[STAGE] Japan City Dojo by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Japan City Dojo by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler Again, Bringing My 2nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Wanted To Make a Modern Like Dojo Stage and I Like How It Turned Out! I Was Able To Get a Lot Of The Picture In This Time! It's Not Perfect But I'm Getting a Little Better! I Got To Practice, Practice, Practice! Enjoy This Dojo Themed Based Stage To Put Your Fighters To The Test! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

OvV2w3a.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thank You For The Feedback Warner! It Means a Lot! That Reflection Does Look Very Cool and It Does Blend In Well With The Stage! I'm Still New In Making Stages But I'm Still Learning New Tricks That I Can Do With Creating Stages! Thank You For Showing and Explaining a Example About What The Intensity Under Reflection Does! Thank You For The Tip Warner! I Appreciate It! ^_^

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- I Went Ahead and Updated The Stage By Increasing The Intensity On The Stage! You'll Still Find The Stage On My Website! Also, Thank You Warner For The Awesome Tip and If I Make Any Stages That Are Reflection Like Floors Such As A Basketball Court Or a Icey Platform, I'll Differently Know What To Do Next Time! Again, Thank You For The Tip Warner! ^_^