The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

52 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Anwalt Vermillion

She seemed in a mixture of excitement with worry. That's to be true, Penelope had no powers to begin it. However, Anwalt didn't like hearing her speaking of herself as an "underdog" of the party.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: No one here's an underdog, so don't put yourself like that. Strength isn't tied to having some whismical power to aid you. Your strength's going to rise in the right moment so don't beat yourself over it.

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Now keep that smile on and improve yourself everyday. It ain't good to see a happy girl like you bummed over something like this. When the time comes, you'll take the spotlight from all of us.

Her strength was going to rise in the right moment...what did he mean by this? The statement echoed in her head. She had read many mangas about heroes going up against the odds, and in their moment of crisis, they'd suddenly get a bunch of strength and rise up against their foe. She liked it, but she always thought it was pretty cheesy, too. But could it happen in real life, too? And with her? It sounded silly, but maybe, just maybe, if she believed hard enough...it would come true. The mere thought of having some form of potential strength just hiding within her was enough to bring out her smile and make it shine like the sun itself. 

2f04eb5450.png

Penelope: Wooow...do you really think so? Then I gotta do my best to get better! I'm gonna train really hared when everything's done!

Seeing Lightflare approaching, she decided to shut up. That display of power he did in that fight still had her shaken up, so being next to him was enough to make her slooooowly slide away from him and a bit closer to Anwalt.

17 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare notices Penelope. He smiles ans speaks.

TrJ2PwIl.jpg

Hello young Lady. 

She stifled a yelp as he spoke directly to her. She managed to muster up the courage to wave her hand at him and blurt out a shaky greeting.

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: H-hello there, uhm...h-hero?

She could feel her throat trying to choke out any further words, she she decided to stop speaking at that point. It was obvious that she was absolutely terrified of this guy, and she didn't quite understand why everyone else was so calm around him.

Anwalt Vermillion

Penelope seemed really tensed up about LightFlare. That was reasonable, considering his display of power. The consequences were a little unknown, but Anwalt decided to tease her a little bit.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Wow, not only powerful, but seemingly like a ladies' killer. Did the Hero catch your heart already and that's why you're so tense?

Lucent Vermillion

After leaving the shower, Lucent looked outside and saw part of the city's scenery through the window. He wondered if the others had finished their business at the Arena.

CKDNoQ7.png

Lucent: (I wonder if the fights are over... they do take a while, but I kind of expect that it's close to end the day.)

RKzCTYN.png

Lucent: (Also, I have the feeling Anwalt might bring more people here than what I have planned. His tendency to be somewhat friendly with those fighters do worry me a bit... not to mention the fact I know he didn't leave the yakuza business as he told me back then.)

4 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Anwalt Vermillion

Penelope seemed really tensed up about LightFlare. That was reasonable, considering his display of power. The consequences were a little unknown, but Anwalt decided to tease her a little bit.

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Wow, not only powerful, but seemingly like a ladies' killer. Did the Hero catch your heart already and that's why you're so tense?

ebdeba5bec.png

Penelope: Pffff, as if! He's just...u-uhh...he's too old for me, anyway! Yeah! There's no way I'd fall for him! Nuh uh!

She hadn't realized the trap she fell into. 

42 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Anwalt Vermillion

zIr2IaD.png

1 minute ago, A person said:

ebdeba5bec.png

Penelope: Pffff, as if! He's just...u-uhh...he's too old for me, anyway! Yeah! There's no way I'd fall for him! Nuh uh!

She hadn't realized the trap she fell into. 

kf72uxx.jpg

"Am I stumbling onto something I shouldn't?" Raina asked.

3 hours ago, A person said:

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: H-hello there, uhm...h-hero?

xetV6KX.jpg

Lol...please. Just call me LightFlare. It must be kind of intimidating being back here with all these tough guys and gals. But your safe. And anyone messes with you just tell'em your friends with me. So what's your name new friend?

LightFlare smiles and gently pats Penelope on her shoulder.

3 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith continued toward the arena, her mind too into her own thoughts to hear Melina. Once in the arena, she placed her right hand on her chest and sighed.

vDEq115.jpg

(Concentrate Lilith... Time to show them what you're really capable of)

srJ30BM.jpg

Welp...guess she didn't hear me. She's just focused. Not a bad state of mind to be in. Besides...

A smile slowly forms in Melina's face. Meanwhile...

UDk057D.jpg

Looks like our first fighter has entered the arena. Everyone lets hear it fooooor...Liliiiiith!

The crowd claps and cheers for Lilith.

UDk057D.jpg

Now our next fighter! She's no newcomer to thr arena! This should be good! 

A small fighter could be seen entering the arena from the shadows...

UDk057D.jpg

And here she is! Lets here it fooooor....!

Spoiler

k3BBVva.png

MELINAAAA BRAVEHEAAAART!

The crowd clap and begin to chant "Braveheart" repeatedly. Melina speaks to Lilith...

A6xdOZC.jpg

Hello Lilith. I wanted to wish you luck...but you didn't hear me. So I figured I'd tell you in person. So...

srJ30BM.jpg

...good luck.

Melina pops her neck and takes her stance.

UDk057D.jpg

Oh boy! The round hasn't even started and already Melina looks to be talking a bit of trash! If I know her she intends to back up anything she said! Well then! Fighters Ready?

yPciA7o.png

Ready...

Anwalt Vermillion

This wasn't the expected response. Mix that with the fact that Raina also believed in it, Anwalt couldn't hold in the laughter but he felt bad for having her believing in his tease, so he decided to stop it there... for now.

k4bdZbr.png

Anwalt: Hahahaha! Don't sweat it, I'm just teasing you! I thought you'd be mad at me, so this is something I couldn't expect.

Seeing at how she fell for it reminded him of Lucent when they met each other. He'd fall for every tease as well and got angry whenever he discovered it was just a joke.

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Your expression does remind me of my brother. He used to fall every time I teased him. Nowadays, he's so used to it that he distinguishes very well wehn I'm joking and when I'm not.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: *sigh* I just wish he stood here a little more, instead of leaving...

15 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith was a bit surprised at the identity of her opponent.

vDEq115.jpg

(She must be a regular here. I suppose it's not surprising.)

She proceeded to bow towards Melina before going into a stance herself.

vDEq115.jpg

I'm ready.

UDk057D.jpg

Ok! Fight!

srJ30BM.jpg

Melina makes a quick dash to close the gap between her and Lilith.

40 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith hopped back as she created five orbs around herself.

vDEq115.jpg

(Should be easy for her...)

Lilith then had the orbs fire themselves toward Melina each of them with a semi homing effect.

A6xdOZC.jpg

Melina waits till the orbs are close and dodges left and right while advancing toward Lilith as the orbs crashed into the ground behind her.

UDk057D.jpg

15 sec and the fireworks have begun! Looks like Lilith and Raina don't just share a similar fashion sense!

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

Lilith hops to her left before taking a quick step forward and try to strike with a double palm strike with enough force to push her back if successful.

(makotohayate).gif

Melina's body suddenly flashed yellow just before she delivered a quick punch. Because of the sheer velocity of Melina's punch, it lands before Lilith could finish her attack and it sends Lilith to the ground.

UDk057D.jpg

Knockdown! And with that, Melina scores the first knockdown of the match!

The crowd roars as Melina arrogantly tightens her gloves...

k3BBVva.png

A bit slow on the draw, eh Lilith? I'm sure that's not your best though...

Melina takes her stance and begins to slowly pace around Lilith awaiting her next move.

14 hours ago, Dumanios said:

kf72uxx.jpg

"Am I stumbling onto something I shouldn't?" Raina asked.

098aee852a.png

Penelope: No, no, no! Nothing at all, noooooothiiiiiing!

Now she was just digging herself deeper...

11 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

xetV6KX.jpg

Lol...please. Just call me LightFlare. It must be kind of intimidating being back here with all these tough guys and gals. But your safe. And anyone messes with you just tell'em your friends with me. So what's your name new friend?

LightFlare smiles and gently pats Penelope on her shoulder.

She tensed up as he came in for the pat, only to be given a pleasant surprise with a gentle one. Still, she didn't wanna tick this guy off...

c4406aa0ac.png

Penelope: Lightflare, huh? Hehe...he...I'm...umm...my name is...Penelope! And I'll...I'll do that, yeah! I'll do that for sure!

He wasn't so bad, she thought, so maybe she shouldn't try to be so touchy...at least, not right now. He probably would've blown her away if he really wanted to, so she let out a sigh of relief.

8 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Anwalt Vermillion

This wasn't the expected response. Mix that with the fact that Raina also believed in it, Anwalt couldn't hold in the laughter but he felt bad for having her believing in his tease, so he decided to stop it there... for now.

k4bdZbr.png

Anwalt: Hahahaha! Don't sweat it, I'm just teasing you! I thought you'd be mad at me, so this is something I couldn't expect.

Seeing at how she fell for it reminded him of Lucent when they met each other. He'd fall for every tease as well and got angry whenever he discovered it was just a joke.

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Your expression does remind me of my brother. He used to fall every time I teased him. Nowadays, he's so used to it that he distinguishes very well wehn I'm joking and when I'm not.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: *sigh* I just wish he stood here a little more, instead of leaving...

She pouted  upon hearing the revelation that it was just a tease, but she couldn't really be mad at him for it. 

2f04eb5450.png

Penelope: I guess I need to be careful around you, huh? Hehe!

2e9f1e998a.png

Penelope: But your bro, is he kinda embarrassed by you or something? I only saw him for a bit, and then he went poof! Is he in that training place or did get up and go without you?

She had the right mind to take a gander in the training area, but that'd probably be a bad idea, considering she didn't know how many people were in there. Plus, they'd probably all be sweaty and stinky! Eeeewwww!

2 hours ago, A person said:

098aee852a.png

Penelope: No, no, no! Nothing at all, noooooothiiiiiing!

Now she was just digging herself deeper...

zMfroBj.png

"Hehehe, easy there Penny," Raina said, before turning to Lightflare. The powerful man was several inches taller than the shrinemaiden, but he held a stern but approachable aura similar to Sophos back home.

"You must be Lightflare. You're a pretty skilled fighter."

5 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith got up and dusted herself.

vDEq115.jpg

"Just a miscalculation..."

She once again created her orbs and fired them taking a step toward Melanie after doing so.

srJ30BM.jpg

Melina quickly dashes around Lilith as the orbs come within inches of her body before they crash to the ground behind her. Once behind Lilith, Melina slightly lifts her leg with her knee forward. If the attack connects it will knock Lilith down.

4 hours ago, A person said:

c4406aa0ac.png

Penelope: Lightflare, huh? Hehe...he...I'm...umm...my name is...Penelope! And I'll...I'll do that, yeah! I'll do that for sure!

TrJ2PwIl.jpg

Sounds like a deal..

2 hours ago, Dumanios said:

zMfroBj.png

"Hehehe, easy there Penny," Raina said, before turning to Lightflare. The powerful man was several inches taller than the shrinemaiden, but he held a stern but approachable aura similar to Sophos back home.

"You must be Lightflare. You're a pretty skilled fighter."

xetV6KX.jpg

Thanks, Raina. Of course I'm not the only one who won today right?

LightFlare smiles and winks at Raina. LightFlare hears the announcer calling the match....

TrJ2PwIl.jpg

(Sounds like Melina is handling business. I hope she doesn't get to cocky and lose fosus. She's good...but her trash talk can get her into trouble...)

xetV6KX.jpg

Excuse me everyone. I'd like to get a closer look.

LightFlare heads to edge of the arena entrance to watch the rest of the fight.

9 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

srJ30BM.jpg

Melina quickly dashes around Lilith as the orbs come within inches of her body before they crash to the ground behind her. Once behind Lilith, Melina slightly lifts her leg with her knee forward. If the attack connects it will knock Lilith down.

Lilith suddenly performed a technique Lightflare himself used when he used his dark abilities. She seemed to phase right through Melina and ending with some distance right behind her.

vDEq115.jpg

She then proceeded to suddenly fire a powerful beam toward her.

Anwalt Vermillion

x3RplE5.jpg

Anwalt: That's... far from being it. Lucent can't see fighting as some sort of fun. If anything, he wants to avoid any conflict. That's why he left.

bYfZfKi.jpg

Anwalt: We might be here only for the thrills, but for him it's a life or death situation. It's not like "defeat for victory" and more like "kill to survive". I don't blame him, we were in war back at home. I'd wish he could take the weight off for a second and stop being so edgy about this.

51 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Anwalt Vermillion

x3RplE5.jpg

Anwalt: That's... far from being it. Lucent can't see fighting as some sort of fun. If anything, he wants to avoid any conflict. That's why he left.

bYfZfKi.jpg

Anwalt: We might be here only for the thrills, but for him it's a life or death situation. It's not like "defeat for victory" and more like "kill to survive". I don't blame him, we were in war back at home. I'd wish he could take the weight off for a second and stop being so edgy about this.

e1834c42b1.png

Penelope: Yikes, so he can't see things like that as entertainment. I didn't think I'd ever hear something like that...I'm pretty sure my mom was in the army, and she watched every boxing fight that aired! And she absolutely loved it!

adb2242781.png

Penelope: Maybe I should've asked her for some tips...she and Dad always complained about how their favorites were doing...

5 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith suddenly performed a technique Lightflare himself used when he used his dark abilities. She seemed to phase right through Melina and ending with some distance right behind her.

vDEq115.jpg

She then proceeded to suddenly fire a powerful beam toward her.

srJ30BM.jpg

(Deceptive...)

Melina knew Lilith wasn't gonna allow her to get close without a plan. Melina had s plan as well. Having not raised her foot very high from before, she quickly placed it down and without turning around leaped backwards over the beam attack and behind Lilith.

A6xdOZC.jpg

(Think fast...)

Spoiler

UDk057D.jpg

Wow! 55 sec folks! It seems LightFLare isn't the only one who can use cool beam attacks. Nor Raina the only one using those scaru orbs! But Melina had Lilith's number again!

yPciA7o.png

Well...just like these bandages around my fists...I'm bout to wrap this up!

Melina puts her fist up and celebrates prematurely as the crowd cheers her on.

Meanwhile at the arena entrance...

TrJ2PwIl.jpg

(Was that...Dark Hadou!? So I was right! That's what I felt before. Who...is she? Really? Don't be foolish Melina. It's far from over. )

Lilith stopped her beam prematurely once she saw Melina leap over it.

vDEq115.jpg

(Now's my chance.)

Noting that she was distracted by showboating to the crowd, Lilith dashed toward melina and attacked with an elbow strike intending to stun her with it. If successful, she would immediately follow up with a powerful strike that would launch her and bring her down again with a Misogi.

26 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith stopped her beam prematurely once she saw Melina leap over it.

vDEq115.jpg

(Now's my chance.)

Noting that she was distracted by showboating to the crowd, Lilith dashed toward melina and attacked with an elbow strike intending to stun her with it. If successful, she would immediately follow up with a powerful strike that would launch her and bring her down again with a Misogi.

A6xdOZC.jpg

Heh...

Although Melina was showing off, she was really luring Lilith in. Just as Liliths attack is inches away, Melina shifts slightly to the side with her arms positioned close ro her chest and executes a low kick directed at Lilith's shin. If it connects it will be a knockdown.