues to search for any of the members he was with)

xetV6KX.jpg

How's it going Hyde? These guys your friends?

@Sinjik

On 1/1/2019 at 9:35 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

xetV6KX.jpg

How's it going Hyde? These guys your friends?

@Sinjik

ADDONm.png

Hyde: Heh, I'm doing fine, after all i'm still standing.

AiHJuT.png

Hyde: Yeah, there friends. I was just looking for them, but it looks like they were here.

Anwalt Vermillion

When Anwalt looked, Hyde had reunited with LightFlare, Lilith and Melina. Raina was also there. He whistled to signal Penelope and went to the group.

k4bdZbr.jpg

Anwalt: Heheh, that was an intense fight, ladies. Can't wait to try my hand at each of you. Especially you, LightFlare. I'm gonna drag you to the ground at least once in a match.

JRDEVlk.jpg

Anwalt: In any case, Lucent found us a place to stay so I came here to pick you guys. You two are invited to come, Melina and Light, though I don't know if you guys have other plans.

18 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

JRDEVlk.jpg

Anwalt: In any case, Lucent found us a place to stay so I came here to pick you guys. You two are invited to come, Melina and Light, though I don't know if you guys have other plans.

xetV6KX.jpg

Wow...that's really kind of you, Anwalt. I'll take you up on that offer.

Qw908MR.png

Sounds great, Anwalt. I take it you and I are sharing a room?

Melina teases Anwalt as she happily excepts his offer. LightFlare can be seem chuckling on the side.

vDEq115.jpg

"I've been meaning to talk to you all about that. I was able to find information about the one I seeked. He runs a training center in a place called Candor City. I of course will be heading there as soon as possible."

She then heard Light accept the offer

vDEq115.jpg

"Is that really all right though? I mean we did just meet..."

29 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"I've been meaning to talk to you all about that. I was able to find information about the one I seeked. He runs a training center in a place called Candor City. I of course will be heading there as soon as possible."

She then heard Light accept the offer

vDEq115.jpg

"Is that really all right though? I mean we did just meet..."

TrJ2PwIl.jpg

Young Lady. You've obviously had some good upbringing. And your manners are evidence of the fact. And humility is a part of that too. But I've leanred that the best way to show your appreciation for others is to fully enjoy the blessings you are given.

A6xdOZC.jpg

In short...say thank you for the place to crash and hit the road in the morning, Miss Priss. Lol!

Anwalt Vermillion

Gip87Gx.jpg

Anwalt: Nah, each of us get a particular room. He got 10 rooms in case more people would come.

gpCHHJB.jpg

Anwalt: Also, I'm fine about your plan, Lilith. Might as well go along and help you. We don't know each other that much, but I suppose any aid is welcome, right?

Lilith wasn't sure how to feel about the situation. Even so, everyone seemed to be quite insistent, so she might as well take advantage if they were so willing.

vDEq115.jpg

"I'm still not completely comfortable with this, but if you all are so insistent then I suppose I don't have much choice."

Penelope proceeded to slooowly make her way to the group, trying her best to make herself look as inconspicuous as possible. She didn't want to interrupt their super important chat, but she knew they knew she was coming along. She hoped, anyway. She wondered what the heck Canned Door City was, though. It wouldn't hurt to ask, she thought.

dff2198f6e.png

Penelope: Umm...what's a "Canned Door City", and how far away from here is it? Can I take a nap during the ride?

On 1/4/2019 at 6:55 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

Gip87Gx.jpg

Anwalt: Nah, each of us get a particular room. He got 10 rooms in case more people would come

A6xdOZC.jpg

Heh...your loss. Thanks for the invite, tho.

On 1/4/2019 at 6:55 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

gpCHHJB.jpg

Anwalt: Also, I'm fine about your plan, Lilith. Might as well go along and help you. We don't know each other that much, but I suppose any aid is welcome, right?

TrJ2PwIl.jpg

Agreed...

On 1/4/2019 at 8:11 PM, Darkflare said:

Lilith wasn't sure how to feel about the situation. Even so, everyone seemed to be quite insistent, so she might as well take advantage if they were so willing.

vDEq115.jpg

"I'm still not completely comfortable with this, but if you all are so insistent then I suppose I don't have much choice."

TrJ2PwIl.jpg

Sounds like a plan. We'll rest up and head out tomorrow...

On 1/4/2019 at 10:20 PM, A person said:

Penelope proceeded to slooowly make her way to the group, trying her best to make herself look as inconspicuous as possible. She didn't want to interrupt their super important chat, but she knew they knew she was coming along. She hoped, anyway. She wondered what the heck Canned Door City was, though. It wouldn't hurt to ask, she thought.

dff2198f6e.png

Penelope: Umm...what's a "Canned Door City", and how far away from here is it? Can I take a nap during the ride?

xetV6KX.jpg

It's a couple hours. Well need transportation that will accommodate all of us. We could just catch the shuttle. It's pretty inexpensive but I'll help anyway I can. That reminds me! I have to go pick up my winnings...

1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

xetV6KX.jpg

It's a couple hours. Well need transportation that will accommodate all of us. We could just catch the shuttle. It's pretty inexpensive but I'll help anyway I can. That reminds me! I have to go pick up my winnings...

18e3e6c423.png

Penelope: Ah, enough time for a nap! Buuut, if we're resting before the trip, then I can see everything on the way there!

She dug around in her pockets for one of the most important things she had: her phone! But it looked like it was...MISSING! Oh God, it was missing! Whoever did this must've really wanted her to vanish...and had to be really sadistic! Her phone was her lifeline in times like this; if she didn't get lucky, she'd have probably curled up into a ball and died on the spot! But she had to act like she didn't care! Anything to keep her worry visibly down after that little scene earlier..

18d7ba2768.png

Penelope: Urgh, but my phone's gone...*sigh* This is gonna be such a boring trip...maybe taking a nap would be a better idea.