The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

4 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

xetV6KX.jpg

Thanks, Raina. Of course I'm not the only one who won today right?

LightFlare smiles and winks at Raina. LightFlare hears the announcer calling the match....

hgdMXSj.jpg

"Well, that's true," Raina responded, "maybe a fight between us could be pretty interesting."

From the distance, Raina heard the announcer call the next match. Finally Lilith would get a chance to show off her skills. Sounds exciting.

6 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Anwalt Vermillion

x3RplE5.jpg

Anwalt: That's... far from being it. Lucent can't see fighting as some sort of fun. If anything, he wants to avoid any conflict. That's why he left.

bYfZfKi.jpg

Anwalt: We might be here only for the thrills, but for him it's a life or death situation. It's not like "defeat for victory" and more like "kill to survive". I don't blame him, we were in war back at home. I'd wish he could take the weight off for a second and stop being so edgy about this.

CXSYg3n.jpg

Raina could understand such a viewpoint. Much of the humans back at home had adopted a viewpoint about the monsters at home - it'd been what made the town of New Roanoke exist in the first place. Human divisions had gone away to be replaced by tensions between humans and monsters...

Raina wondered what sort of techniques Lucent would've wielded if he had fought, what sort of lengths he'd go to...

"So that's how Lucent views things."

8 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Though the attack would connect, it would only cause Lilith to be off balance rather than outright make her fall down as she hopped back and stumbled a bit.

A6xdOZC.jpg

(Looks like you're open...)

Melina quickly dashes in to close the gap on her and Liltih. She firmly plants her feet and pulls one fist while pushing her other hand forward in an open palm formation. It look like the attack from before but her body took on a dark hue to it. If the attack connects it will cause Lilith to fall down.

UDk057D.jpg

1min 15sec!

Lilith being off balance, she figured Melina wouldn't pass an opportunity.

vDEq115.jpg

(There)

Lilith proceeded to try and grab her reaching arm intending to use her off balance state to intentionally let herself fall with her and use the momentum to toss her back.

4 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith being off balance, she figured Melina wouldn't pass an opportunity.

vDEq115.jpg

(There)

Lilith proceeded to try and grab her reaching arm intending to use her off balance state to intentionally let herself fall with her and use the momentum to toss her back.

srJ30BM.jpg

What the...

Liltih grabs Melina and flips her over her over her head. Melina regains her balance and lands on the other side of Lilith. She speaks to Lilith...

k3BBVva.png

Well played, Liltih. I'm not shocked that you pulled that off. Considering you fight much like LightFlare. But you also have a few tricks of your own. Yor versatile to say the least. Let's continue...

Melina takes her stance and motions for Lilith to come at her.

UDk057D.jpg

1min 25 sec!

Lilith was momentarily relieved to have been able to avoid another down although disappointed that she wasn't able to score one herself. Melina confirmed her suspicions that Lightflare's style was the same as hers, albeit with differences. However, she had also hoped that Melina had revealed more than she intended.

vDEq115.jpg

"You've never beaten Lightflare, have you? Beating me would put you a step closer to beating him."

Lilith's "stance" wasn't her fighting stance, rather her stance fit more to her maid appearance than a fighter's one.

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith was momentarily relieved to have been able to avoid another down although disappointed that she wasn't able to score one herself. Melina confirmed her suspicions that Lightflare's style was the same as hers, albeit with differences. However, she had also hoped that Melina had revealed more than she intended.

vDEq115.jpg

"You've never beaten Lightflare, have you? Beating me would put you a step closer to beating him."

Lilith's "stance" wasn't her fighting stance, rather her stance fit more to her maid appearance than a fighter's one.

UDk057D.jpg

These two have alot to say to each other! Are they rivals!? If they weren't before, that might change by the end of the round! 1min 35sec!

Melina smiles in response to Lilith's accusations. She begins to speak to Lilith. She circles her, watching her movements as she speaks...

A6xdOZC.jpg

Heh...you may indeed fight like LightFlare, but if the rumors are true you sound like Darkflare. I hear he's a bit of a...know-it-all. You're right. I haven't beaten him. Nor do I think I can in my current state. But...I'm pretty sure I can beat you...

Melina suddenly closes the gap and is front of Lilith. She slightly brings one foot up with her knee forward while holding her arms bent with her forearms pointing up and close to her chest.

6 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

(Gotcha...)

When Melina got close, Lilith waited until she felt she had committed to her attack before she suddenly ducked and swept at her feet in one swift movement.

srJ30BM.jpg

(You read my mind...or rather...I read yours...)

(makotobftr).gif

Melina extends the leg that was lightly arched and executes a low kick like before that collides with Lilith's attack leaving Lilith in a crouching unbalanced position. Melina quickly follows up with a double punch attack.

UDk057D.jpg

They're going blow-for-blow! 1 Min 45 sec!

Melina's attack would come at a price. While the double punch would surely hit, Lilith had reacted with a punch straight for her face as it went down for her attack. The positioning wouldn't let her use her full force on it but then again, Melina "willingly" putting herself into it would make up for weaker force behind it.

Anwalt Vermillion

Hearing Penelope talking about her mother made Anwalt calm down a little. Knowing about your friends' backstory was a good thing.

zIr2IaD.jpg

Anwalt: I see. Different views for different people. I also think that way, if that wasn't obvious enough.

IedWUyi.jpg

Anwalt: Pretty sure your mom's definitely going to be proud of you once you get back home and tell her the story. Seeing your kid's growing stronger and independent somewhat warms a parent's heart.

It's almost as if he was a parent. He's not, but he says those stuff. Anwalt had no fear of being seen as a weirdo. Then, Raina spoke, understanding Lucent's point of view.

YdZ8V3t.jpg

Anwalt: Yeah, he does. I'm sure someday a miracle will fall upon us and he'll quit being like that, otherwise I'm not letting him step into that arena.

While speaking with them, he saw that LightFlare left. Upon looking at the monitor in the lobby, he saw Lilith and Melina fighting.

7m2uCcj.jpg

Anwalt: So Lilith's opponent ended up being her, eh? Why it doesn't surprise me, I'm pretty sure why.

Melina's attack would come at a price. While the double punch would surely hit, Lilith had reacted with a punch straight for her face as it went down for her attack. The positioning wouldn't let her use her full force on it but then again, Melina "willingly" putting herself into it would make up for weaker force behind it.

srJ30BM.jpg

Uugh!

Melina and Lilith both make contact with each other on the first hit. Melina's face turns from the impact but her eyes remain focused on Lilith as her second punch connects with the already awkwardly positioned Lilith's face. Because Lilith was already off balance, and Melina having the advantage of gravity and her own power the second hit sends Lilith to the ground.

UDk057D.jpg

What a BRAWL! That's our second knockdown at 1min 55 sec!

Lilith quickly scrambled to get up and create some distance. The strike she received didn't bother her nearly as much as the three knockdown rule that would cause her loss at this rate.

vDEq115.jpg

(Not enough time to match her, it has to be a decisive blow.)

1 hour ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith quickly scrambled to get up and create some distance. The strike she received didn't bother her nearly as much as the three knockdown rule that would cause her loss at this rate.

vDEq115.jpg

(Not enough time to match her, it has to be a decisive blow.)

A6xdOZC.jpg

Leaving so soon?

Melina quickly dashes behind Lilith while watching her movements.

UDk057D.jpg

Looks like Lilith is trying to regroup but Melina isn't having any of that! 2min 5 sec!

5 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Anwalt Vermillion

Hearing Penelope talking about her mother made Anwalt calm down a little. Knowing about your friends' backstory was a good thing.

zIr2IaD.jpg

Anwalt: I see. Different views for different people. I also think that way, if that wasn't obvious enough.

IedWUyi.jpg

Anwalt: Pretty sure your mom's definitely going to be proud of you once you get back home and tell her the story. Seeing your kid's growing stronger and independent somewhat warms a parent's heart.

She sure would be! If she could get home, anyway. She'd tell her everything for sure, and she know she'd be so happy to hear about it and to see her kid back home! All she needed to do was get back...somehow.

79225f7464.png

Penelope: Hehehe...yeah...I just hope I can get back soon! Otherwise, there's gonna be more to talk about than what I did today...

Lilith didn't make a move or even turn around. Although her back was exposed to her, she was sensing her movements by reading her aura.

vDEq115.jpg

"Why are you hesitating?"

Melina stops just a few feet behind Lilith. She begins to speak to Lilith while watching her closely.

yPciA7o.png

I know you haven't even used HALF of your moves yet. I saw you back in the training center. As awesome as that beam attack was, and I must admit...it was pretty awesome, you still have more moves that even that. If fact I'm willing to wager that even though you can't see me, tou know exactly where I am. Heh...of course it could also be my big mouth that's giving me away.

UDk057D.jpg

The tension is getting thick. What will Liltih do! 2min 15 sec!

LightFlare, continues to watch from afar...

TrJ2PwIl.jpg

(Somethings up. Stay focused Melina...)

Raina turned to watch the fight going on. Lilith was facing off against a blonde woman Raina didn't know. While Raina was interested to see what sort of style the other girl - Melina she believed the name was - was using, Lilith's style held several similarities to Lightflare's... interesting..

vDEq115.jpg

"I told you before, I'm not used to fighting others."

Lilith produced her orbs

vDEq115.jpg

"One more down, surely your pride won't let you win by time, right?"

Melina watched as the orbs formed around Lilth as her back was still turned....

A6xdOZC.jpg

(What are you planning...?)

Melina doesn't respond. She instead begins to pull her fist back as she did before. Her hair blowing in the wind as she gathers energy for her next blow....

UDk057D.jpg

Lilith still hasn't turned around! Was is she gonna do?! 1min 25 sec!

20 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith awaited Melina's next move as a dark aura began to be visible around Lilith. Shortly after, the orbs around her fired toward Melina.

A6xdOZC.jpg

Now were talking! Haaah!

Melina adrenaline pumps as she yells before dashing into the orbs narrowly dodging them before reaching Lilith...

srJ30BM.jpg

You're mine! 

Melina uses her speed and power gathered to throw a powerful punch. If she connects it will knock Llilith to the ground.

UDk057D.jpg

1min 35 sec! Hold on to your seats folks! This is gonna be close!

TrJ2PwIl.jpg

(That aura...can it be?!)

MELINA! STAY BACK!

The ruckus from the fight had caused Penelope's attention to turn from the conversation to the screen so many people were so focused on. Something good must've been happening, and she kind of regretted leaving her spot earlier. Observing how the fight was going so far, it didn't take long for her to notice what was going on. Again. Yikes, hopefully this wasn't a constant with all of the fighters...

c4406aa0ac.png

Penelope: Gosh...is that dark stuff, like, really common? I really hope it isn't...

Confirming her commitment to the attack, Lilith proceeded to spin around the punch and deliver a powerful back chop toward the back of Melina's head.

srJ30BM.jpg

What the...?

Melina's arrogant rage caused her to miss terribly and Lilith's attack connects and sends her to the ground hard. She rolls back to her feet and speaks to Lilith.

yPciA7o.png

Hahahaha! Well done! You got me! I can't believe I lost my cool like that! Light is always talking about keeping your cool in battle. Guess there's something to that after all. Still...a little rage can be good. It's just a matter of timing it correctly. So tell me Lilith...

A very faint smoke begin to rise from Melina's skin as she spoke...

A6xdOZC.jpg

You gonna tie it up? Or are you gonna knock me out already? Hurry up. You don't have much time you know...

Melina takes her stance. Her eyes focused on Liltih.

UDk057D.jpg

That's Lilith 1! Melina 2! 2min 45 sec!