[PC/LINUX/ANDROID] Avengers United Battle Force - Update 2.5.2

O Ilusionista

[PC/LINUX/ANDROID] Avengers United Battle Force - Update 2.5.2

Hello everyone. After a long time (much bigger than I expected and like), I'm releasing the update 2.5 for this game.

What's new? It may seem like a simple update, but a lot of work has been done. The biggest news are:

• [li] - BALANCING. ALL characters were rebalanced - values of attack, defense, speed, combos and others were revised. Thanks to the large number of feedback I had with the SurveyMonkey questionnaire, gameplay videos and community help, I can say that tHE GAMING EXPERIENCE IS PRACTICALLY NEW. Characters that were not so well received before, like Emma Frost, were improved a lot and are way more useful now. Some bosses have been changed to be a bit easier, like Bowman and Hammer.[/li]

rI1vDX5.png

• [li] -NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTER - SPIDER-WOMAN. To add more female characters in the game, we chose to put Jessica Drew. But as a 2-in-1 character, you can almost count as 2 characters. It has two modes, which are selected depending on which color (clothes) you choose the character - the first 3 are the Poison mode while the others are the Web mode. Each mode has its advantages and disadvantages, with specials and different hypers. She was a very difficult character to program, I hope people like the result :) Totaling 18 playable characters (counting the unlockables).[/li]

4oiJvD23Mo2yA5OJC7atrzFYijLlByuY4kjRjl_E

• [li] -OPTIMIZATION. Several game codes have been optimized. This has generated a game that consumes less memory and, even with more content, a smaller game. Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, the game no longer runs on WII and PSP, being a game for PC, LINUX and ANDROID from now on.[/li]

StWgUKeJta4Nrl0UXy9X12oFB1J6DiQiTvUxeBdd

• [li] - GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS. Several improvements have been made in the game, such as a greater distinction between Hulk and GREEN Hulk, new animations and effects for various characters, new graphics and animations for scenarios. Many details have been added and even some easter eggs. Can you find them?[/li]

85EkO9rsVi4RigWo4jB2n_QTjVRGtQY-peySjzxF

It has been a long work so far (it is 4 years since I started) and I do not have a specific date when I will finish this game due to the fact that my free time is, each year, scarcer. But it will be finished someday. I hope you continue to enjoy the result :)

• 17 playable characters (+ unlockable characters) - Spider-Woman added
• 20 supporting characters (between NPC and helpers)
• 3 chapters, with more than 16 stages
• DOUBLE ANIMATED SELECT SCREEN
• Many special powers, including devastating Hyper Moves
• Alternative route
• Alternative mode for some characters
• Bonus stages and aerial stages
• Intense boss fights
• 10+ bosses
• Many itens and traps
• Custom voiced characters
• Custom loading screens
• Unique feature - Music tempo changes based on boss life. Works like in Street Fighter 2.

WORKS IN WINDOWS, LINUX and ANDROID. |
WARNING: Use the provided OpenBOR version to run (4420). The game won’t run or will have issues if you run in older versions

#########################################
FOR EVERYONE WHO PLAYED THE GAME
Please, fill this new survey. This helps me to improve the game
https://pt.surveymonkey.com/r/6VGPZPB
#########################################

DOWNLOAD>>>>>>>>> http://brazilmugenteam.com/avengers/