Fighter Factory Studio 3.5.2 (UPDATED May, 31)

VirtuallTek

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, MugenGuy4164 said:

Will there be chances where you can edit a stage/screen pack/ life bar or something like that?

Yes, I'm planning to make the BGs editor that will allow you to edit stages/motifs for the second release, maybe.

Finished the first version. Fixed all bugs I found after testing every single function. After the first round of optimizations, now, it's very, very fast and more responsive. It will try to use as many CPU cores as possible, so the faster is your PC, faster it will run.
I'll take the time until launch to make the latest adjustments and optimizations.
Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

There are flaws i found in FFS (Fighter Factory Studio)

Flaws I found:

Sometimes When i open .DEF file after opening other files on that program, It sometimes crashes.

When i attempted to find the -3 State by clicking on the list of states. it crashes or certain other states? (I am not sure :P).

Whenever i open a character and open up MUGEN to test it or screw around with it it crashes MUGEN saying it cant read some .cns file (usually the first one in the .def).

When i try opening up some FFX file it doesnt have all my MUGEN .exe things.

On top of that When i apply the settings in the options to change into classic look. It sometimes crashes

The Sound section where you test sounds and stuff is laggy.

Theres probably more flaws i found

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...