Superoverlord Meep by MP-140 (Cheap Onslaught Edit)

Overlord

If old habits die hard... then consider this my death, as my habits may as well be my life by this point.
Superoverlord Meep, one of my more... notorious edits. Another one of my old low quality attempts at self-insertion.
And yet, I noticed something... It was cheap. Really cheap. So cheap, in fact, that given enough time it can whittle down and kill even Rare Akuma.
For me, though, I decided that 1. I needed an exercise in coding and 2. that if it was going to be cheap, it was going to be CHEAP. Not through sheer brute force, but through code.
There are no "null states" in this, so it won't beat anything that doesn't have a hitbox (in fact, it's coded to crash the game if it loses somehow), but it can beat most garden-variety cheap characters.
If you're hoping for a well-balanced, well thought out character that takes skill of any kind to use, look elsewhere.
If, however, you find yourself needing something to kill a cheap character, consider taking a look at this, my latest experiment into cheap-character creation.
And yes, I'm aware there are characters that can likely very easily beat this one. As I said, it was more of an experiment and exercise in coding a truly cheap character than anything else.
https://mega.nz/#!oyIXwC7Y!F9HlJ9-0l5SMFa6_R3FQc4guU0bGKz3CYcjFnohHeFU
9E50JMl.png