A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

1,707 posts in this topic

On 10/27/2017 at 2:46 AM, A person said:

Muireann examined the situation, the arm beginning to hover back towards what looked to be the creature's torso. Her visor slid back out.

 

2671a4df24.png

Muireann: Altruism of 15K is...appreciated...

 

She turned her attention to the torso and arm that was left of the creature; it appeared that its legs were blown off in the explosion, yet it still refused to die.

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

15K: Target is displaying extreme resilience. Engaging with brute strength.

 

15K prepares a boxing-like stance and slowly approaches the creature with caution.

20 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

As Shadow Wolf fires the other 2 Cyber Knights dash to the side of Murieann, as if to protect her. One stops and stands near Murieann and Type K. The other continues by Type K pointing at Type K with his blade then pointing at the torso of the creature as he followed the previous knight that ran to the far left of the creature. His motions suggest a flanking maneuver.

 

He then moves to the far right of the creature, attempting to corner then flank it with the Knights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz, Anna Ametrine and Rokurou Rangetsu

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Resting Quarters Room #3: Agni, Anna and Rokurou

 

Anna entered on the room, only to see Agni on the bed while Rokurou was sleeping profoundly in the futon.

 

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: Were you waiting for me all this time?

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Yeah. Why?

zNsGuES.gif

Anna: You should have gone to sleep. There was no need for you to wait for me.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: C'mon, you know I don't mind it. Since we're together again, I'd prefer to sleep by your side.

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: Agni...

 

He finally rested his head on the left half of the pillow while Anna rested right near him.

 

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: Good night, Anna.

ZQQNKvT.gif

Anna: Good night, Agni.

 

He closed his eyes and quickly fell in slumber. Even Rokurou's somewhat loud snoring wasn't bothering much. However, while he smiled, Anna looked at him with a sad face.

 

zNsGuES.gif

Anna: ... (For how long... for how long do I have to keep with this lie? For how long do I have to hide the truth about your existence, Agni?)

 

Anna closed her eyes and decided to sleep too. For a moment, she could feel Agni's embrace as they slept together. However, that moment soon ended as she vanished.

 

Location: ??? - Dark Space

 

BGM: The Secret Side of the Aether Paradise (Pokemon Sun/Moon)

 

Purple_Space_screen.jpg

When she opened her eyes, she was floating in a strange space. Fragments floated in this space, but their original form is unknown. Was it a dream? No, she was called there.

 

Victoria: What are you thinking?

mQHWFu1.gif

Anna: Victoria...

 

When she looked behind her, Anna's other self stared at her. She already knew what the discussion would be about.

 

XI2NGSl.gif

Victoria: You're not thinking of blurting out "that" to my darling right now, are you? Anna.

zNsGuES.gif

Anna: But I cannot take this! To have him living in this lie is something horrible!

DLuqDof.gif

Victoria: Telling the truth now won't be a good idea as well. Or do you think he's going to accept that happily and that's it?

Anna: ...

v3i7EXB.gif

Victoria: Don't give me that pitiful look. You're not the only one who wants to just say it out loud. But now's not the right moment to do it so.

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: I... am so worried. If he discovers it somewhere else, far from us speaking, his despair will be even higher.

DLuqDof.gif

Victoria: One thing at a time. Right now, we need to only watch over him until his life falls.

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: ... Do you honestly believe this could work? If he dies, then can we-

CdMbraR.gif

Victoria: Oh shush, you worrywart! Be quiet and get back!

mQHWFu1.gif

Anna: It is incredibly hard to have a conversation with you.

XI2NGSl.gif

Victoria: We're opposites, not friends. Get it? Now scram.

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: Huh?! W-Wait, Vic-

 

But in the moment she was going to continue questioning about their plan, Victoria banished her back to the real world.

 

CdMbraR.gif

Victoria: If only I never needed you alive... oh, how better things would be, your pink goody-two-shoes prick...

 

Magnum Alexandria, Seraph Artwaltz and Elizabeth Bathory

Location: Magical Kingdom of Verve - Elysia Inn

 

The sudden knocking interrupted their conversation.

 

iggjGPg.png

Lize: Oh come on! The talk was getting good!

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Do you want me to open the door or should we wait for the answer, Nemesis?

 

In the lounge, Seraph got up from the couch and decided to go to his room and rest. As he went upstairs, he saw Enkidu right next to Idealis' room.

 

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Enkidu? What are you doing here?

 

Melina, Zaveid and ???

Location: Ruling Metropolis Candor - Streets at Night

 

BGM: Spagonia -Nighttime- (Sonic Unleashed)

 

While everyone began to sleep, Melina cruised through the streets by herself. She escaped through the window of the room before everyone could notice it.

 

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: Finally, I can explore the city in a time where there is few people around. I am the more nocturnal type, I suppose.

 

Then, in the distance she saw a strange man. He was looking around in the middle of an intersection.

 

7OCHuvU.jpg

???: ...

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: (What a strange man... I have never seen him around town at morning...)

???: Do you need something with me, little girl from the end of the road?

B6v914L.png

Melina: Eh?!

Rh68pWG.jpg

???: You know, it's not nice to stare at strangers like that. If you're lost, I can take you to a guard.

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Oh no, that will not be necessary, I know the way around. I was just wondering... if you were lost.

1xJzow1.jpg

???: I see... is that the case, then? I'm not lost, so don't worry about me. I did what I needed, so I'm heading back to my home.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: You live here? I have never seen you around before.

hZeed6U.jpg

???: No, but reaching my home isn't that difficult. You should head back, since the night isn't the hour for little girls like you to be up and going like this.

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: W-Well, I am to do that right now. So if you excuse me... and good night.

 

Melina departed, going towards another street that led directly to the castle. In the meanwhile, a light breeze passed through the man, which looked into another direction.

 

Rh68pWG.jpg

???: So, you managed to arrive.

n5rZWMJ.png

Zaveid: Yo! Sorry for the wait.

mlxDC5b.jpg

???: Did you manage to meet with Seraph and give him the message?

w8hx0S8.png

Zaveid: Sure did. The guy's hating me, though. Seems like he'll cut me through the next time we cross paths.

YaSuSxG.jpg

???: That won't happen, Zaveid. I assure you, the last thing you'll lose to Seraph is your life... assuming you'll follow the terms of the contract and the plan I gave you.

8AVsKh4.png

Zaveid: Heh, whatever. This is going to be really interesting. All that I have to do is reach the kid now, right?

1xJzow1.jpg

???: Yeah. Until the time I can be finished on my part. Then, you'll do yours.

HvgD0wI.png

Zaveid: Fine by me. By the way, you haven't told me your name, mysterious guy who contracted me.

YaSuSxG.jpg

???: In due time. Right now, I'll keep without telling you. If you can help me, I'll give you what you want. Both my name... and your wish.

9qWBoMV.png

Zaveid: Sheesh, is it keeping your name a mystery for no reason a huge tendency right now?

hZeed6U.jpg

???: I don't follow them, so I don't really know. Well, I'm leaving.

QMkCMJO.png

Zaveid: I better go on my own way and follow that little girl. She's heading to a place where she's unwelcome.

7OCHuvU.jpg

???: Just make sure she doesn't end up killing you or whatever... that girl is not your everyday cute little girl.

zO3VxWR.png

Zaveid: She won't even see me or hear me. Oh, that reminds me. How can you see me or hear me?

mlxDC5b.jpg

???: You ask a lot. I won't answer that too.

 

The man waved and walked away, disappearing into the night's darkness. Zaveid looked at the way Melina went and sighed, while walking towards it.

 

SOu3LLS.png

Zaveid: I've been bumping into a lot of weirdos lately. I'd prefer to be seen by a beautiful lady for once, you know. Well, let's go after the girlie...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2017 at 8:15 AM, A person said:

This was definitely a cause for concern.

 

719caea925.png

Idealis: Umm...sure, I guess? 

 

She got up from her hiding spot and, still keeping an ear out for any strange noises from the window, proceeded to walk over to the door and open it slightly, just enough to allow her to peer out at him.

 

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: Soooo...how did you know where we were and why do you want to talk?

 

On 10/28/2017 at 10:55 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

The sudden knocking interrupted their conversation.

 

iggjGPg.png

Lize: Oh come on! The talk was getting good!

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Do you want me to open the door or should we wait for the answer, Nemesis?

 

In the lounge, Seraph got up from the couch and decided to go to his room and rest. As he went upstairs, he saw Enkidu right next to Idealis' room.

 

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Enkidu? What are you doing here?

woBHS0h.png&key=1229531bf4b32d7d9c3faaea

Enkidu: I came to give a warning, there is a threat that is uprising....

PoWJEEx.png&key=dae80c43377ea2433fa78aaf

Enkidu: He goes by the name "Chaos," i'm not sure where he is, but I do know he is making a move.

woBHS0h.png&key=1229531bf4b32d7d9c3faaea

Enkidu: I'm afraid I have very little detail of what he looks like. But he has a beast-like creature along with him...

Location: Candor

WdmeOQx.png&key=925f248c0453d5fe15708d1e

???: A different dimension, huh? It's very odd yet, fascinating. But still, why was I sent here? Before I assume I should get evidence, I should call Azhi, walking around at night is potentially dangerous.

(The person opens his book)

2uKYU97.png&key=c0349b8b2722faa988bc7026

???: Tch, no response. Perhaps that portal has something to do with this.

brmzdfl.png&key=3af03acf8ee5db2ffd183c4d

???: -Sigh-, oh well. I guess it can't be helped. Either way, he'll recharge soon enough.

WdmeOQx.png&key=925f248c0453d5fe15708d1e

???: I shall make my time short out here, seeing as though I do not have much protection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

???

Location: Subspace - Floating Dark Castle

 

BGM: Ultra Space (Pokemon Sun/Moon)

 

759b8a7008e9e19bde572e7bf77ad432--fantas

 

The castle floats in the sky, held by an island of skulls. Amidst the dark space, the building gives the impression of an limbo. In the eastern veranda, a rift opened. After finishing his conversation with Zaveid, the mysterious man returned to his "home", just like he said to Melina. There, the girl came to receive him.

 

Mul7jWO.png

???: Oh, someone's back. How things were there?

7OCHuvU.png

???: It doesn't matter to you.

OWB6NZ5.png

???: My my, I decide to be kind and help you and this is how you decide to show appreciation? Maybe I should cut our terms here then.

YaSuSxG.png

???: Feel free to do that. I don't know if it's a good idea, though.

XJodsDD.png

???: What makes you think that I desperately need your help on my own affairs?

YNZX3ih.png

???: Shouldn't you at least honor your deceased brother? Or are you unable to find a single moment of compassion for family?

WUIcYbf.png

???: ...

7OCHuvU.png

???: I'll take that silence as a "yes" then. Well, I'll be on my way now.

B5HpWCq.png

???: Are you still going to investigate that land whose light maintains itself untarnished by the energy of the Subspace?

 

Before answering, he took a half-mask from his pocket and equipped it. It wasn't for any sort of protection or anything, but it was something he began to use whenever he went into battle.

 

9jlG5QR.png

???: What I'm going to do with it or not matters little to you. Just don't get in my way.

 

He snapped his finges and a strange vehicle appeared. He jumped on it and began to ride it towards this aforemented land. As he began to gain distance, she watched at him while biting her lip.

 

OWB6NZ5.png

???: (Trying to attack me with family morals? Heh, good luck. I've destroyed my own father, who created me... why would I get sentimental over a brother?)

YkzAdJP.png

???: (Then again, you're useful to me... too much useful, in fact. I'll make sure to dispose of you once I'm done with the preparations.)

 

Location: Subspace - Mysterious Tower

 

BGM: Cavern of Remeberance (Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix)

 

thumbs_SangSub_Kim.jpg

Despite the land was covered in darkness, the island stood there, emitting light of the morning. It seems the time has not changes, as the concept of morning and night exists within it. Floating in the space, without being invaded by the Subspace.

 

He stopped at a cliff, close to a chain that was holding the island to the land. As soon as he jumped off from his vehicle, it flew back to the castle from where he came. He took off the mask and looked at the island.

 

mlxDC5b.png

???: (A land brought to the Subspace, yet not dominated by it... this light can only belong to Heaven. Which means...)

Qx4GRCw.png

???: (Heh. They're not so immune to darkness as they claim to be. This ground will suffice to begin my plan and my nation, I suppose. I need to finish the preparations then.)

 

He jumped into the chain and began to walk towards the island. In the moment he entered its atmosphere, the wind blew. He didn't lost balance, however, while taking a remote control out of his pocket. That belonged to the girl.

 

Rh68pWG.png

???: YoRHa Unit 5T. So you are using him to monitor them. Sad for you, but now I'm in control of his life. Besides, you already have a life in your hands.

 

He kept walking the long chain. The breeze that blew brought a little of serenity, if not sadness. The risks taken would include lives and friendships, but he needed to put them at stake... all for the sake of a freedom he pursued, for him and someone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CANDOR CITY: Northwestern Slums

On 10/27/2017 at 3:26 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

 

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

 

The shadows came into view as the sliced at the arms. Although they were swift in their attack, they were only able to successfully slice one arm separating it's glowing bladed hand from it's grotesque arm. They look behind them and instinctively quickly dash to the far left and far right of the creature. Meanwhile, Shadow Wolf had successfully leaped onto the roof of a nearby building. With the his energy charged into his gun, he quickly aims his rifle at the body of the creature...

 

7e066f7d3c830280dfbe92dd7d82ee80--bounty

 

This thing won't quit! Take this...POWER SHOT!

 

Shadow Wolf fires his Power Shot, a concentrated blast from his rifle. If the shot hits the intended target directly, it will cause damge based on the amount of turns the move is charged. If it's blocked it will cause the target to be in a "stunned" state momentarily unable to defend or retaliate. 

 

 

 

 

As Shadow Wolf fires the other 2 Cyber Knights dash to the side of Murieann, as if to protect her. One stops and stands near Murieann and Type K. The other continues by Type K pointing at Type K with his blade then pointing at the torso of the creature as he followed the previous knight that ran to the far left of the creature. His motions suggest a flanking maneuver.

The creature was hit by the powerful blast, being unable to move out of the way. It could be heard making a sound that almost sounded like a low yell. What was left behind was nothing more than a puddle of purple goo. The arm that was sliced had also turned into the same goo. Muireann, meanwhile, stared at the puddle for a moment, waiting to see if it something else was going to happen.

 

MAGICAL KINGDOM OF VERVE: Elysia Inn

On 10/28/2017 at 9:55 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

Magnum Alexandria, Seraph Artwaltz and Elizabeth Bathory

Location: Magical Kingdom of Verve - Elysia Inn

 

The sudden knocking interrupted their conversation.

 

iggjGPg.png

Lize: Oh come on! The talk was getting good!

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Do you want me to open the door or should we wait for the answer, Nemesis?

 

de1283b471.png

Idealis: No, I've got it. Just keep an eye outside.

 

She proceeded to open the door all the way.

 

On 10/28/2017 at 9:55 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

n the lounge, Seraph got up from the couch and decided to go to his room and rest. As he went upstairs, he saw Enkidu right next to Idealis' room.

 

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Enkidu? What are you doing here?

Upon hearing and seeing Seraph, she waved at him.

 

94a8369d8f.png

Idealis: Heya, Seraph! Glad to see you made it out of that fight in one piece!

 

On 10/31/2017 at 11:49 AM, Sinjik said:

woBHS0h.png&key=1229531bf4b32d7d9c3faaea

Enkidu: I came to give a warning, there is a threat that is uprising....

PoWJEEx.png&key=dae80c43377ea2433fa78aaf

Enkidu: He goes by the name "Chaos," i'm not sure where he is, but I do know he is making a move.

woBHS0h.png&key=1229531bf4b32d7d9c3faaea

Enkidu: I'm afraid I have very little detail of what he looks like. But he has a beast-like creature along with him...

Idealis let out a sigh.

 

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: Does the bad news ever stop coming? Why can't we just get one thing done and get a break afterwards? Ugh...

 

She flipped some hair from out of the front of her face.

 

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Let me guess...we have to find this guy and kill him off before he causes something else that we'll have to fix, right?

 

On 10/27/2017 at 8:58 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

As they went to the lower levels, the place was entirely dark. They could hear steps and strange noises, making it noticeable that the monsters were there.

 

2PbGt0F.png

Fuindor: Crap, I was so distracted with you guys that monsters managed to get through. I need to clean this mess right now or the temple will be destroyed.

 

Soon, glowing orbs appeared in thin air, revealing the big amount of creatures in the area thanks to their light.

 

x7izBtV.png

Fuindor: Whoa, there are more guys than I imagined...

 

On 10/27/2017 at 10:52 PM, Mister Fael said:

Darius started to speak with tone of sarcasm.

 

ICDTpzh.png

Darius: Oh, I'm sorry if we distracted you from your precious job. Let's make it up for you by helping to take out the trash!

wyJwW7b.png

Darius: CALAMITY RONDO!!! 

 

   Suddenly, he threw his falchion to the mob in front of him, creating an explosion which also send his weapon back to him.

Yerazig chuckled.

 

225f9df333.png

Yerazig: As if this wasn't expected...let me in on the fun, Darius!

 

Yerazig held out a hand towards the mob of monsters, a large dark orb forming in front of it. She followed up his explosive blast by shooting the dark orb out at the creature, the orb hitting the ground in the middle of the group and expanding greatly, trapping the monsters caught within it in a painful dark aura that made it difficult to move around effectively. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, A person said:

CANDOR CITY: Northwestern Slums

The creature was hit by the powerful blast, being unable to move out of the way. It could be heard making a sound that almost sounded like a low yell. What was left behind was nothing more than a puddle of purple goo. The arm that was sliced had also turned into the same goo. Muireann, meanwhile, stared at the puddle for a moment, waiting to see if it something else was going to happen.

 

15K halted his movement and began to scan the purple goo.

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

15K: Analyzing... Complete. No sign of life force detected. Target has successfully been terminated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, A person said:

Idealis let out a sigh.

 

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: Does the bad news ever stop coming? Why can't we just get one thing done and get a break afterwards? Ugh...

 

She flipped some hair from out of the front of her face.

 

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Let me guess...we have to find this guy and kill him off before he causes something else that we'll have to fix, right?

woBHS0h.png&key=1229531bf4b32d7d9c3faaea

Enkidu: Unfortunately, I need you all to avoid him as much as possible for now. Though his powers aren't intimidating to many, he still has many tricks up his sleeves.

Location: Candor

WdmeOQx.png&key=925f248c0453d5fe15708d1e

???: This should be enough evidence. Now, all I need to do is track down the person who brought me here, which will seemingly take a long time, at least myself alone.

XjC6HUf.png&key=4e8412949205a8f7be3b6b6c

???: Surely somebody with high power would be able to summon such a portal. Judging by how powerful the portal was, I must be far away from "home." 

WdmeOQx.png&key=925f248c0453d5fe15708d1e

???: Well, that's a wrap for now. It seems Azhi is back to normal, it wouldn't hurt to have him out.

(A beast-like creature was summoned out, and proceeded to walk along side the person)

Cha_Azhi_Walk.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, A person said:

The creature was hit by the powerful blast, being unable to move out of the way. It could be heard making a sound that almost sounded like a low yell. What was left behind was nothing more than a puddle of purple goo. The arm that was sliced had also turned into the same goo. Muireann, meanwhile, stared at the puddle for a moment, waiting to see if it something else was going to happen.

 

9 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

 

15K halted his movement and began to scan the purple goo.

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

15K: Analyzing... Complete. No sign of life force detected. Target has successfully been terminated.

 

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

 

The Cyber Knights halt their assualt as the creature turns to goo in front of them...

7e066f7d3c830280dfbe92dd7d82ee80--bounty

After hearing Type K's analysis, Shadow Wolf decides to hold his position in the shadows watching the scene through his scope. He gives an order for 3 of the Knights to hold their position and the forth Knight approaches Murieann.

 

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

Murieann. We were here to escort you back to Headquarters. 

 

The knight awaits her response...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CANDOR CITY: Northwestern Slums

9 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

 

 

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

 

The Cyber Knights halt their assualt as the creature turns to goo in front of them...

7e066f7d3c830280dfbe92dd7d82ee80--bounty

After hearing Type K's analysis, Shadow Wolf decides to hold his position in the shadows watching the scene through his scope. He gives an order for 3 of the Knights to hold their position and the forth Knight approaches Murieann.

 

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

Murieann. We were here to escort you back to Headquarters. 

 

The knight awaits her response...

 

 

By now, the inflection in her voice had vanished. She approached the knight.

 

2671a4df24.png

Muireann: Understood. Awaiting movement.

 

MAGICAL KINGDOM OF VERVE: Elysia Inn

12 hours ago, Sinjik said:

woBHS0h.png&key=1229531bf4b32d7d9c3faaea

Enkidu: Unfortunately, I need you all to avoid him as much as possible for now. Though his powers aren't intimidating to many, he still has many tricks up his sleeves.

Idealis scratched her head. Avoiding a potential threat wasn't something she did unless she knew she wasn't capable of taking it on, but by the sounds of it, with all of them together, they could easily take him on and deal with him before his antics became a problem.

 

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: This is how I feel about it: if there's a weed that's starting to grow, you have to pull it out of the ground. So what exactly is he capable of that would make him someone to wait on? Isn't he going to get stronger over time? On top of that, there's a lot of us, and what sounds like one of him, and everyone here's capable of something, so I doubt it'd be that much of an issue for us. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ana-comic-2.jpg&key=8df2244a70ea167ed424

 

Shrike continued to watch the area. She checked every corner, potential enemy sniping spots, ambush areas. Clear in all areas. She checked them multiple times. Nothing out of the ordinary, except for the lone girl on the bench. Shrike began to get down from the room she had turned into her personal safehouse. This action was against her instincts as a veteran soldier, but it aligned with her maternal instincts. Even back in the day, she was seen as a mother to her men. The eye of Horus watching them and striking down their enemies just so they came back home. She was aware than even her enemies had someone waiting for them and every life she took weighed down on her. It was unfortunate, but if she didn't take their lives, they would have taken the lives of those she herself cared about. Her missing right eye a reminder of the time she failed to do so.

 

After a minute or so of walking, she approached the girl as she slid up her visor, her face visible to her.

 

pfoAq6y.jpg

"Are you all right, young lady or perhaps you are waiting for someone? It's very late, one shouldn't be alone out here."

 

@Sinjik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*March on Frontier still plays*

 

6 hours ago, A person said:

By now, the inflection in her voice had vanished. She approached the knight.

 

2671a4df24.png

Muireann: Understood. Awaiting movement.

 

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

 

The forth Knight looks back at the other 3. They quickly leap over to where the Murieann is standing. The Knight contacts Ocelot and explains the current situation...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUu-gAQc1PqaE0jcInnd4

Understood. I'm sending you the coordinates to a pick up location. An armored vehicle is in route to the location now. Rendezvous with them. Once Murieann is secure, she will ride with he escort back to the headquarters. You will continue your patrol of the slums. Is that understood?

 

The Knight acknowledges the order, and motions for Murieann to follow it an the other 3 Knights to the rendezvous point. Meanwhile at the Knights of the Forsaken Headquarters...

 

c62578a5bb643c2c0b351c652a64ecd5606777a1

So the beast is down. It sounded like a powerful creature. Once again we have proven to be a formidable force. This display of skill and power will aid us in winning the people over, and gaining support from those who would help us. It will also strike fear into those who will oppose us. And I assure you...we will face opposition soon enough...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUu-gAQc1PqaE0jcInnd4

Those squeaky clean aristocratic nobles in the "castle" will learn to respect us! I can't wait till we overthrow the King and his powder puff squadron of wannabes. But patience is a virtue...and I'm a patient man. Heh....

 

The two continue to discuss plans for their inevitable  coup d'etat....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magnum Alexandria, Elizabeth Bathory and Seraph Artwaltz

Location: Magical Kingdom of Verve - Elysia Inn

 

Seeing Seraph, Magnum gave him a quick salute. He waved back to both Nemesis and Magnum and returned to pay attention to Enkidu's warning.

 

O8MJiju.png

Lize: Are you serious? Sheesh, we're already full of dangers already.

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Seems like wherever we go, we find a problem. This is starting to become too normal to comfort.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: ... Understood then. We'll be careful on our way. If we find him, we'll take the proper measure according to the situation.

 

???

Location: Mysterious Floating Land of Light

 

BGM: Cavern of Rememberance still playing

 

Once he reached the end, he landed onto the entrance to a small village. The place was desolate, with only the echoes of his steps making any sound.

 

hZeed6U.png

???: Not a single fraction of life remained here. Whatever caused this land to separate of Heaven must've been a strong force indeed. I can still feel the presence of a powerful light, right there in the distance.

7OCHuvU.png

???: (I think I'll investigate this village at once. I need to know what lies in here or if there's any clue to help me.)

 

He went through the houses and stores, trying to find what was lying in there to help him. However, they all seemed to be pretty normal enough, without anything unusual. It was then that he reached the house that belonged to the village's elder, as the sign in front of it indicated. Once inside it, he began to search for something.

 

YNZX3ih.png

???: C'mon, there has to be something! The elder of this village couldn't have just left it empty like this!

 

Then, he opened a drawer and a strange purple light floated around, going directly into a table.

 

YaSuSxG.png

???: What in the...?

 

a39b7a5e4ce0a19ecd2b47aaecaz--sketchbook

A locked book appeared from that light. The magical aura it possessed was strong, yet from it no light could be felt. He grabbed the book, immediately feeling the seal contained in the lock.

 

mlxDC5b.png

???: ... This isn't some ordinary book. Alas, it seems that I can't open it with my powers. Even my darkness is faulty to break this seal and unlock this thing. I have a feeling that inside this lies an information that's viable, though. This thing in her hands is definitely going to play against my favor.

Rh68pWG.png

???: I'll have to find some way to open this thing. Even if it's just a spellbook, it'll help me already. If this is the clue this village has left, I'll keep going on.

 

He left the house and walked with the book in his hand. His next stop was an abandoned arena, west of the main town.

 

Lucent Vermillion and Fuindor Akaikage (Substory)

Location: ??? - Mysterious Ruins

  Hide contents

1st Lower Floor

 

BGM: The Tiger-Patterned Bishamonten -Magnum Opus Remix- (Touhou Seirensen: Undefined Fantastic Object)

 

S0N6a5V.png

Fuindor: Wow, you two are strong. I respect that on people...

y1Aw25K.png

Fuindor: But I'm not going to fall behind to you weirdos! Time to show what the shrine's guardian is capable of!

 

Fuindor's Battle Properties

Fast and powerful, Fuindor uses his claws and fangs to attack. He focuses on quick, multi-hit rushes and tends to combo his moves at immediate rate. He can use a few long-distance attacks, but prefers to go full frontal and enter in physical combat rather then being dependent on projectiles.

  • Grave Canine: Fuindor bites the enemy and burns him through his fangs.
  • Hellhound Pursuit: Fuindor rushes towards the enemy while enveloped with fire. Once he reaches the enemy, he slashes with his claws three times and finishes it with a fire palm attack.
  • My New Toy: Fuindor dashes towards an enemy and vanishes once contact is made. The enemy receives nine fast slashes and is launched in the air by a kick.
  • Scorching Crush: Fuindor grabs the enemy's face and crushes him on the ground, raising a fire blast once the contact is made.
  • Prey Chaser: Fuindor creates a illusionary fox and sends it towards an enemy. If the fox manages to bite, the enemy will be burned and immobilized for three seconds.
  • Furious Instinct: Fuindor gains a murderous aura and has his attack power boosted, but his defensive power and mentality diminishes. Activates automatically once Fuindor reaches a near-death situation.
  • Vulcan Launch (Mystic Arte Lvl. 1): Fuindor grabs the enemy with his claws and drags him through the ground. After that, he launches the enemy upwards and an explosion happens.
  • All Hounds, With Me! (Mystic Arte Lvl. 2): Fuindor whistles and calls upon a hound of illusionary foxes to surround the enemy. They begin to attack the enemy with slashes and bits, finishing with a fire breathing surround attack.
  • Infernal Murder (Mystic Arte Lvl. 3): Fuindor loses control of himself and begins to assault the enemy. He slashes and bites violently, launching it in the air once again. With a howl, he becomes a black monster version of himself and stabs the enemy with his blade. The sword begins to emit a light that burns the enemy, while Fuindor breathes fire once again.

MffGZmu.png

Fuindor: Let's begin the fun roundabout! Hellhound Pursuit!!

 

Fuindor cloaks himself in fire and dashes towards a creature. Once reaching it, he slashes it three times and sends it away with a palm blast, finishing the creature.

 

2nd Upper Floor

 

Lucent keeps cruising through the tile trap floor. He managed to secure a somewhat safe path, but he still activated some traps. He used shields and quick movements to evade them, such as the shooting spikes, falling pillars, shocking tiles, etc. Once he reached the end, he pressed a button and deactivated the trap.

 

dBTj77y.png

Lucent: ... So much for the trap tiles...

 

H-How... curses! You are not supposed to have survived that?!

qsihRDH.png

Lucent: Yet I did. Give up and let me destroy you...

Cocky human, you shall not survive the next trial! Your corpse shall be a new decoration for my hall!!

MUPiZJi.png

Lucent: ... Your head is mine.

 

The voice once again stopped talking. Lucent continued to the 3rd floor, the last trial before the room where the supposed treasure was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CANDOR CITY: Northwestern Slums

On 11/4/2017 at 1:31 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

 

The forth Knight looks back at the other 3. They quickly leap over to where the Murieann is standing. The Knight contacts Ocelot and explains the current situation...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUu-gAQc1PqaE0jcInnd4

Understood. I'm sending you the coordinates to a pick up location. An armored vehicle is in route to the location now. Rendezvous with them. Once Murieann is secure, she will ride with he escort back to the headquarters. You will continue your patrol of the slums. Is that understood?

 

The Knight acknowledges the order, and motions for Murieann to follow it an the other 3 Knights to the rendezvous point. Meanwhile at the Knights of the Forsaken Headquarters...

Muireann nods, and proceeds to begin following them to the point wordlessly. As of now, there were no more signs that she was on the verge of "breaking".

 



???: Mysterious Ruins - B1
On 11/4/2017 at 9:50 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

S0N6a5V.png

Fuindor: Wow, you two are strong. I respect that on people...

y1Aw25K.png

Fuindor: But I'm not going to fall behind to you weirdos! Time to show what the shrine's guardian is capable of!

 

Fuindor's Battle Properties

Fast and powerful, Fuindor uses his claws and fangs to attack. He focuses on quick, multi-hit rushes and tends to combo his moves at immediate rate. He can use a few long-distance attacks, but prefers to go full frontal and enter in physical combat rather then being dependent on projectiles.

  • Grave Canine: Fuindor bites the enemy and burns him through his fangs.
  • Hellhound Pursuit: Fuindor rushes towards the enemy while enveloped with fire. Once he reaches the enemy, he slashes with his claws three times and finishes it with a fire palm attack.
  • My New Toy: Fuindor dashes towards an enemy and vanishes once contact is made. The enemy receives nine fast slashes and is launched in the air by a kick.
  • Scorching Crush: Fuindor grabs the enemy's face and crushes him on the ground, raising a fire blast once the contact is made.
  • Prey Chaser: Fuindor creates a illusionary fox and sends it towards an enemy. If the fox manages to bite, the enemy will be burned and immobilized for three seconds.
  • Furious Instinct: Fuindor gains a murderous aura and has his attack power boosted, but his defensive power and mentality diminishes. Activates automatically once Fuindor reaches a near-death situation.
  • Vulcan Launch (Mystic Arte Lvl. 1): Fuindor grabs the enemy with his claws and drags him through the ground. After that, he launches the enemy upwards and an explosion happens.
  • All Hounds, With Me! (Mystic Arte Lvl. 2): Fuindor whistles and calls upon a hound of illusionary foxes to surround the enemy. They begin to attack the enemy with slashes and bits, finishing with a fire breathing surround attack.
  • Infernal Murder (Mystic Arte Lvl. 3): Fuindor loses control of himself and begins to assault the enemy. He slashes and bites violently, launching it in the air once again. With a howl, he becomes a black monster version of himself and stabs the enemy with his blade. The sword begins to emit a light that burns the enemy, while Fuindor breathes fire once again.

MffGZmu.png

Fuindor: Let's begin the fun roundabout! Hellhound Pursuit!!

 

Fuindor cloaks himself in fire and dashes towards a creature. Once reaching it, he slashes it three times and sends it away with a palm blast, finishing the creature.

225f9df333.png

Yerazig: Heh, nice job, but it'll take more than that to impress!

 

The demon proceeded to summon forth a pair of oversized scissors into her hands and, after shrouding them in darkness, proceeded to swing them at the mob, sending a large blade of darkness in their direction that would inflict a crippling pain upon those caught in its path.

 

225f9df333.png

Yerazig: All we need to do is clear a path and we should be able to get in and out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2017 at 7:50 AM, A person said:

MAGICAL KINGDOM OF VERVE: Elysia Inn

Idealis scratched her head. Avoiding a potential threat wasn't something she did unless she knew she wasn't capable of taking it on, but by the sounds of it, with all of them together, they could easily take him on and deal with him before his antics became a problem.

 

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: This is how I feel about it: if there's a weed that's starting to grow, you have to pull it out of the ground. So what exactly is he capable of that would make him someone to wait on? Isn't he going to get stronger over time? On top of that, there's a lot of us, and what sounds like one of him, and everyone here's capable of something, so I doubt it'd be that much of an issue for us. 

 

Twna18e.png&key=83c6a0b85c1196215261a107

Enkidu: Considering the state he is currently in it's possible, but try not to worry too much, it's going to take a long time for him to actually get to major strength. Well, I should get going, you all may continue on what you were doing.

(Enkidu starts to walk away)

On 11/4/2017 at 1:49 PM, Darkflare said:

ana-comic-2.jpg&key=8df2244a70ea167ed424

 

Shrike continued to watch the area. She checked every corner, potential enemy sniping spots, ambush areas. Clear in all areas. She checked them multiple times. Nothing out of the ordinary, except for the lone girl on the bench. Shrike began to get down from the room she had turned into her personal safehouse. This action was against her instincts as a veteran soldier, but it aligned with her maternal instincts. Even back in the day, she was seen as a mother to her men. The eye of Horus watching them and striking down their enemies just so they came back home. She was aware than even her enemies had someone waiting for them and every life she took weighed down on her. It was unfortunate, but if she didn't take their lives, they would have taken the lives of those she herself cared about. Her missing right eye a reminder of the time she failed to do so.

 

After a minute or so of walking, she approached the girl as she slid up her visor, her face visible to her.

 

pfoAq6y.jpg

"Are you all right, young lady or perhaps you are waiting for someone? It's very late, one shouldn't be alone out here."

 

@Sinjik

h7t1Hnl.png&key=7b4e0f727aa336a160073528

???: I appreciate your concern, but I am looking for someone...

1r8x7uq.png&key=6067be121d426472c72f7075

???: He's most likely causing a little too much trouble by now, but you could say he's my sword and shield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pfoAq6y.jpg&key=60de94217ee82a8667b62aea

"It seems to me he had other ideas aside from being your shield. But I suppose something must have happened that seperated you two. As for your friend getting into trouble, I've heard there was a group of troublemakers in the slums. Although, I'm not so sure your friend would go to such lengths to be labeled a terrorist. Nevertheless, as I said before it is late right now. If you would like,I can escort you back to your home, I'm sure he will think to check on you by going back there. I may not look like it, but I can still take care of myself even at my old age."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15K also starts following Murieann to the rendezvous point, not before looking at the purple goo of the neutralized beast. He proceeds to contact Ocelot:

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

15K: Requesting the presence of the specialists that can retrieve and analyze this mysterious purple liquid substance. It seems haphazardly dangerous however. 15K will withdraw in the meantime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*March on Frontier still plays*

18 hours ago, A person said:

Muireann nods, and proceeds to begin following them to the point wordlessly. As of now, there were no more signs that she was on the verge of "breaking".

 

The Knights accompany Murieann to the rendezvous point. When they arrive, the armored vehicle is already there to escort Murieann back to Headquarters. A guard from the vehicle steps out and directs Murieann to her seat...

 

3 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

15K also starts following Murieann to the rendezvous point, not before looking at the purple goo of the neutralized beast. He proceeds to contact Ocelot:

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

15K: Requesting the presence of the specialists that can retrieve and analyze this mysterious purple liquid substance. It seems haphazardly dangerous however. 15K will withdraw in the meantime.

 

Meanwhile, Ocelot receives a call from Type K...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUu-gAQc1PqaE0jcInnd4

Purple goo...hmm... that s may be worth looking into. I'll have a Hazmat Team come and retrieve the unknown substance. You are free to continue with any previous objective you had. 

 

As they are talking, Shadow Wolf continues to watch through his scope from the shadows...

 

7e066f7d3c830280dfbe92dd7d82ee80--bounty

I copied that as well, Ocelot... I'm remaining on sight until the Hazmat Team arrives. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUu-gAQc1PqaE0jcInnd4

Very well, Wolf. Carry on.

 

Shadow Wolf maintains position...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magnum Alexandria, Elizabeth Bathory and Seraph Artwaltz

Location: Magical Kingdom of Verve - Elysia Inn

 

H4AVoLr.png

Lize: Ugh, yet another problem...

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Well, guess we have no choice other than being careful. Anyway, I'll be heading to my room. There's something I need to talk with Sir Seraph.

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: Huh? But we haven't even finished!

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Well, kinda... but I don't think there's much that I can say anymore. Besides, what I need to talk with him is about the moment where I was attacked.

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: You mean, that green-haired angel?

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: ... Wait, back it. Did you say "green-haired angel"?

F1ztkUj.png

Lize: Yeah, I did. He came out of nowhere, trying to kill Seraph at all costs. He tried to convince us to do the same, but it's not like we paid attention, so-

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: ... If you excuse me! And good night!

 

Even though the rooms were close, he left into a hurry. Seraph, who was near them, sighed and tried to calm him down.

 

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Magnum, the room's over there. Why are you-

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Just come in! We need to talk right now!

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: Can't you just wait tomorrow? It's too late to be explosive like you are now.

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: Ugh, fine! Then let's rest! But tomorrow early, we're having a discussion about a certain thing you know, Sir Seraph!

 

Magnum quickly entered on the room and then silence dominated the area until Elizabeth broke it.

 

8Y03Ggq.png

Lize: Wow, he got pumped up over something like that...

P9sJKE1.png

Seraph: *sigh* Seems like I have to wake up early because of him.

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: You're a late riser?

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: No, but whenever he's like this I'll be deprived of sleep. So many energy for one single person...

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Well, I should go to sleep as well. Good night to you two.

F1ztkUj.png

Lize: Good night, Seraph.

 

Seraph nodded and went on his room. Seeing how he openly said that, Elizabeth got excited.

 

xlX49kx.png

Lize: He said "good night"... great! One step forward to dig all of Agni's most favorite things! Once I know all of them, he's mine! That marriage of his is so over!

 

???

Location: Mysterious Floating Land of Light

 

BGM: Cavern of Rememberance still playing

 

He kept walking through the road until he reached the entrance of the abandoned arena. From there, he would be able to reach the main town, located at the center of the island.

 

Rh68pWG.png

???: So this is the arena. I suppose this is actually the back entrance, with the main being on the opposite side. Am I to suppose this place divides the main town from the village or it acts as this side's gate...?

YaSuSxG.png

???: ... Well, no matter. Let's keep going and the hints I'll find later.

 

*BGM stops*

 

7OCHuvU.png

???: Except that I'm blocked by something. Something that was once slayed, as long as I can remember.

 

BGM: Battle - FF1 (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)

 

Once he looked up, a giant machine fell down. However, it wasn't anything surprising, considering it was an enemy he had previously defeated three times.

 

latest?cb=20080317074348

???: ... You.

mlxDC5b.png

???: Gallom, I won't even ask if you have followed me or for how long. I'll be quick: do you want me to destroy you that badly for how long? This is the fourth time.

Gallom: All systems prepared! Engaging in combat!!

 

The strange mechanical beast he seemed to know raised his left arm and tried to smash him. With a backflip, he got some distance.

 

YNZX3ih.png

???: Oh bother... fine. I was going to evade any sort of fight, but if I can't do that...

 

Out of nowhere, he called upon two blades, a large one that depicted an angel wing and a thin one, yet sharp like a dragon fang. He once again put his mask and looked at the beast while pointing the red sword.

 

ZS97tUw.png

???: I'll remove you from your miserable existence, you Shadow Bug tank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2017 at 1:21 AM, Darkflare said:

pfoAq6y.jpg&key=60de94217ee82a8667b62aea

"It seems to me he had other ideas aside from being your shield. But I suppose something must have happened that seperated you two. As for your friend getting into trouble, I've heard there was a group of troublemakers in the slums. Although, I'm not so sure your friend would go to such lengths to be labeled a terrorist. Nevertheless, as I said before it is late right now. If you would like,I can escort you back to your home, I'm sure he will think to check on you by going back there. I may not look like it, but I can still take care of myself even at my old age."

1r8x7uq.png&key=6067be121d426472c72f7075

???: ......

h7t1Hnl.png&key=7b4e0f727aa336a160073528

???: I do not mind being escorted, I'm unaware of how dangerous it is here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without a word, Murieann gets into the armored vehicle and rides to Headquarters. Upon arrival, she quietly retires to her quarters.

 

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

Meanwhile, the Cyber Knights continue to patrol the are along with the other guards scattered throughout the slums. 

2534cf9a9402e0094ac2f12bd86b897b.png

The Hazmat Team arrives to retrieve the mysterious goo. The team descends from the large truck. Behind them are two large Knights. The stand guard as the Hazmat Team use a special vacuum to recover the goo and secure and it in the truck. Shadow Wolf continues to watch from his vantage point as he contacts Ocelot...

7e066f7d3c830280dfbe92dd7d82ee80--bounty

The Hazmat Team has arrived. I'll remain untill their done...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUu-gAQc1PqaE0jcInnd4

Understood, Wolf.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Magnum Alexandria, Elizabeth Bathory and Seraph Artwaltz

Location: Magical Kingdom of Verve - Elysia Inn

 

H4AVoLr.png

Lize: Ugh, yet another problem...

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Well, guess we have no choice other than being careful. Anyway, I'll be heading to my room. There's something I need to talk with Sir Seraph.

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: Huh? But we haven't even finished!

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Well, kinda... but I don't think there's much that I can say anymore. Besides, what I need to talk with him is about the moment where I was attacked.

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: You mean, that green-haired angel?

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: ... Wait, back it. Did you say "green-haired angel"?

F1ztkUj.png

Lize: Yeah, I did. He came out of nowhere, trying to kill Seraph at all costs. He tried to convince us to do the same, but it's not like we paid attention, so-

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: ... If you excuse me! And good night!

 

Even though the rooms were close, he left into a hurry. Seraph, who was near them, sighed and tried to calm him down.

 

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Magnum, the room's over there. Why are you-

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Just come in! We need to talk right now!

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: Can't you just wait tomorrow? It's too late to be explosive like you are now.

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: Ugh, fine! Then let's rest! But tomorrow early, we're having a discussion about a certain thing you know, Sir Seraph!

 

Magnum quickly entered on the room and then silence dominated the area until Elizabeth broke it.

 

8Y03Ggq.png

Lize: Wow, he got pumped up over something like that...

P9sJKE1.png

Seraph: *sigh* Seems like I have to wake up early because of him.

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: You're a late riser?

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: No, but whenever he's like this I'll be deprived of sleep. So many energy for one single person...

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Well, I should go to sleep as well. Good night to you two.

F1ztkUj.png

Lize: Good night, Seraph.

 

Seraph nodded and went on his room. Seeing how he openly said that, Elizabeth got excited.

 

xlX49kx.png

Lize: He said "good night"... great! One step forward to dig all of Agni's most favorite things! Once I know all of them, he's mine! That marriage of his is so over!

 

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: That's...a very ambitious goal. I think he was just saying it out of kindness, y'know, like everyone else usually does. Anyway...

 

Idealis made her way back to her bed and sat down, letting out a sigh of relief.

 

4f5a1db34e.png

Idealis: ...what an exhausting day...and to think it's just going to get worse from here.

 

She slid her coat and socks off, and proceeded to pull the blanket over herself, beginning to get comfortable.

 

4f5a1db34e.png

Idealis: I guess we're gonna be stuck here for the long run, aren't we? There's no hope in getting home early; with how many problems are cropping up, I know we're going to be in this far beyond the end of this so-called "threat"...it just shows all of the signs of being a never-ending loop.

 

She yawned quietly. 

 

db406c2ff7.png

Idealis: But, I guess we should sleep on it for now and hope for the best tomorrow. Good night, Lizzy...

 

And with that, she shut her eyes, beginning to doze off into a dreamland of optimism for the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15K also withdrew from the scene and returned to the Headquarters with Murieann.

 

Upon his arrival, he goes to the repair & maintenance area in order to inspect the damages and the mysterious bug in his system.

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

15K: Reporting. A certain bug has been detected earlier in 15K's OS chip which caused the unit to move without command, endangering this one and fellow Murieann.

 

He then lays himself on a table, surrounded by cables and repairing machines.

 

15k_by_duckmann18-dbotiwc.png

15K: Entering hibernation mode for maintenance. Systems shutting down in 3... 2... 1...

 

The android shuts down, and the lights emitting from parts of his body begin to slowly fade away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Sometime after walking, the girl came to a stop and turned towards Shrike)

1r8x7uq.png&key=6067be121d426472c72f7075

???: I believe this is far enough. Again, I appreciate your protection.

h7t1Hnl.png&key=7b4e0f727aa336a160073528

???: Perhaps, we will run into each other again?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pfoAq6y.jpg

"Perhaps. Who knows what fate has in store for us all? Well, I must head back. Stay safe out there and try to avoid staying out so late alone again. And I'm sure your friend is fine."

 

Her side escort mission done, Shrike begins to head back to her safehouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now