I hope your boy got his vitamins, because my "IRON SUIT" is invencible.

Ryou Win

I hope your boy got his vitamins, because my "IRON SUIT" is invencible.

I sincerely hope your boy is taking his vitamins, Doctor Tyler. Because my "IRON SUIT" is simply invincible!

IRONSUIT (ver.02/24/2018): For Mugen 1.0 or above. ironsuitHD.gif

.   Based on the episode "The Man in the Iron Suit", this second version of the character (this time completed) is the reverse of the ED-209: not so armored, but with more air strikes. Also slightly based on the game "RoboCop 2" (for arcade) and on the 1988´s anime "Starship Troopers". It is not identical to the (simplified) cartoon armor, but this version is visually more suitable! It´s worth it.
.   Highlight also for the hyper in which he shoots the enemy into a landslide in the junkyard: it was not so difficult to find chashed versions of famous cars, but breaks the heart a little to see everyone´s favorite cars from childhood so destroyed!
.   I also put an INTRO for arcade mode with both audio options: Portuguese (Language = pt) and English (Language = en) . It reminds me of the time when the cartoon aired on TV. Good times!

mugen243.jpg

http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/  FIGHTERS section.

.   High, at left, there is a link named "FIGHTERS".
.   Click at the link named "FIGHTERS"... a page with Mugen characters will appear.
.   Click at the magic picture of the character that you want.
.   A download will occur.
.   Install these characters at your Mugen.
.   Try them on ARCADE mode.
.   Be happy.

. A sample video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XazuHcJVz0

.   Thanks, guys! 1/5 of this project is done right now. The next one to go is NeuroBrain... then RoboCain or maybe CyberJobe.

.   Quote from Starship Troopers: "Would you like want to know more?" ^_^