ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- MUGEN Video Tutorials That Might Help You!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- MUGEN Video Tutorials That Might Help You!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! MUGEN Is A Beautiful Thing! I'm Learning New Things Everyday In MUGEN And I Wanted To Give Props To The People Who Make Some Awesome Tutorials In MUGEN and Gaming In General! I Like To Start Off With OldGamer! He's Making Madd Moves, Yo! He's An Awesome Stage and Screenpack Creator! I've Learned So Much From Him When It's Comes To Making Stages! I Highly Recommend This Video For Anyone Thinking Of Making Their Own Stages! You're Awesome, OldGamer! ^_^

• 2 months later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! I Wanted To Give A Shout Out To Ryon's Video Tutorial About Stage Animation! Ryon Is A Awesome Teacher When It Comes To Mugen, Yo! The More I Watched And Studied His Tutorial About Stage Animation, The More I Started to Understand How This Works For Making Stages Come Alive! I Highly Recommend This Video For Anyone Thinking Of Making Their Own Stages! You're Awesome, Ryon! ^_^

• 4 months later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! I Wanted To Give A Shout Out To Old Gamer's New And Improved Video Tutorial About Stage Creation! He's An Awesome Stage and Screenpack Creator! I've Learned So Much From Him When It's Comes To Making Stages! I Highly Recommend This Video For Anyone Thinking Of Making Their Own Stages! Keep Being Awesome, OldGamer! ^_^